Forums
March 28, 2024, 04:38 PM

Author Topic: ** Nintendo Game Reviews **  (Read 10499 times)

Offline TheKaren

** Nintendo Game Reviews **
« on: June 25, 2011, 05:41 PM »
Feel free to post your own Game Reviews! - Please keep your Game Reviews in this thread "Nintendo" only please.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2011, 05:45 PM by Komito »

Offline Husk

Re: ** Nintendo Game Reviews **
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2011, 08:41 AM »

Offline HHC

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2011, 11:19 AM »
A little more extensive review wouldn't hurt Husk  ;)

I've played ssbb as well and I also like the game. It's not too pulvering at first (not like in street fighter or mortal kombat), but it's a game with a lot of depth and with a fun to play campaign as well (a campaign that is like regular Mario.. fighting your way through 2d platform levels).
One of my fav WII games indeed  :)

Did you play it online Husk? That sounds like a really cool thing to do.

Offline Husk

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2011, 01:36 PM »
I tried it online, but it was too laggy X:

Offline philie

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2011, 01:49 PM »
Hi Tech Entertainment's Barbie Vacation Adventure for SNES (1994)

story: this is the sequel to Barbie Super Model. but enough modeling for now, after lots of hard work barbie finally got some vacation, yay! and you are the (un)lucky one to spend that time with her.

gameplay: it's all about minigames. you travel with barbie across the US. in every state you go to, you can play another minigame. after deciding, what barbie should wear, you can do horseriding in texas or collect underwater diamonds in california, for example. the awful thing is: the bitch can't die. no matter what you do, there is no way of loosing a game.

graphics: it's so damn colorful, you feel like turning down the color intensity of your monitor to a minimum. besides that the graphics look more like NES than SNES.

sound: they can't be serious... I CAN'T TAKE IT!!!

SCORE: 1/10

it might be labeled as an "educational game", but the only thing you learn from it is how shitty a game can be. i even can't imagine little girls, who play with real barbies having much fun with this.
it nevertheless scores 1 point, cause the game gets it's 15 mins of fame when you got a bunch of drunken friends hanging around in your appartment.

« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2011, 02:00 PM »
Also, you can't look up Barbie's skirt like you can in real life.   :o

Offline Abnaxus

« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2011, 02:53 PM »
Seiken Densetsu ftw. :p
Watashi wa, jinmei ni iku sa reru ka o kakunin surunoni nagai jikan o matteita.
Shikashi, tada nariyuki o mimamoru.
Jikan dake to iudarou gen'in to naru.

May the force be with you.

Offline Agneau

« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2011, 04:45 PM »
A little more extensive review wouldn't hurt Husk  ;)

I've played ssbb as well and I also like the game. It's not too pulvering at first (not like in street fighter or mortal kombat), but it's a game with a lot of depth and with a fun to play campaign as well (a campaign that is like regular Mario.. fighting your way through 2d platform levels).
One of my fav WII games indeed  :)

Did you play it online Husk? That sounds like a really cool thing to do.
online was a cool thing in concept but realisation is just shit, when u press 1 key u have to w8 1 sec for ur character to do the moove.

Agree with abna, senken desetsu (cant write it), the 2nd (secret of mana is just awesome !)

Offline Peja

« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2011, 05:47 PM »

story: this is the sequel to Barbie Super Model. but enough modeling for now, after lots of hard work barbie finally got some vacation, yay! and you are the (un)lucky one to spend that time with her.

gameplay: it's all about minigames. you travel with barbie across the US. in every state you go to, you can play another minigame. after deciding, what barbie should wear, you can do horseriding in texas or collect underwater diamonds in california, for example. the awful thing is: the bitch can't die. no matter what you do, there is no way of loosing a game.

graphics: it's so damn colorful, you feel like turning down the color intensity of your monitor to a minimum. besides that the graphics look more like NES than SNES.

it might be labeled as an "educational game", but the only thing you learn from it is how shitty a game can be. i even can't imagine little girls, who play with real barbies having much fun with this.
it nevertheless scores 1 point, cause the game gets it's 15 mins of fame when you got a bunch of drunken friends hanging around in your appartment.

omfg i remember this 15 mins. we were arguing about the right outfit of our barbie, btw she got called biatch

Offline Alien

« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2011, 06:11 PM »

i don't know what you have, i liked this game... barbie forever !

Spoiler! View
irony

Offline Throsti

• I am just Throsti

• Poland Poland
  • Pn Pn clan

• PaweÅ‚ Abramowicz.
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook.
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2011, 08:01 PM »

i don't know what you have, i liked this game... barbie forever !

Spoiler! View
irony

>>> Yes i knew it. You are a KEN!

Offline Agneau

« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2011, 08:25 PM »
find a non-exhaustive list below of all nintendo games i loved :

Nes : Mario1, 2 and the excellent mario 3 !! ...

SNES: secret of mana, yoshi island 1 and 2, mariokart, secret of evermore, illusion of gaia, gooftroop (so funny to play it with a friend lol), street fighter 2 and so many others...

N64: Mario 64, goldeneye, perfect dark, getforce gemini, mariokart 64,Resident evil 4, smash bros...

Gamecube : star fox, smash bros, metroid prime...

WII: mariokart, smash bros brawl, mario galaxy 1 and 2, metroid...

Ok was too lazy to look all my games and to remember all excellents games there are on those.
Add games u loved, i'll do the same when i will be less lazy !

« Last Edit: June 26, 2011, 08:27 PM by Agneau »

Offline Wolfgang

« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2011, 09:37 PM »

1 2 3

« Last Edit: June 26, 2011, 09:40 PM by Wolfgang »
16:26: Husks> tell now xD more demon soul cannot be wolfy MAYBE??? 
16:26: TaG`Wolfgang> DUNNO IF IM WOLFY OR A DEMON 
16:27: Husks> GO DEMON AWAY FROM MY FRIENDMATE WOLFGANG CONCHETUMARE!!!!!!!!!!1111111111 LEAVEEEEEE 
16:27: TaG`Wolfgang> xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD 
16:27: Husks> xDDDDDDDDddddddd CoNcHeTuMaReEeEe!!!11111OnEoNeOnEoNe

Offline Husk

« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2011, 09:50 PM »
DKC2

10/10

Love all the DK coins / Kremkoins / K-O-N-G letters u could try collect [= and what stunning graphics (also in DKC the first) levels and boss battles were all very exciting and challenging

Offline Wolfgang

« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2011, 09:51 PM »
DKC2

10/10

Love all the DK coins / Kremkoins / K-O-N-G letters u could try collect [= and what stunning graphics (also in DKC the first) levels and boss battles were all very exciting and challenging

donkey kong country 1 2 3 very nice game but my favorite is 2 ^^
16:26: Husks> tell now xD more demon soul cannot be wolfy MAYBE??? 
16:26: TaG`Wolfgang> DUNNO IF IM WOLFY OR A DEMON 
16:27: Husks> GO DEMON AWAY FROM MY FRIENDMATE WOLFGANG CONCHETUMARE!!!!!!!!!!1111111111 LEAVEEEEEE 
16:27: TaG`Wolfgang> xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD 
16:27: Husks> xDDDDDDDDddddddd CoNcHeTuMaReEeEe!!!11111OnEoNeOnEoNe