First I wanted to code some "advanced" search which gives a lot of options. I thought to make 1 field for search and include all the "advanced" things inside it.
In all of the leagues pages you can see the search field :
The search field combine all the words you type together, Tries to find all the words.
If you have doubts about your words, you can include !or
in your search words, so that the system tries to find games that have at least one of your words.
For example: MonkeyIsland WxW Roper !or
Will give you all the games containing: MonkeyIsland OR WxW OR Roper
But this one:MonkeyIsland WxW Roper
Will give you all the games containing: MonkeyIsland AND WxW AND Roper
If you are looking for a sentence you can put it in the double quotes: "The Ultimate Site"
will give you games containing that line. butThe Ultimate Site
Gives you games with word The
The words you enter are being searched in the :
- Game IDs
- Players names
- League type (Classic, TNL, Free ...)
- Game type (1vs1, 2vs2, 3vs3)
- Game style (Single, Clanner, Country, Squad)
- The uploaded replay name
- In-game chat (You must include !chat in your keyword, otherwise the search won't look into game chats)
That's all. nothing hard ;)
Just some examples how to search :
1. Are you looking for a game you know its ID? then its the easiest search :
e.g. Type "4365" (without the quotes)
2. Looking for games for specific players?
e.g. Type "pr f4st" (without the quotes)
3. Looking for games for specific players and specific scheme?
e.g. Type "pr f4st ttrr" (without the quotes)
4. Looking for games for specific players and specific scheme and specific game style?
e.g. Type "pr chelsea ttrr clanner" (without the quotes)
5. Looking for games for specific players and specific game type?
e.g. Type "pr chelsea 2vs2" (without the quotes)
6. Looking for games for specific clans?
e.g. Type "pp clanner" (without the quotes)
You can combine as many words as you want and the order doesn't matter.
An example of game replay search:
I searched for "pr", in the last page : http://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/search/pr-16/
There's a game (last one when I'm writing this), KeKkO vs Artharas.
If you download the replay you will see that pr was watching their game. ;)