Forums
April 24, 2024, 04:24 PM

Poll

Do you want Hysteria to be in Classic league?

YES
NO

Author Topic: BAN HYSTERIA FROM DEFAULT LEAGUE  (Read 41487 times)

Offline TheKomodo

Re: BAN HYSTERIA FROM DEFAULT LEAGUE
« Reply #30 on: February 10, 2013, 08:44 AM »
How the f@#! you guys dont realize that Hyst is the most bullshit scheme default league has ever seen?

We have Aerial, do something about this already. Its not even worth of discussion. Jesus f@#!ing christ.

Worst thing to happen to competitive worming.

Sorry but I think you couldn't be more wrong about this if you tried, and i'm fed up telling people why tbh...

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #31 on: February 10, 2013, 08:57 AM »
*Sorry I meant modify...*

It's already been said a hundred times but nobody ever listens. :D The scheme is too popular among lesser skilled players so MI doesn't want to remove it.

Nobody listens because it's just an opinion, it isn't a fact.

Lesser skilled players? You couldn't beat the top Hysteria players in a best of even if you trained for a month, and you are a VERY experienced/skilled BnG player, and all-round.

It's one of my preferred schemes ever for WA because I see it as one of the fairest and most balanced schemes i've ever played.

I find it amusing how most people who complain about Hysteria are rubbish at doing anything within 1 second.

And put it this way, if they removed Hysteria, i'd probably quit playing TuS for good, this isn't a threat, no one cares and I don't expect anyone to, it's just an example of how serious I take Hysteria and how strongly I feel.

I would also wish TuS died forever as well, in fact, if I had hacking skills I feel so strongly against removing Hysteria i'd probably try and hack TuS myself as some sort of attempt at revenge, I am not joking.

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #32 on: February 10, 2013, 09:02 AM »
No Sniper, if you get skill in ttrr you win, but if you get skill in hysteria (that's uber mega pro jp-lg-fly-fp), you still can lose against me near 50% of the games....

lmfao !!

If u play 15 hysterias (season limit) with Kaleu or me (or some1 better than us) so it's 15-0 for us man :P

if it's lucky scheme so why Casso and Gabriel ale pwning so hard in hysteria cups, HAL, TRL(hysteria) ?

::)

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #33 on: February 10, 2013, 09:04 AM »
The only thing I don't like about Hysteria, are the selfish cheating girlfriend-less plebs who use macros for stupid jet trick shots, and they try and deny it too...

But thankfully this usually only happens in funners.

Offline Free

« Reply #34 on: February 10, 2013, 09:28 AM »
Im ready to take up the hysteria challenge, I'll give 1-2 weeks full attention to Hyst and well see how "well" I match against any Top Hysteria player in bo9, if I get even close to 50% win ratio, hysteria gets modified?

Main reason (in my mind) is simply that people cant be arsed to play those "most useful" hysteria tactics because they are boring as f@#!.

I will only accept this challenge (because I dislike hysteria as it is and do not find it enjoyable) if MI agrees to do something with Hysteria in default league if my win ratio is lr.et's say over 40% in bo9 against anyone you consider as top player.

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #35 on: February 10, 2013, 09:32 AM »
Random00, Gabriel, Casso.. Kaleu.  xD
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

Offline Husk

« Reply #36 on: February 10, 2013, 09:43 AM »
The only thing I don't like about Hysteria, are the selfish cheating girlfriend-less plebs who use macros for stupid jet trick shots, and they try and deny it too...

But thankfully this usually only happens in funners.

I havn't met any1 who uses macros for hyst tricks

Offline Maciej

« Reply #37 on: February 10, 2013, 10:14 AM »
No Sniper, if you get skill in ttrr you win, but if you get skill in hysteria (that's uber mega pro jp-lg-fly-fp), you still can lose against me near 50% of the games....

lmfao !!

If u play 15 hysterias (season limit) with Kaleu or me (or some1 better than us) so it's 15-0 for us man :P

Sure chelsea, sure. I could beat you in every scheme easy, even in comet dodgings. Why do you avoid playing league with me, and keep saying that only scheme you beat me in is shopper? (which you have lost afterall too...)
You just suck overall and I don't care about you, 7-year-old newbie. It's sad to be still noob after these all years lost on playing. Don't you feel sad? People come, people go, and they are still better than you, lmao.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2013, 10:16 AM by Maciej »

Offline darKz

« Reply #38 on: February 10, 2013, 10:22 AM »
Lesser skilled players? You couldn't beat the top Hysteria players in a best of even if you trained for a month, and you are a VERY experienced/skilled BnG player, and all-round.

I'd totally take this challenge if I had the time to actually play W:A for a month. The scheme is very simple, there's not much to know about it.
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline Husk

« Reply #39 on: February 10, 2013, 10:39 AM »

lmfao !!

Sure chelsea, sure. I could beat you in every scheme easy, even in comet dodgings. Why do you avoid playing league with me, and keep saying that only scheme you beat me in is shopper? (which you have lost afterall too...)
You just suck overall and I don't care about you, 7-year-old newbie. It's sad to be still noob after these all years lost on playing. Don't you feel sad? People come, people go, and they are still better than you, lmao.

hsAUhsuAHs I smell a warning coming =D=D=D

Offline Maciej

« Reply #40 on: February 10, 2013, 10:40 AM »

lmfao !!

hsAUhsuAHs I smell a warning coming =D=D=D

lol, why warning? For saying the truth? I have proofs if you need them.

Offline Husk

« Reply #41 on: February 10, 2013, 10:43 AM »
for personal insulting mate =)

Offline Maciej

« Reply #42 on: February 10, 2013, 10:52 AM »
for personal insulting mate =)

https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/game-68989/

[Maciej] ej ale nie dawaj shoppy                                                           but don't pick shopper
[Maciej] daj mi szanse                                                                           give me a chance
[dPxChelsea] nie !                                                                                 no!
[dPxChelsea] bo w kazdy inny chem mam porazke na 99%                  I lose every other scheme in 99%

so after this lost 200-0 bng he picked shopper... here it goes

https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/game-68990/

he kept claiming that blocks are not allowed, and didn't skip when he cowed, shame

We haven't played more games, because he avoided me.

So it's not insulting ;D

And now he claims he beats me in hysteria 15-0, sure, believe in that!
« Last Edit: February 10, 2013, 10:54 AM by Maciej »

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #43 on: February 10, 2013, 11:06 AM »
hahaha

it's topic about hysteria not clasic league hahaha

and if u wanna we can play tus all 8 schemes.... I'm sure, I will win hysteria t17 elite shoppa

and how many times u were in po ? how many PO cups u have ?! pfff heep dreaming about yourself like about bets player....  ::)
« Last Edit: February 10, 2013, 11:11 AM by Chelsea »

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #44 on: February 10, 2013, 11:16 AM »

I'd totally take this challenge if I had the time to actually play W:A for a month. The scheme is very simple, there's not much to know about it.

I still think you'd lose, by a rather large margin.