Forums
April 20, 2024, 02:57 AM

Author Topic: My Body Is Ready on The Tonight Show :D  (Read 3627 times)

Offline TheKomodo

My Body Is Ready on The Tonight Show :D
« on: December 04, 2016, 01:30 PM »
My body is ready! Nintendo of America president, Reggie Fils-Aime is set to appear on the Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon on Wednesday, December 7th at 11:35pm/10:35pm Central. Reggie appeared on Late Night several times while Fallon hosted, as well as the Tonight Show earlier this year.

Nintendo has remained silent on what he will be bringing to the show but we can rule out the Switch, while we wait for January 12th for the official announcement. Maybe he will talk more about Breath of the Wild after that pair of stunning trailers revealed at the Game Awards? Or, perhaps he’s simply there to hype up Super Mario Run, which will be debuting on the app store on December 15th.

Offline Mega`Adnan

Re: My Body Is Ready on The Tonight Show :D
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2016, 02:18 PM »
You're gonna be on TV show? :O
Please record a youtube of it. :D

Adnan, you are Mega, not Micro and not even faint  :D So fight till the end please.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2016, 02:27 PM »
I have been on TV before, but no, I am not Reggie Fils-aime.

Offline The Extremist

« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2016, 10:28 AM »
we can rule out the Switch

Yeah, for sure:

BTW, 3.5 million views and counting.

« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2016, 10:51 AM »
Back in the day, I thought Dragon Quest 8 was incomprehensibly huge, but this is on another level. Games are finally at the point where I can't obsessively check over every square foot of land.

Everything looks really promising in BotW, like higher difficulty! It's about damn time. The dungeon aesthetics don't look very Zelda-ish, but I can't judge yet.

Offline KinslayeR

« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2016, 11:02 AM »
I am glad ur body is ready, coz taner and godmax are gonna visit u tonight

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2016, 12:27 PM »
Everything looks really promising in BotW, like higher difficulty! It's about damn time. The dungeon aesthetics don't look very Zelda-ish, but I can't judge yet.

I am really really looking forward to this, but to be brutally honest, they just don't make games as good as they used to, and I am slowly learning to accept that, better graphics ALWAYS means less fun, less story, less heart poured into the game, imo, but this seems to be an exception so far :)

Hopefully, this game doesn't disappoint, as I plan to buy a Switch specifically for this game only.

Offline The Extremist

« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2016, 11:55 PM »
Hopefully, this game doesn't disappoint, as I plan to buy a Switch specifically for this game only.

Not necessary if you have a Wii U. (Unless you want the Switch's smoother performance and/or portable functionality along with BotW.)

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2016, 09:45 AM »
nintendo still exists?
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Husk

« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2016, 10:09 AM »
nintendo still exists?

please have a drink

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2016, 02:55 PM »
the Swith is going to battle the Game Gear for the podium of worst console of all time why am I not surprised certain characters here like it?

MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Husk

« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2016, 04:29 PM »
sure but u said silly thing like nintendo still exist? what about popular competitive game like sm4sh... it gets new characters in regular basis, it may not be as popular as melee.. but it still has some nice popularity

Offline KinslayeR

« Reply #12 on: December 13, 2016, 04:34 PM »
it makes me want to play contra or caveman

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 14, 2016, 06:33 PM »
sure but u said silly thing like nintendo still exist? what about popular competitive game like sm4sh... it gets new characters in regular basis, it may not be as popular as melee.. but it still has some nice popularity

Considering Nintendo dominated domestic console gaming and is now dead last in said ranking due to abysmal decision making I'm pretty sure stupid is not the word you're looking for, thanks for the effort though.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Husk

« Reply #14 on: December 15, 2016, 09:45 AM »
who cares? still there are millions around the world who enjoy what nintendo is putting out