Forums
March 28, 2024, 09:05 PM

Author Topic: How to browse previous leagues (Time Machine)  (Read 3190 times)

Offline MonkeyIsland

How to browse previous leagues (Time Machine)
« on: January 01, 2009, 09:21 AM »
There's a Time Machine select box at the top of most league pages :

Select the season you want, and click on the "Set, GO!". It changes the leagues time to that season in all pages. For example If you set the time machine to season #1 in recent games page, The stats page will show you the season #1 result too, so does every other page.

There's another option called "Show me the overall stats". This will show you ALL the seasons together, Without any time limitation. For example if you want to see players stats by every single game they've played, not only by 1 season, OR you want to see a player rank in TUS, Set the Time Machine to this option.

I guess this is be the easiest way to find something in previous leagues or maybe to compare same page in different leagues.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2009, 07:22 AM by MonkeyIsland »
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Korydex

Re: How to browse previous leagues (Time Machine)
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2017, 11:49 AM »
I wish this time machine could take me back to WACL time, or XTC atleast ;D