Forums
April 23, 2024, 11:10 AM

Author Topic: TEL goes Pro!  (Read 4652 times)

Offline SPW

TEL goes Pro!
« on: December 12, 2013, 09:33 PM »
Earn money with worms? is this 2014 still possible? Yes, it is! The next three seasons of TEL will be rewarded with a prize money. The Best will win $100!

it's worth to come back in shape! The crown of the king is already waiting in the gallery!

You can get the prize money only under the following conditions:

- you must be 18+
- you must have a valid paypal account

This offer is valid only for the seasons #15, #16 and #17, just for the single league.

An extension is not excluded, depending on the performance and activity of the first three seasons.

Season duration: 60 days regular season, then playoffs. The winner takes it all!

Lets play Elite!  And lets be fair! 8)

EDIT: Small correction. Season # 15 will be awarded $ 100 for the winner. From Season # 16, the gain is increased to $ 150. In addition, the sponsorship will be extended for a further three seasons up to and including # 20!

« Last Edit: April 15, 2014, 03:36 PM by SPW »

Offline darKz

Re: TEL goes Pro!
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2013, 10:35 PM »
Very generous of you SPW. :-*
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline avirex

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2013, 10:44 PM »
yes, very generous indeed.. i kind of wonder what gives you the motivation to spend your hard earned money in such a way??

care to explain?

im not trying to offend you in any way, just honestly curious.. thats a pretty large amount of money.

also, i just looked.. you have not played TEL in several seasons, have you ever played TEL? its strange you have been one of the most out spoken people supporting TEL, yet you dont play it.

edit:::did a little more research: you have played over 250.. just not rly any games recently, hopefully your prize money is incentive to bring you back as well? :D

and another note: this donation by SPW is going to be a small test, to see what money will do to the league...

will it bring back old schoolers?

will there be an increase in cheating?

and any other questions that came up, they will be answered (on a smaller level)

EDIT AGAIN: now when my gf text me, and ask what im doing.. i wont have to say worms anymore, i can say im working ;) thnx SPW
« Last Edit: December 12, 2013, 10:49 PM by avirex »

« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2013, 11:55 PM »
Is map editing going to be allowed? It probably shouldn't be.

Offline SPW

« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2013, 06:10 AM »
Editing maps is ok for me, but not saved maps, played more than one time. At the end, opponent has to agree with the hoster by clicking the bulb. I dont see a big problem there.  :)

Offline Hussar

« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2013, 07:42 AM »
TEL any1?  :-*

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2013, 09:53 AM »
What SPW said.  He has clearly bought himself the right to set the rules, within reason of course, for the league.  Because, lets be honest, no SPW no league at this point.  Edited maps are allowable, you heard the man.

Offline HHC

« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2013, 10:49 AM »
He has clearly bought himself the right to set the rules, within reason of course, for the league.

Did he? I dont think that was MI's intention tbh.

AFAIK old tus rules stay in place and the good ole mods handle complaints. SPW is only the sugardaddy?  ::)

Offline Xrayez

« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2013, 11:51 AM »
Ow, I can't recieve PayPal payments in Ukraine, asdasd
- Shut up noob, you ain't gonna win anyway   :D

Offline SPW

« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2013, 01:14 PM »
He has clearly bought himself the right to set the rules, within reason of course, for the league.

Did he? I dont think that was MI's intention tbh.

AFAIK old tus rules stay in place and the good ole mods handle complaints. SPW is only the sugardaddy?  ::)

Thats it, yea  ;D I dont want to change anything cause the system and all mods are just fine.

@xrayez, if you have a credit card, then you have also good chances to get the cash. Just know that Brazil, Russia, Poland, USA, Hungary, Germany, Chile etc isnt a problem. Even Kyrgistan, where chuvash live, is no problem. Just had some with Argentina and Israel. But as I said, a transfer to visa or mastercard account isnt a problem too if needed.  :)

« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2013, 03:05 PM »
Ow, I can't recieve PayPal payments in Ukraine, asdasd
- Shut up noob, you ain't gonna win anyway   :D

you can make polish paypal account and connect your ukrainian card to this acc xD

Its however not legally xD

Offline Xrayez

« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2013, 04:23 PM »
Ok, I have mastercard, thanks for reply  ;)

« Reply #12 on: December 13, 2013, 05:44 PM »
WOW!! that is like I call a WORMS lover, specially elite one  :-*
i enjoy it so much but im not impressed, i have to say it, hehe, cos SPW is a great elite lover and same kind of person, lovely

Players in EA knows that im talking it, and now all around TUS will know

W:A need people like u SPW, thanks you so much
ty 4 motivate and stimulate people to learn elite and play it every day

Have a nice elites !!  ::)

Offline Ray

« Reply #13 on: December 13, 2013, 06:04 PM »
Oh man, I gotta get me some games played right now!

« Reply #14 on: December 14, 2013, 09:10 AM »
Hm, this offer is for the winner of TEL playoffs, not the season, right? Maybe I could manage to play, but I'm guessing I won't even be able to find anyone during the hours I'm on.