Forums
April 25, 2024, 10:20 PM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] Game #189601, reported by vesuvio  (Read 1522 times)

Offline style

[SOLVED] Game #189601, reported by vesuvio
« on: April 26, 2015, 02:12 AM »
Dear Mods,

it bores me to open another thread but that guy is so complicated and uncooperative..

So vesuvio reported his 1st pick, Elite, which he won. Then we played roper, which was my pick and I won it. It was 1-1 and he already reported his first win, even before we played my pick - that's no problem afaik, but I find it very annoying. BUT when he reported the 1st Elite, he must have seen that we only got 1 game left to play but he didn't say anything..

Now my question: Is he allowed to report the 2nd Elite, which was the 3rd game and he must have known that we only had 1 game left (my pick: roper)?
Games have to be reported in the row they have been played, right? So this game should be deleted and I should be able to report my win...

I asked him why he did that and he only said: "First come, first served.."  ::)

https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/game-189601/

I told him to open a thread about this, so it would at least show some better behaivor since he messed up a lot in the past but he kept spamming me with useless shit about his ONL ban etc. that noone cares about.. He is mad because it looks like he have been handled wrong in the past at ONL etc. and now wants other players to be handled like this too. What a weak additude, as human and player.. D:

Offline vesuvio

Re: Game #189601, reported by vesuvio
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2015, 02:37 AM »
wake up ..
i reported both games after 3games were played . i promise i did NOT see it. i had this trouble with many other players too but they didnt argue about it. also i got to say its wrong
i just said "who comes first blabla" we had along chat and his starting was like
"n@#!!!h go forums and do a thread"
than he deicided calllen me a retard and also and a dumb. also i said if forumz changes REAL played games cause of 1 game they got an open ass :D
he tries to make me think i lose respect and also would get banned cause of so many complains about me.
1OR2games more? hyst? ok as YOUR PICK im fine. u are blind if u dont see unfair behavior in it to try to say it was said as 3game or trien to say u could have wait me for eat. rediclious.
 in case of nico the problem is solved cause we gonna PLAY those 2elites and its weird he didnt answear me ne more and couldnt in forums too
and the bng complaint i uploaded a video in wich i hit the hide its no darkside
i told him that i got a bann in onl well has nothen to do with this, i said a nd mentioned people did insult me here in tus too so i couldnt rly lose respect thats why i said this onl stuff
cause he said i was so wrong here
if i behave wrong lets talk about but if i imagine how a mod "reaD" and "decide" about this complain i see black
« Last Edit: April 26, 2015, 02:47 AM by vesuvio »

Offline vesuvio

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2015, 02:50 AM »
hole topic is like f@#! YOU

and i did not do anything wrong in reporting my wins
« Last Edit: April 26, 2015, 02:57 AM by vesuvio »

Offline vesuvio

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2015, 03:00 AM »
delete one of my wins so he can report

Offline vesuvio

« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2015, 03:03 AM »
i ll report mine in next season as a free win =D

so its all correct

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2015, 06:14 AM »
Second Elite is removed. style can report your win.

vesuvio, you cannot report that game in the next season. All games have to be played in the season time.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline vesuvio

« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2015, 03:17 PM »
oh god! the third game was a tus game too , styles argumentation of i have MUST seen is wrong now iam the one losen a hole game and style win a lost one

NICE

Offline style

« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2015, 05:30 PM »
Thank you MI, appreciated.

Offline vesuvio

« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2015, 06:55 PM »
this is total emberessing =D

maybe i stop playen worms cause u are c@#!s acting right with some inactiv mods was same in onl

my game was played styles is just a dumb who didnt see games are full and im right in reporting my wins. i just said delete it cause he was my friend but i start noticing he is more of
a selfish no words for it left .

my game should be reported in next season. also other players i played guess phanton or great prof did report a game wich was in another season in the next cause we had full games
and i got no prob with it cause its right

this case is so dumb cause i was reporting first

just gonna stop playen this crap maybe u fine than

Offline vesuvio

« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2015, 07:04 PM »
even more emberassing if u watch the replay what a lucker style is surviving with 1hp and claim on a win

i reported 2 wins . why the f@#! does he plays 3games if only 2games are left? and than cries about his lucker round
this is emberassing

Offline vesuvio

« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2015, 07:12 PM »
it is his fault my wins are right but it seems like i always must take ur faults so that u can be happy with ur lifes ........................

am i jesus ?????? this guy plays 3games agaist me and than he claims OMFG

OMFG OMOFG FOMAOFMAOSFMOMFOF

FOR WHAT ??? IF HE WAS A MAN HE WOULD SAY ITS HIS FAULT

im so like what a joke now ?D silly 1hp survinign playen a third goen here to complain

what the f@#! ?

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck :D

AGAIN ITS NOT MY FAULT I JUST DID REPORT MY WINS
HAHAHA CLAIMING I WAS A ASSHOLE IN REPORTING MY WINS
WHAT IS WRONG HERE

im fin
this is most emberassing thing in my life
read his post and think of he wanting play another round he asked for another round
cllaiming me not to see

should be shot foor stupiodity im soo f@#!n done now =D

im making the weirdo now i totally know f@#! look at it its hahahahahaha

please excuse me m8s but this is BULLSHIT

Offline XanKriegor

« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2015, 07:45 PM »
This load of time you wasted to type THAT could be used to learn English or BnG practice ;)
« Last Edit: April 27, 2015, 07:47 PM by XanKriegor »

Offline vesuvio

« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2015, 08:16 PM »
dont tell me what to do =D

Offline ANO

« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2015, 08:20 PM »
This load of time you wasted to type THAT could be used to learn English or BnG practice ;)

If he would try to paint something, his narration will for sure already benefit from that.

Offline Senator

« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2015, 08:17 AM »
vesuvio, games should be reported in the order they were played. Your 2nd Elite win was 3rd game so it should be reported last. As simple as that. It's your own fault if you play more games than you can report.