Forums > Files

Great Snooper | 3rd chapter

<< < (45/60) > >>

Honker:
Also I can't use WormNAT2 via GS it shows my game on WormNet but only for a few seconds and disappears or not appears at all. I turned off 'Force IP' and looks like it's the same if I use or not 'Using WormNAT2?' in GS I just can't host whatever I do BUT if I try to host with WNAT2 just in-game without GS it works.  ???

Sensei:
I managed to get one more Wheat user to join us on the dark side.. But that player found a small disadvantage while using GS. Apparently, there is no notification sound when someone from your buddy's list hosts game on WormNET. I tried to check around settings, but couldn't find it too. It's a nice little add, so if you're planning to do more upgrades, Tomi - maybe put that one too!?

Thx.

Tomi:
Honestly the last development version of the snooper is f@#!ed up so badly that I need to find a very calmed state of my life to fix the problems and to be able to continue the development.

Alien:
thanks man, great snooper.

goom:
hey Tomi, would you consider implementing a right click option that performs /url? 'Copy game URL'

--- Quote from: Tomi on April 22, 2017, 01:37 PM ---Honestly the last development version of the snooper is f@#!ed up so badly that I need to find a very calmed state of my life to fix the problems and to be able to continue the development.

--- End quote ---

sorry to hear.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version