Forums
April 24, 2024, 10:49 PM

Author Topic: Great Snooper | 3rd chapter  (Read 35792 times)

Offline Sensei

Re: Great Snooper | 3rd chapter
« Reply #180 on: April 10, 2016, 11:57 AM »
Try going back on version 1.49 or 1.5. I can send you files.

Offline niff

« Reply #181 on: April 26, 2016, 01:41 PM »
my alias "niff" won't leave the channel. It's been hours. What is wrong?

Offline Sensei

« Reply #182 on: April 26, 2016, 02:08 PM »
my alias "niff" won't leave the channel. It's been hours. What is wrong?

Hey m8. You can't join WormNET with 2 same nicks. Change your snooper nickname into niff-snp (or something).

EDIT: nvm, experienced same problem now. Game is buggy, snooper working fine tho. Try host/join games with it.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2016, 04:29 PM by Sensei »

Offline goom

« Reply #183 on: May 04, 2016, 07:10 AM »
hey guys. i've been looking for a way to quickly switch between my away/back state. (aside from clicking and then the appropriate dialog option) during my endeavor, i even tried '/afk' in the snooper chat ::)

i'm fully aware of the 'mark me away when game is started' feature, but don't wish to use that.

Alt + Left: switch tab
    Alt + Right: switch tab
    CRTL + W: close a private chat tab
    CTRL + F: focus the filter
    Right and Left arrow in the News section to switch news

is this an exhaustive hotkey list, or have any others been implemented? this post was the only information i've found regarding snooper shortcuts, aside from the wiki.

so anyways, i'd like to request a keyboard shortcut to toggle away/back, something like CTRL+SHIFT+A(way).

in addition, i think a 'find' command (could use CTRL+SHIFT+F since CTRL+F is taken) to search through the chat would be a wonderful addition.

thanks!
« Last Edit: May 04, 2016, 07:20 AM by goom »

Offline Tomi

« Reply #184 on: May 04, 2016, 01:26 PM »
There is no hotkey for it right now, but /away, /back should work in chat

Offline XanKriegor

« Reply #185 on: May 04, 2016, 01:31 PM »
/away works with v 2.2

Offline goom

« Reply #186 on: May 08, 2016, 08:15 AM »
alright that'll work for now, thanks :)

Offline Rabbzz

« Reply #187 on: June 24, 2016, 09:30 AM »
Anyway to get the /reopen feature to work when hosting from great snooper? it works if i host from the actual wa.exe but just says "Cannot open a Direct IP game on WormNET" when i try to do it from a great snooper host.

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #188 on: June 24, 2016, 09:34 AM »
Anyway to get the /reopen feature to work when hosting from great snooper? it works if i host from the actual wa.exe but just says "Cannot open a Direct IP game on WormNET" when i try to do it from a great snooper host.
http://worms2d.info/WkRehost

Offline Rabbzz

« Reply #189 on: June 24, 2016, 09:48 AM »
http://worms2d.info/WkRehost
Tried that didn't seem to work.

Offline XanKriegor

« Reply #190 on: June 24, 2016, 05:37 PM »
Same here. Looks like a plague.

Offline Rabbzz

« Reply #191 on: August 13, 2016, 10:06 AM »
Can we get a feature that allows to see multiple tabs at once? Like half AG half selected PM. Don't want new windows though.

Offline Tomi

« Reply #192 on: August 15, 2016, 06:05 PM »
Ah sorry but that's a too big feature compared to the free time i have got :/ Maybe if there is a wpf dev here then he can do it ^^

Offline Rabbzz

« Reply #193 on: August 16, 2016, 03:12 AM »
Ah sorry but that's a too big feature compared to the free time i have got :/ Maybe if there is a wpf dev here then he can do it ^^
That's ok, just thought I'd ask  :D

Offline WTF-8

« Reply #194 on: August 16, 2016, 08:59 AM »
talking of possible features, any chance we get a possibility to ignore players by a mask? e.g. you type "*noob*" into ignore list and that'll hide all messages sent by anyone who has "noob" in his nick
might as well do the same with usual player groups, though it isn't that useful there
The manual in the installation folder is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural