WFW Cup #1 - Walk For Weapons Cup #1
March 02, 2017, 02:53 PM
wFwClick on the book to download the scheme. Click on the scheme name to view the scheme page.
March 03, 2017, 02:30 PM
Welcome to the very first (maybe...) cup of WFW (Walk For Weapons) Cup!
Da Rules are not simple:-
• A weapon may only be used by a worm if that worm is standing on a box containing a picture of that weapon.
• The worm may fire the weapon if it is touching the box, even if it not standing on top of it.
• The worm may fire the weapon if it is adjacent to another worm which itself is touching or standing on a picture of that weapon (and similar for any number of worms in a chain).
• The worm may fire a weapon mid-jump provided it was last touching or standing on the box when it left the ground.
• Teleport to Teleport boxes only.
• Only use fast walk, if the maps tell you to do it, or you can deal about it by agreeing/disagreeing to your opponent.
Not following the rules may result in penalty or auto lose. Penalty = Skip. Auto-lose if you killed a worm by cow.
But other rules are simple:-
• 4 worms per player.
• Games are best of 1 (Final & Bronze games are bo3).
• Get maps from here