Forums
March 29, 2024, 11:59 AM

Author Topic: Rules/changes for new schemes into allround league  (Read 3023 times)

Offline TheKaren

Re: Rules/changes for new schemes into allround league
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2017, 09:31 AM »
It's more unique to the schemes already existing.

It's still ridiculously skilled/balanced, without comparing it to anything.

Those are facts.

Intermediate and Elite are just too similar, just have 1 or the other, I don't care which, just get rid of one, they are both great schemes.

Offline spleen17

« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2017, 09:46 AM »
Komo we're trying to discuss rule changes for Inter / Big RR, not what schemes should be in allround league. If you want to start another pointless argument about schemes then go make a new thread. MI is not going to change the schemes now anyway.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2017, 09:54 AM by spleen17 »

Offline Peja

« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2017, 10:52 AM »
Komo we're trying to discuss rule changes for Inter / Big RR, not what schemes should be in allround league. If you want to start another pointless argument about schemes then go make a new thread. MI is not going to change the schemes now anyway.

why don`t you start by determining if tower race is included, since the report and scheme option says so. it is indeed a question what schemes should be in allround league, since some suggested rules do not work with tower being involved. furthermore its not your job to do those kind of things, its job of the staff to make sure things are well thought out before they implement it.
you are not important to an unimportant league best resembled as a trash can, you never will be important to same said league, so why don`t you take your f@#!ed up sense of democratic involvement and flush it down the toilet?
well played smart arse

Offline TheKaren

« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2017, 11:16 AM »
I don't mean to offend spleen, but I'm legit as far as the topic title is concerned.

Offline spleen17

« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2017, 11:26 AM »
I don't mean to offend spleen, but I'm legit as far as the topic title is concerned.

Did you even read the first post? Walrus offered some suggestions to change Inter / Big RR rules and asked for opinions, then you started going off on one about Abnormal and how Inter shouldn't be in league, which is a completely different topic.

Offline TheKaren

« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2017, 11:30 AM »
Removing Intermediate and adding Abnormal would be a change for a new scheme into allround league.

But, I get what you are saying and I already mentioned Big RR options.

Offline Mega`Adnan

« Reply #21 on: April 16, 2017, 11:41 AM »
Are we discussing free league? If yes, then I need to tell ya something.....
If you wanna see me as an interested active player, then add BUNGEE SHOPPER in TFL!

Adnan, you are Mega, not Micro and not even faint  :D So fight till the end please.

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #22 on: April 16, 2017, 03:46 PM »
you are not important to an unimportant league best resembled as a trash can, you never will be important to same said league, so why don`t you take your f@#!ed up sense of democratic involvement and flush it down the toilet?
this is how i pictured this discussion

Offline TheKaren

« Reply #23 on: April 16, 2017, 04:23 PM »
I'm actually jealous of walrus, he loves all schemes, he should be like the ambassador of WA...

I don't give a f**k if it looks like i'm sucking up, he's got incredible passion, he genuinely loves all schemes and he is becoming a legend to this game, he's earning his.

But still, sorry for being a pain in the ass guys, it's just how I feel :(

Offline Dr Abegod

« Reply #24 on: April 16, 2017, 04:51 PM »
+1 on the inter bo1-demander goes second, good solution

Offline Senator

« Reply #25 on: April 16, 2017, 08:53 PM »
Intermediate and Elite are just too similar, just have 1 or the other, I don't care which, just get rid of one, they are both great schemes.

Should we also get rid of roper/wxw and bng/hysteria cos they are too similar? And big rr cos it's similar to wxw/ttrr? xd

edit: I get that u are disappointed cos there's less bng oriented schemes than rope schemes or tactical ground schemes. It was already unbalanced before these additions, though, and I don't see u complaining about big rr although 4 of 10 schemes are now pure rope schemes. Roping was represented the most before the change and it still is. The fact that u don't personally like (1vs1) intermediate shows in your comments..
« Last Edit: April 16, 2017, 10:22 PM by Senator »

Offline Gabriel

• Slacker is a queefer

• Chile Chile
  • Might come back later idk
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 16, 2017, 09:18 PM »

Intermediate and Elite are just too similar

WHAT

Mole shopper is the worst thing in the world.

Offline TheKaren

« Reply #27 on: April 17, 2017, 12:09 AM »
Lol Senator I actually like Elite more than BnG.

But it's np for you to keep making assumptions I'm not bothered by them :)

And I complained about shopper...

Offline WTF-8

« Reply #28 on: April 17, 2017, 02:15 AM »
now can we get komo out of the thread so we can have a meaningful discussion for once
The manual in the installation folder is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural

Offline TheKaren

« Reply #29 on: April 17, 2017, 05:45 AM »
WTF-8, do this:

Click on Profile -> Account Settings
Then move your mouse cursor over "Modify Profile", then move mouse over "Buddies/Ignore List..." then click "Edit Ignore List".
Type "TheKomodo" into the "Add To Ignore List" box, and click "Add".

Now you don't have to read any my posts again and I don't have to read your whining.

@Senator, I do like Intermediate whether it's 1v1 or 2v2, i've grown to enjoy most schemes now, I just think it should be 1 or the other, i'm not a bad person for having an opinion.

At the same time, i'm happy for things that make the community more active, and most people like this change, i'll get used to it eventually I guess, but i'll always think it's wrong.