Forums
April 19, 2024, 04:15 PM

Author Topic: Hearthstone  (Read 12277 times)

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
Re: Hearthstone
« Reply #60 on: February 26, 2015, 08:19 AM »
where are your spider tanks
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline SPW

« Reply #61 on: February 26, 2015, 04:42 PM »
Spider Tank is a mech. Not sure he has some gvg cards.

Very good neutral cards are: Sledge Belcher, Azure Drake, Yeti, Owl and some more. And ofc Dr. Balance.  ::)

« Reply #62 on: February 26, 2015, 05:12 PM »
As for freeze mage, it needs very specific expensive cards for it to have any effect, and imo its not the greatest deck to focus on as your main (its risky depending on meta, some matchups just crush it).

First of all, you should disenchant your Kidnapper (rogue epic), its useless for its cost and unless blizzard changes it (pretty much impossible), it wont see any play.

As for decks, its still too early to think of anything worthwhile. You have some good cards here and there but these are just single copies. By the looks of it, you could try Shaman with Sea Giant, Lighting Storm, Feral Spirits, double Stormforged Axes, Earthshock, double Rockbiter Weapon, Crackle, double Flametounge Totem, double Hex, Unbound Elemental, double Fire Elemental, Earth Elemental, Piloted Shredder, Azure Drake, double Sen'jin, Chillwind Yeti, double Argent Squire, Antique Healbot, Loot Hoader, Stormwind Champion and double Frostwolf Warlord for funz. I know you didnt want a full deck, but you could give it a try.

Your priest doesnt have too many cards, but double Thoughtsteal would definitely deliver you some fun games (best card in the game). With so many cards you would have to put as many board control spells into your deck, like all Shadow Words, double Holy Nova, double Mind Control, Clerics as your card draw engine, PW: Shield, maybe Smites, Temple Enforcers, MC Tech for more control and Injured Blademaster - its great in priest. More below.

Other than that, as i said its too early to think of any big combos. Good allround cards you could fit into any deck are: 1 copy of Acidic Swamp Ooze, Loot Hoader, Mind Control Tech if you face a lot of spammy decks, Scarlet Crusader is nice in some cheap decks, Shattered Sun Cleric if you dont have too many 3-drops in your deck, Tinkertown Technician if you run some mechs in your deck, Chillwind Yeti, Piloted Shredder is great, Sen'jin if you need taunts, Antique Healbot if you have problems with your health dropping too quickly, Azure Drake is great in conjuction with damaging spells, preferably AoE, Argent Commander for something rushy. Other great non-basic class-cards you have are Shielded Minibot and Aldor in Paladin, Thoughtsteal and Auchenai in Priest, and Imp-losion in Warlock.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2015, 05:29 PM by lacoste »
<Ramone> we're just nicknames
<Ramone> isn't that sad..

<Johnny`> !fart
* Johnny` has farted out 0 Scoville units.
<Johnny`> Sonova

My W:A related channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/HighCostage

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 26, 2015, 09:01 PM »
Spider Tank is a mech. Not sure he has some gvg cards.

Very good neutral cards are: Sledge Belcher, Azure Drake, Yeti, Owl and some more. And ofc Dr. Balance.  ::)

who cares about it being a mech lol

also HHC, just get good with free decks and focus on getting one of each card of the ones you read online are very cost efficient.

you should give no f@#!s about synergies at this point

edit: alternatively, watch Trump or whoever on youtube.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2015, 09:03 PM by Aerox »
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline HHC

« Reply #64 on: February 26, 2015, 09:09 PM »
yeh guesso ropa. I dont have enough cards to pay attention to synergy.

need to work with what i have. I kinda feel at this point it's easiest to defeat stronger decks with a combo of silencers and dmg spells.

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 26, 2015, 09:40 PM »
yeh guesso ropa. I dont have enough cards to pay attention to synergy.

need to work with what i have. I kinda feel at this point it's easiest to defeat stronger decks with a combo of silencers and dmg spells.

I wasn't very good (i think my best rank is 11  or 10, and that's with a free deck, with aggro huntard and ramp druid I only managed 14 - 12), but still, the best advice is to learn the cost game, the trading, and work from there, the simpler your cards are the simpler your decisions will be.

edit: there should be good youtube videos with free to play decks. I used to watch this (he's good because he tries to explain most of his moves, also very good player, but there are better), but obviously you'd want something currently updated to the GvG expansion. Not because your cards will be different, but to learn how to trade against mech and such, if you wanna do any learning by watching videos anyway.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2015, 09:47 PM by Aerox »
Eat a bag full of dicks.

« Reply #66 on: February 26, 2015, 10:34 PM »
Also its good idea to get Naxxramas as it gives you guaranted cards, and so many of them are top notch. Its kind of a bad deal if you pay for it with ingame gold though, 5x700. Soon theres also an upcoming new adventure expansion, such as Naxxramas, so yeah, better to get both sooner than later.

<Johnny`> !fart
<Johnny`> Sonova

Offline SPW

« Reply #67 on: February 26, 2015, 11:08 PM »
Also twitch.tv is a good place to learn  :)

Offline Anubis

« Reply #68 on: February 28, 2015, 05:14 PM »
The first deck for ranked I would create is a Warlock Zoo deck, it is based on favorable creature trading which is the most important aspect in Hearthstone. You will only need to worry about 1-2 spells and the rest are creatures, card draw is taking care of with your hero power so that's covered too. And even without Naxx and GvG cards you can create a competitive Warlock zoo deck, in fact the original zoo deck is pretty good atm, went to rank 7 without any problems. And the rare cards are all good anyway so you will want to get them. :)

http://www.hearthpwn.com/decks/202665-hhc-save-money-deck

Try this, if you don't have a blood knight (its a tech card against the annoy bot), use earthenring farseer.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2015, 05:24 PM by Anubis »

« Reply #69 on: April 03, 2015, 04:41 PM »

<Johnny`> !fart
<Johnny`> Sonova

Offline Anubis

« Reply #70 on: April 03, 2015, 04:46 PM »
lol that was insane. :D

Offline SPW

« Reply #71 on: May 04, 2015, 07:41 PM »
Any new players around?

And a tribute to KRD. He got legend last season   :)

« Last Edit: May 09, 2015, 07:23 PM by lacoste »

<Johnny`> !fart
<Johnny`> Sonova

Offline SPW

« Reply #73 on: May 09, 2015, 11:34 PM »
Dont get it  :'(

« Reply #74 on: May 10, 2015, 05:30 AM »
:D Its not about the cards

<Johnny`> !fart
<Johnny`> Sonova