Forums
March 28, 2024, 11:23 PM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] Game #189513, reported by vesuvio  (Read 4076 times)

Offline TheKaren

Re: Game #189513, reported by vesuvio
« Reply #30 on: April 25, 2015, 04:32 PM »
he teleported to a darkside hide. thats a fact...

No he didn't, he can still be hit, your stupidity doesn't allow you to know that.

Offline avirex

« Reply #31 on: April 25, 2015, 04:40 PM »
dude, talking to you is like talking to a wall... actually, im not even sure a wall is as stubborn as you...

the rules: - Darksiding is not allowed. A darkside is considered a place where you can't hit OR be hit with a nade. Simply teleport/move to another position.

komo's interpretation of the rules: - Darksiding is not allowed. A darkside is considered a place where you can't hit OR AND be hit with a nade.edit: from ANY POSSIBLE hide your opponent might teleport to Simply teleport/move to another position.

yes komo, we all understand that if stylez teleported closer, a nade is possible... *claps*

stylez should not have to leave his hide, because vesuvio decided to darkside... yet, im the stupid one? ok.. gotcha...    ill leave this thread now, i dont want to turn re-birth the avi vs. komo era.

Offline TheKaren

« Reply #32 on: April 25, 2015, 04:41 PM »
Nevermind leave the thread you should leave the f@#!ing planet.

Offline avirex

« Reply #33 on: April 25, 2015, 05:07 PM »
ok, while im leaving the planet, can you post some more replays of your amazing shots... show us another plop shot, if stylez would have teleported. :D

Offline vesuvio

« Reply #34 on: April 25, 2015, 05:57 PM »
erm i figured this out and i must say some nades throws are not easy to do but possible
if u watch this replay u can skip first turn and go ahead to 2mins or 1:55

there is a possibility to hit

Offline vesuvio

« Reply #35 on: April 25, 2015, 05:58 PM »
so komo is right watch my replay

Offline Senator

« Reply #36 on: April 27, 2015, 08:33 AM »
Komito's interpretation of darksiding seems to be the same as KRD used in that "standard scheme variants" thread:

*Darksiding is hiding your worm in a position where it's impossible for your opponent(s) to hit you with a grenade and at the same time impossible for you to hit your opponent(s) with a grenade.

KRD's thread has nothing to do with TUS rules, though. TUS rules say quite clearly that you have to be able to attack with a nade from your hide.

Offline TheKaren

« Reply #37 on: April 27, 2015, 08:38 AM »
TUS rules say quite clearly that you have to be able to attack with a nade from your hide.

If that were true, then hundreds of games have broke the darkside rule when someone pushed their opponent into a hide where they can only zook, and they stay and zook as long as they can.

Not only does my way make more sense, it's much fairer.

Offline Senator

« Reply #38 on: April 27, 2015, 10:12 AM »
Yeah I'm sure that you and KRD are the right guys to say how the rule should be. Perhaps the rule text is just misleading and was actually meant to be "a place you can't hit NOR be hit with a nade". Let's blame the guy who wrote the rules (Husky!) :D

Offline Peja

« Reply #39 on: April 27, 2015, 10:49 AM »
husk has nothing to do with that haha

Offline TheKaren

« Reply #40 on: April 27, 2015, 11:16 AM »
"a place you can't hit NOR be hit with a nade".

That's exactly how I see it now, and exactly how it should be.

Personally, I find it more challenging/exciting when someone stays in a hide and uses only zook for a while because they can't use or reach with a grenade, just adds a variety of shots, makes it more fun imo.

Offline style

« Reply #41 on: April 27, 2015, 05:29 PM »
Personally, I find it more challenging/exciting when someone stays in a hide and uses only zook for a while because they can't use or reach with a grenade, just adds a variety of shots, makes it more fun imo.

Indeed.
I like challenges like these but it still doesn't change the fact, that he broke the "official" rules at least by darkside hiding. Maybe you, Komo, should make a suggestion for the rules correction :D apart from the experimental bng thread.. Even tho I don't like /ts too.

The only thing that makes me sick and tired is that vesuvio tries to get every game, no matter how lol.. And he can't just go and report it as a win, especially not after I told him there is a fact that has to be cleared but he rushes those reportings on purpose.. He doesn't even admit anything. ANYTHING!

Offline vesuvio

« Reply #42 on: April 27, 2015, 06:52 PM »
ok i got uploaded a replay in wich u can see that i can attack hide its no darkside

style starts to annoy me

Offline MarianRV

« Reply #43 on: April 27, 2015, 07:27 PM »
dude, talking to you is like talking to a wall... actually, im not even sure a wall is as stubborn as you
So much truth  :D

Offline nino

« Reply #44 on: April 27, 2015, 07:33 PM »
Avi what planet you going to?

You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.