Forums
March 29, 2024, 01:50 PM

Poll

Do you want to change league rules regarding mono-picking?

Yes, set 0 points to those players that don't want to play certain schemes
Yes, we want a matchmaking system so people won't be able to avoid (you must play your opponent pick anyway)
Yes, but i have a better idea (specify it in the topic)
No, i'm an egoistic son of a bitch that hasn't understood yet that TUS Classic has got 8 schemes

Author Topic: Scheme avoiding  (Read 8107 times)

Offline ANO

Re: Scheme avoiding
« Reply #105 on: October 24, 2016, 07:46 PM »
the problem is that there are too many spoiled nerds here around. 2 good slaps when you were younger by mommy and daddy would have solved these issues. This topic is the result of the lack of education you had when you were children.
"the ball is mine, I decide! gn gn gn gn gn"

Ma vaffanculo

Offline nino

« Reply #106 on: October 24, 2016, 07:49 PM »
the problem is that there are too many spoiled nerds here around. 2 good slaps when you were younger by mommy and daddy would have solved these issues. This topic is the result of the lack of education you had when you were children.

Ma vaffanculo

lmao!

Maybe it is time to everyone leave WA and go play Worms WMD?  :D :D :D
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline Korydex

« Reply #107 on: October 24, 2016, 08:04 PM »
that's a bad joke nino ;d

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #108 on: October 24, 2016, 08:06 PM »

Ma vaffanculo
Too little slap

Not enough bunga

Berlusconiiiiiiiiii

Offline MarianRV

« Reply #109 on: October 25, 2016, 08:37 AM »
that's a bad joke nino ;d
what if it's actually a brilliant idea?

Offline Mega`Adnan

« Reply #110 on: October 25, 2016, 12:48 PM »
WMD needs Intel Core i3, and I can't even play this WMD with supreme lags on my PC (Coz I got Core 2 Duo).
So, not brilliant idea for weaklings (like me). xD

Adnan, you are Mega, not Micro and not even faint  :D So fight till the end please.

Offline Korydex

« Reply #111 on: October 25, 2016, 01:32 PM »
- When someone do not like to play, they'll hand out free wins. It's still a game in a free league. People are looking to have fun. Some of them just don't enjoy playing an hour-long BnG match. We've had this. Then counter argument was "player A's position in standings is fake because of free wins fake points".
BnG can be done quicker if atleast one of the players is good

inb4: thanks, captain

Online Sensei

« Reply #112 on: October 25, 2016, 02:30 PM »
WMD needs Intel Core i3, and I can't even play this WMD with supreme lags on my PC (Coz I got Core 2 Duo).
So, not brilliant idea for weaklings (like me). xD

I played WMD on old pc (intel core duo, 2.0 ghz).
It ran smoothly. Don't believe everything you see in minimum requirements. Try it out first.

Offline Korydex

« Reply #113 on: October 25, 2016, 03:00 PM »
yea, WA minimum requirements on Steam make me lol

Offline RIP

« Reply #114 on: October 25, 2016, 10:15 PM »
In fact one problem, and this problem in you all. Players of league are not as many as five years ago, or in others active years. But they will not anymore. If come 1 or  2 new players in league if lucky, the same 1 or 2 other players and leave league in a couple of months. Try to change not rules for a loved yourself. Try to change their behavior and start to think soberly. Start playing with all and stop all the time to complain on the forum. Go on meeting for some of the players. Be a friendly, stop saying bad things to other players. And if all who play the league right now will play with all, without exception, the free players for the league will be enough. You can even increase the limit for a single pair of games from 15 to 20.
Враг думал — это пень, а снайпер снес ему мозги набекрень.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I play for fun unlike you и⊥ʎdʞ ин ʞɐʞ…
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
And the pain and the fear passes, unchangeable only death.

Offline Sbaffo

« Reply #115 on: November 08, 2016, 02:38 PM »
https://www.tus-wa.com/forums/leagues-complaints/(solved)-game-108664-fake-free-win-14679/

Hey MI, your system works well as i see, this happened 4 years ago and we still have problems like this!

Quote from: Husk
I do hope TUS comes up with a better solution lol