Forums
March 29, 2024, 10:13 AM

Author Topic: Great Snooper | 3rd chapter  (Read 35324 times)

Online Sbaffo

Re: Great Snooper | 3rd chapter
« Reply #210 on: October 24, 2016, 04:38 PM »
2.2 never crashed on my bad connection, thanks, Tomi))

+1

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #211 on: October 25, 2016, 12:05 AM »
hey i never said it but i been using your snooper for a bit and its way better than wheat, great job

Offline goom

« Reply #212 on: October 30, 2016, 07:25 PM »
hey, Tomi: in the g. snooper chat the command ctrl+X wasn't working for me earlier (typing and ctrl+A, ctrl+C, delete, backspace etc. were unaffected). i can't replicate this behavior now, but let me know if anybody encounters something similar (i'll be back!) or why it was happening.

it ended up going away on its own without closing the program 12 hours later when i was making this post (to initially complain ctrl+X wasnt working period :P) i would write it off as another program blocking the hotkey, but it was working everywhere else fine (and i haven't closed anything since then).

thanks.

Offline Pres

« Reply #213 on: November 26, 2016, 02:26 PM »
NO BUTTONS!!!

Offline Free

« Reply #214 on: November 28, 2016, 07:29 PM »
I hope you could do a small modification.

When using the search for league games function, it asks "TUS anyone?"

Please add "TUS anyone? PM me" or something like that

Sometimes people answer on AG and wonder why I dont answer.

Offline WTF-8

« Reply #215 on: April 01, 2017, 03:35 AM »

heeeeey why does he keep coming back without even quitting
It seems that private message tabs either don't bother with recording quits (or just simple leaving from a channel?) or there's something wrong in them. If anything, that was on official WormNET server, with said person seen on #AG.

Also, judging by #AG GS is now the most popular snooper, gj

@goom
Yeah I think that happened to me once, that was a while ago though.
The manual in the installation folder is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural

Offline Tomi

« Reply #216 on: April 01, 2017, 07:56 PM »
I will look after it later and i will try to release new version in april

Offline Honker

« Reply #217 on: April 10, 2017, 08:09 AM »
Is it possible to host a game by GS with my network settings which I set in the game: ip and port?
I can host via game with no problems tho.  ???
« Last Edit: April 10, 2017, 12:44 PM by Honker »

Offline Tomi

« Reply #218 on: April 10, 2017, 09:01 AM »
Hi, no it is not possible, because there wasn't such request so far. Why do you host like that? I mean by specifying the ip and port.

Offline Honker

« Reply #219 on: April 10, 2017, 10:37 AM »
I'm using DDNS with 'Force IP' because I have dynamic IP. Normally I host like this with no problems, so I don't need WormNAT2.
If such a feature to use the ip/port settings for hosting via GS like I do in-game is being included, I would be so gladly appreciated.  8)
« Last Edit: April 10, 2017, 01:21 PM by Honker »

Offline Honker

« Reply #220 on: April 10, 2017, 01:11 PM »
Also I can't use WormNAT2 via GS it shows my game on WormNet but only for a few seconds and disappears or not appears at all. I turned off 'Force IP' and looks like it's the same if I use or not 'Using WormNAT2?' in GS I just can't host whatever I do BUT if I try to host with WNAT2 just in-game without GS it works.  ???
« Last Edit: April 10, 2017, 02:10 PM by Honker »

Offline Sensei

« Reply #221 on: April 21, 2017, 09:40 PM »
I managed to get one more Wheat user to join us on the dark side.. But that player found a small disadvantage while using GS. Apparently, there is no notification sound when someone from your buddy's list hosts game on WormNET. I tried to check around settings, but couldn't find it too. It's a nice little add, so if you're planning to do more upgrades, Tomi - maybe put that one too!?

Thx.

Offline Tomi

« Reply #222 on: April 22, 2017, 01:37 PM »
Honestly the last development version of the snooper is f@#!ed up so badly that I need to find a very calmed state of my life to fix the problems and to be able to continue the development.

Offline Alien

« Reply #223 on: May 27, 2017, 05:33 PM »
thanks man, great snooper.

Offline goom

« Reply #224 on: June 15, 2017, 05:51 AM »
hey Tomi, would you consider implementing a right click option that performs /url? 'Copy game URL'

Honestly the last development version of the snooper is f@#!ed up so badly that I need to find a very calmed state of my life to fix the problems and to be able to continue the development.

sorry to hear.