Forums
March 29, 2024, 10:30 AM

Author Topic: sup faggots of the old WA my monthly visit  (Read 4133 times)

Offline Anubis

Re: sup faggots of the old WA my monthly visit
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2015, 08:17 PM »
Maybe he can act so well that we think he's serious, not sure, need more convincing evidence that he truly believes his stuff. It's the internet after all!

Offline ANO

« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2015, 01:37 PM »
certain people don't deserve freedom of speech.

Offline avirex

« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2015, 02:11 AM »
it takes a very special type of a liar, to actually believe his own lies... but thats what toxic does, he has made up this fantasy life for himself, and he truly believes it... its amusing.

his only problem is, he cant keep his story straight... one minute he shares with us he wants to buy projectors soon, to put on these elaborate performances.. then he tells us he specializes in such entertainment.. lol

its like me telling everyone im a professional football player, but i dont own a football... "but im buying one soon!! and a new 2015 Jaguar car, but i wont be driving it, my driver/accountant will drive me, while i sit in the back partying and f@#!ing sexy bitches cuz ur all faggots with shitty 9 to 5 jobs... ATT YYOOOOUURR COOOMPPPUTER!!" *zing*

anyway toxic,  i dont agree with anubis..  i think your fantasy posts are just fine once a month, i actually find them very entertaining!! i guess you are a pro at entertainment, good job buddy! its just too bad your audience is a "bunch of faggots that have been here since 98, that you find it so sad they even still play, or do anything towards this game"

but look at the bright side, you have more views on your post here in just one week, then you will ever have on any of your music.

well, see you next month!! cant wait to hear all about your new business endeavors, i predict by next month toxic will be a real estate mogul, and not only will he own many rental properties, both commercial, and residential, but he will have bought out the resort he famously DJ's at...    anyone else have any predictions of what this amazing man will do next?

perhaps he will expand his shoe line, into a full clothing line, for men, woman, and children...

or maybe he will expand his gaming cafe into a gaming company, and he will buy out the rights to t17, and advance progress on w:a4.0 by putting DC and CS on pay roll

or maybe he will move on to bigger venues in his DJ career, and start opening acts for major artists, or drop the DJing completely, and start producing music videos!!  time will tell, stay tuned for next months update
« Last Edit: March 11, 2015, 02:14 AM by avirex »

Offline TheKaren

« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2015, 03:25 AM »
you have more views on your post here in just one week, then you will ever have on any of your music.

This :D :D

or maybe he will expand his gaming cafe into a gaming company, and he will buy out the rights to t17, and advance progress on w:a4.0 by putting DC and CS on pay roll

Actually be cool if this were true :(

Offline theredi

« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2015, 01:18 PM »
toxicland is coming

Offline avirex

« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2015, 08:07 PM »
hahahah good prediction redi!!!

toxic will be opening an amusement park!! will be bigger then DisneyLand :DDD hahah cant wait for toxicland

Offline KinslayeR

« Reply #21 on: March 11, 2015, 08:50 PM »
DJS (deejais?) are gays usually

Offline Husk

« Reply #22 on: March 12, 2015, 02:24 AM »
everybody is insecure and immature sometimes... toxic just have fun with ur life, do what makes u happy, no need to be an actor =D

we like you as you are, no need to act something to get our respect =)

be yourself =)
« Last Edit: March 12, 2015, 02:33 AM by Husk »

Offline CJ

« Reply #23 on: March 23, 2015, 05:50 PM »
Shit like this is why I miss wa...
My hometown rugby team Warrington Wolves won the 2009 Carnegie Challenge Cup At Wembley and successfully defended the trophy by beating Leeds Rhinos 30-6 at Wembley on 28/08/10 and got the trophy back beating Leeds Rhinos 35-18 on 25/08/12... 3rd time in 4 years

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 23, 2015, 06:53 PM »

lol CJ

toxics's threads remind to yours back when you posted pictures of your kitchen
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline CJ

« Reply #25 on: March 23, 2015, 08:16 PM »

lol CJ

toxics's threads remind to yours back when you posted pictures of your kitchen

Haha what was I thinking man? All just to get a few likes off people I probably never would/will meet.

Thank god I grew up lol
My hometown rugby team Warrington Wolves won the 2009 Carnegie Challenge Cup At Wembley and successfully defended the trophy by beating Leeds Rhinos 30-6 at Wembley on 28/08/10 and got the trophy back beating Leeds Rhinos 35-18 on 25/08/12... 3rd time in 4 years

Offline Anubis

« Reply #26 on: March 24, 2015, 06:30 PM »
Most epic picture was the penis picture by twistah imo. What motivation did he have to post his dick? I think something league related?

Offline avirex

« Reply #27 on: March 24, 2015, 06:52 PM »
I don't think it was league related lol..

he was drunk, and just decided to do it.. it was awesome :D

Offline nino

« Reply #28 on: March 24, 2015, 07:01 PM »
I don't think it was league related lol..

he was drunk, and just decided to do it.. it was awesome :D

hauhauahuah I remember that..peoples trolling him calling him small cock  and stuff lollllllllllll
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline Crazy

« Reply #29 on: March 24, 2015, 10:09 PM »
I have never sees this picture?  Why have I never seen this picture? I do remember toxic posted a picture in cl2k through, where he was showing off how much of a gangster he was. He was smoking, and giving the finger. Actually I think you did a photoshop of that picture avi, do u remember?