Forums
April 25, 2024, 05:57 PM

Author Topic: My Body Is Ready on The Tonight Show :D  (Read 3635 times)

Offline TheKomodo

Re: My Body Is Ready on The Tonight Show :D
« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2016, 10:11 AM »
Nintendo always were and always will be the best for consoles, who the hell cares what statistics say, maybe if you are a sheep, sure...

Offline avirex

« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2016, 02:28 AM »
ropa is just a highfalutin young man... he would not be caught dead playing a nintendo!!

but for the rest of us, looks like this switch will be pretty neat.

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2016, 11:22 PM »
Nintendo always were and always will be the best for consoles, who the hell cares what statistics say, maybe if you are a sheep, sure...

yeah who cares about statistics right
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2016, 09:17 AM »
Put it this way Aerox, statistically, Taylor Swift is the bestselling and most successful musician, pretty much of all time, but she is nowhere near the best singer, the best musician(ability), hell she screws people over and breaks trust to get ahead so that makes her a pretty bad person too, she's not even that good a dancer lol...

To me, that's what Sony and Microsoft are when it comes to consoles, not that Nintendo are miles better, they do tons of stupid sh*t too, but I think their games are miles better than anything Sony and Microsft ever have or ever will offer.

Offline Triad

« Reply #19 on: December 17, 2016, 09:56 AM »
Even though statistically Nintendo is worse, it has far less chance to lose customers unlike other consoles.

PC gaming is growing more and more each day. PC components becoming much cheaper each day. And let's admit, XB1 and PS4 are just low-end PCs that are still alive thanks to their some exclusives and oblivious customers. Since even games are similar with PC and these 2, it is more likely to lose XB1 and PS4 customers to PC.

On the other hand, Nintendo has different exclusives, type of exclusives you cannot find alternatives easily on other platforms. And it has a more loyal fan base. And handheld is one of the things PC and home consoles are cannot offer. And Nintendo will be successful if they merge their home console and handheld console line nicely with Switch.

Saying it will as bad as Game Gear is huge understatement and blatantly baiting. Of course we haven't seen it yet but I can say even in worst case it will be far better than Wii U.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2016, 09:58 AM by Triad »

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 17, 2016, 10:13 AM »
Even though statistically Nintendo is worse, it has far less chance to lose customers unlike other consoles.

What? It has been steadily losing customers since the N64

XB1 and PS4 (...) are still alive thanks to their some exclusives and oblivious customers

lol

It never fails to amaze me how disconnected from reality Nintendo fanboys are willing to appear in order to invent arguments in defense of mediocrity. We are talking about a company that hasn't even yet figured out digital sales.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2016, 10:16 AM by Aerox »
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Sensei

« Reply #21 on: December 17, 2016, 10:29 AM »
Haha. Was gonna write "nintendo still exists?" and saw Aerox did it earlier.

You're too nostalgic ppl. That's a shit console and you know it.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #22 on: December 17, 2016, 10:47 AM »
Ok, from now on, if you think there is a problem with a console, say it specifically, things like.

"cuz nintendo fanboys" etc or "it's a shit console" will not be acceptable here, i'll just remove them.

People are entitled to their own opinions, different computers do different things, each are great in their own way, NONE of them are sh*t and if you think that you are just showing how primitive you are.

I don't like Sony/Microsoft consoles because I simply do not enjoy the games they make, you guys seem to hate on them because of the way they manage their business, and even that is fine, if that's how you feel, they are millionaires, you are not, you are worse than all the idiots at work who think they are the greatest football manager of all time...

And what the hell kind of stupid statement is "disconnected from reality", this isn't the f**king matrix ya plank, even the internet is real life, stop saying ridiculous things...

And at the end of the day, how f**king hypocritical is this anyway, talking about Nintendo as being pathetic just cuz they have less sells, do you guys think WA sucks just because we only have a few hundred players? No, you don't, so don't be ignorant please...

If you have an opinion, just back it up with fact, stop attacking other people for their opinions, or I will just remove it.

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 17, 2016, 10:55 AM »
so you're going to remove posts that badmouth Nintendo while you throw random insults at people who don't like Nintendo?
« Last Edit: December 17, 2016, 10:58 AM by TheKomodo »
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #24 on: December 17, 2016, 11:00 AM »
No Aerox, it's not what you say, it's how you say it.

You can say any negative thing about Nintendo you want, I don't care cuz many others and myself love their games, do your research and post properly like you did before in that Sony thread though please, that was an enjoyable read, this is just you being a d**k to people.

Edit - Yes, from now on that includes me also, and Husk, and others...

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 17, 2016, 11:09 AM »
do you know what figure of speech means?

Also, I've always wondered, if Goldeneye is one of your favorite games (because it came out on the N64, basically) how come you don't like any games on other consoles?
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #26 on: December 17, 2016, 11:29 AM »
Well, I know I'm a weirdo right but, here goes...

I still play my n64 quite a bit and still really enjoy old ps1 games, but since then the only games they made I enjoy I can play on PC anyway which is superior in my opinion.

I just don't really like Sony and Xbox exclusives presently, ofc there is the odd game I might enjoy but not enough to fork out all that money just for it.

Even Zelda BotW I am skeptical about to buy the switch hoping there are some nice games there too or might not bother might just get the Wii U version.

You don't need to tell me how stupid my opinion is to you, I already know.

Offline The Extremist

« Reply #27 on: December 20, 2016, 11:56 PM »
No, Nintendo isn't what it once was. But it's stupid to ask "do they still exist?".

Their second-to-last console, the Wii, which was replaced in 2012, is the third-best selling console of all time behind the first two PlayStations. Yes, it was an underpowered fad with a low attach rate, but it was still a success.

Their second-to-last handheld, the DS, which was replaced in 2011, is the best selling handheld of all time, even almost outselling the PlayStation 2. Yes, they've never had a serious competitor in that market, and smartphones have pretty much killed off said market at this point, but it was still a success.

Yes, their latest console, the Wii U, did almost everything wrong. For comparison, in its last two years (2010-2012), the Wii sold more (almost 15 million) than the Wii U has during its entire lifespan (over 13 million). But 13 million isn't an absolute failure. It managed it without ever getting a significant price cut, and had a high attach rate.

In addition, their latest handheld, the 3DS, overcame a bad launch to end up selling almost as much as the original NES.

And outside of hardware, a franchise that Nintendo owns 1/3rd of, Pokémon, is experiencing its second wave of mass popularity after its 90's debut.

They currently have nearly 5 billion dollars cash-on-hand, negligible debt, and their stock is 3 times higher than its lowest point. And as for future endeavours, the Switch reveal video has over 22 million views, over 500,000 likes, and the Jimmy Fallon video is nearing 5 million views. We will see if this initial positivity can continue when the launch lineup and price are revealed in January.

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 30, 2016, 01:15 PM »
No, Nintendo isn't what it once was. But it's stupid to ask "do they still exist?".

Their second-to-last console, the Wii, which was replaced in 2012, is the third-best selling console of all time behind the first two PlayStations. Yes, it was an underpowered fad with a low attach rate, but it was still a success.

It was a success in sales. But it wasn't a successful console, far from it.  1653 games where developed for it, less than half compared to the PS2. And it was such a success in sales because it had a huge market, it marketed itself as a console that moms and grandfathers could play, and they did for 2 days before letting it rest in some obscure place in the living room, as seen in so many family homes.

Their second-to-last handheld, the DS, which was replaced in 2011, is the best selling handheld of all time, even almost outselling the PlayStation 2. Yes, they've never had a serious competitor in that market, and smartphones have pretty much killed off said market at this point, but it was still a success.

Handheld aren't consoles.

« Last Edit: December 30, 2016, 01:16 PM by Aerox »
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline avirex

« Reply #29 on: December 30, 2016, 10:15 PM »
one minutes you say sarcastically "yeah who cares about statistics right"

but then when statistics say it had good sales.... your all "yeah but"

why argue about this anyway??? its a matter of opinion, and nothing else.. if you do not like nintendo systems ropa, just dont buy them... spend your time here, arguing about them instead :D