Forums
March 28, 2024, 09:54 AM

Author Topic: TUS awards  (Read 19785 times)

TUS awards
« on: January 02, 2013, 03:13 PM »
A couple of people have already spotted that the voting for the TUS awards has been reopened (and in turn, GreeN has already won the "ZOMG IM THE GREATEST" award. Congratulations for being a tool, GreeN!)

Just click on Awards at the top of the page and let us know your votes 8)

Offline van

• van-the-dral

• Poland Poland
  • RoH RoH clan

• Death to the randomness.
    • View Profile
Re: TUS awards
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2013, 03:22 PM »
In before FoS FORCING a win for the best community with the amount of voters they have and peja ejaculating CONSTANTLY for the entire 2013 for this very reason.

:-* :-* :-*

Offline HHC

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2013, 03:25 PM »
Why is there no vote for most awesomest colour @ TUS?

*subliminal advertising*

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2013, 05:53 PM »
If you're trying to prove b2b is the best community out there, trolling the TUS awards like this is not the best to show it, guys :P
Troll votes removed. Looks like the ZOMG IM THE BESTEST award is up for grabs again, people.

Offline GreatProfe

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2013, 06:17 PM »
I hope someone remember me as the best clan leader and troller of the year that time!  :'(

Offline Prankster

« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2013, 06:30 PM »
What's considered a troll vote? I always thought MI was a bit too much democratic, but forcing people to change their vote on some meaningless award AND accusing a community like this is kinda over the line.

« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2013, 06:53 PM »
I had 3 people voting GreeN best, well, everything. I'd link to his WO page for his prodigious results, but it seems he hasn't played in this one.
Well, there's the WO in 2011 and 2010 to be fair. (didn't check before 2010)

I don't think any jury would convict me for this decision.

At any rate: people like these awards, so why ruin it for them? And why give me all this extra work? (Including looking up this stuff for entertainment purposes).
I'll still allow you guys to vote, but if you continue to do this, I'm afraid I'm going to have to join the "b2b who?" community.

« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2013, 07:16 PM »
I played ttrr with GreeN and he owned me badly, so why not vote on him?
<Ramone> we're just nicknames
<Ramone> isn't that sad..

<Johnny`> !fart
* Johnny` has farted out 0 Scoville units.
<Johnny`> Sonova

My W:A related channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/HighCostage

« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2013, 07:24 PM »
Post the replay here so more people will vote for him!

Offline Zemke

« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2013, 08:10 PM »
Cool! I like the idea of those awards. Some categories will also encourage people. Good stuff!

Offline Peja

« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2013, 08:12 PM »
I played ttrr with GreeN and he owned me badly, so why not vote on him?

cos even i owned you in ttrr  ;D

Offline Prankster

« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2013, 08:14 PM »
So you are accusing us with trying to make b2b a best community by voting for GreeN? I don't really see the connection. He does play by the way, funner games in which he is good. I don't see why couldn't I vote for him or whoever I'd like to. I don't question people like this award, but taking it this serious is a little bit stupid for me. Sorry if I hurt anyone's feeling by voting GreeN for every players' award and I apologize for making extra work for you, however, I don't accept that I did anything wrong. I just won't vote anymore.*

*except changing my best drama topic vote to this one
« Last Edit: January 02, 2013, 08:17 PM by Prankster »

Offline Peja

« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2013, 08:20 PM »
come on prank thats a poor excuse. just say you guys dont give a shit for these awards and you want to troll them. but talking bullshit like: "he is really good in funner games" just sucks.

Offline darKz

« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2013, 08:28 PM »
come on prank thats a poor excuse. just say you guys dont give a shit for these awards and you want to troll them. but talking bullshit like: "he is really good in funner games" just sucks.

I think you got trolled there. Just saying. :D
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline Prankster

« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2013, 08:31 PM »

Guess you never played a hyst or a bng against him. Yes, the rest was trolling, so what? I voted every previous years nW as the best clan, wormsarmageddon.hu as the best worms related webpage and Tomi as the best clanleader, even when he was already in eS, lol. Am I a bad person? Most of the votes are probably biased anyway. I would vote for you as the best ttrr player if you are just jealous, but I promised not voting anymorre, so sorry.