Forums
March 29, 2024, 03:55 PM

Author Topic: Kinslayer's behaviour  (Read 3048 times)

Re: Kinslayer's behaviour
« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2017, 03:13 PM »
Asbest if you have an issue with a player, you should pm a mod. Doing a public post is anti productive

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2017, 03:44 PM »
@Asbest,

After all his fake reports, insults, I have only 1 question: why he still take a part of TUS?

After your history, why you still take a part of TUS?

1. Kinslayer has been banned, more than 2 weeks ago and before you started this topic. (it's still going)
2. As we have stated so many times, we do not care about #AG. What happens in #AG is out of TUS's scope. Please do not post #AG related drama on TUS. I've also should remind you that I've personally asked to refrain yourself from any drama on TUS. *Warned

If you see something on TUS forums, you are welcome to report it to a moderator.

« Last Edit: May 28, 2017, 03:48 PM by MonkeyIsland »
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Csongi

« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2017, 03:55 PM »
What happens in #AG, stays in #AG.

xd
"Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work." - Robert Orben

[avirex`mm] ill rape ur mother
[avirex`mm] twice in the same night
[avirex`mm] and she will ask for a third
[avirex`mm] cuz she's a whore

kins> Don't let girls ruins ur tus games :)

Offline MarianRV

« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2017, 05:56 PM »

Offline Asbest

« Reply #19 on: May 28, 2017, 06:04 PM »
@Asbest,

After all his fake reports, insults, I have only 1 question: why he still take a part of TUS?

1. Kinslayer has been banned, more than 2 weeks ago and before you started this topic. (it's still going)
2. As we have stated so many times, we do not care about #AG. What happens in #AG is out of TUS's scope. Please do not post #AG related drama on TUS. I've also should remind you that I've personally asked to refrain yourself from any drama on TUS. *Warned

If you see something on TUS forums, you are welcome to report it to a moderator.
I got warn because i posted here kinslayer's insults?

Offline ANO

« Reply #20 on: May 29, 2017, 11:17 AM »
This guy doesn't learn.

Question is, what guy?

Offline nino

« Reply #21 on: May 29, 2017, 12:17 PM »
@Asbest,

I got warn because i posted here kinslayer's insults?

Insults that happened in AG which TUS has nothing to do with it, DID YOU UNDESTAND IT???????? PORRA!!!!
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline Hussar

« Reply #22 on: June 02, 2017, 11:57 PM »
Give me a break lol! Asbest crying on forum.