Forums
April 25, 2024, 06:05 AM

Author Topic: Clanners and clanner activity  (Read 4130 times)

Offline XanKriegor

Re: Clanners and clanner activity
« Reply #30 on: April 06, 2017, 01:06 PM »
Chelsea just wants dt to split cos he got kicked out, spleen is pizzasheet 2.5. In fact nobody cares dt is owning those seasons, doesn't matter if they play with 2 dudes or with avis complete hood. This whole league is a dumpster fire, why should we debate about which garbage is the most fire resistent? Just pour some gasoline and dance around the fire.

This is applaud-worthy  :D

Offline avirex

« Reply #31 on: April 08, 2017, 06:50 AM »
that was a good post peja lol. made me laugh.

anyway... i was thinking about this while in the shower this morning...

me and komo *gasp* tried making a 2v2 league, with random groups of 4 with anyone who signed up....

i think there was about 30 people that signed up?? if that??? less then 20 that actually played... and to be honest, the smaller groups made it harder to find your mate online, and then to find another team that had 2 players online...

so, that idea was kind of trashed in peja gasoline fire pit.

things can just go on as they are, until W:A dies i suppose.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #32 on: April 08, 2017, 07:47 AM »
avi, maybe that idea would have worked if we had a kickass site to go with it, I mean, the idea was solid, but honestly our presentation was sh*t lol.

Offline HHC

« Reply #33 on: April 08, 2017, 04:27 PM »
i was thinking about this while in the shower this morning...

me and komo *gasp*

uhhuh uhhuh  ???

Offline Peja

« Reply #34 on: April 08, 2017, 04:55 PM »
i was thinking about this while in the shower this morning...

me and komo *gasp*

uhhuh uhhuh  ???

dont worry im thinking about you in the shower when its morning and in the bed when its night  :-*

Offline avirex

« Reply #36 on: April 08, 2017, 10:03 PM »
Komo, yeah.. maybe it would have been better with a nice website..

ok, not maybe... there is no doubt it would have been better...

but the first 2 weeks, people were excited, and looking for games.. i can remember, any time another team had 2 people online, i did not have a mate...

and when i did have a mate (pretty sure senator was on my team, cant remember who else) we could not find a team that had 2 people online...

i think i had a pretty good idea, and no1 really commented... i think someone said we already have my idea, its called 2v2 league... but maybe they did not understand???

in case anyone missed it:  make it possible to play 2v2 with any groups of players, and your still representing your clan....

example: me and dibz play vs lales (Oo) and senator (tdc)   if they win, they get half the points for each clan, and a .5 win towards their win/loss record.

if dt were to win, we would get full points, full win/loss because we are a complete team...

this way even when people do not have their mate online, they can still play clanners, representing their personal clan, no matter who their team mate is... (no this is not 2v2 league... the 2v2 league games translate to your singles rating, not your clans rating)

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #37 on: April 09, 2017, 12:15 PM »
Yeah it's a really good idea the 2v2 thing split points.

Offline knightz

« Reply #38 on: April 12, 2017, 11:39 PM »
The point is that people grew up, have their stuffs to do in first plan and WA is in 2nd plan though and it is senseless talk about spliting dt out because we will never do that (at least right now) just because some people think its right to do(lol) like avi said before we discussed about that few weeks ago among dt memebrs and it didnt go forward. The problem is that people don't care about WA anymore, some ppl work, study, have kids, got in jail lol etc. So, how do you guys suggest to bring back oldschools back to wa and make it active again or force them to play?

Oh, Yeah!

Offline j0e

• Canada Canada
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 01, 2017, 02:19 AM »
That 2v2 idea is excellent.. where the clans split the points. That would really help activity.
I also like the idea where individual classic stats are taken into account for clan games.
I'd say max 6 active players per clan sounds about right.. would that cause any serious grief with anyone?

How about some kind of "draft lottery" - each season 1 non-playoff clan that played at least 20 games is randomly selected (weighted by standings) to draft any player (of their choosing) who played less than 10 games from one of the playoff teams. The drafted player must remain with that clan for at least 1 season. The specific details would have to be fine-tuned obviously..
« Last Edit: May 01, 2017, 02:21 AM by j0e »