Forums
April 20, 2024, 06:16 AM

Author Topic: Where Have been D1???  (Read 801 times)

Offline nino

Where Have been D1???
« on: May 26, 2016, 04:22 PM »
Just curious, long time I dont see him show his face here.

too busy? tired of us all and the shits we do here? got married? living with kiros like lalo did with komo?

working a lot as doctor?

Show ur face porra dont make me hunt you like a rat.

;D ;D ;D
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline philie

Re: Where Have been D1???
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2016, 02:16 PM »
hb d1!

Offline Korydex

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2016, 06:03 PM »
There are other things to keep you busy. Remove from favourites, make yourself unable to browse to tus (there's most likely software available for that if that option is not already available), uninstall WA, done.

Offline nino

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2016, 06:25 PM »
There are other things to keep you busy. Remove from favourites, make yourself unable to browse to tus (there's most likely software available for that if that option is not already available), uninstall WA, done.

Thanks now i know where have him been.

TY Koryputo
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline sock

« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2016, 06:43 PM »
Ah, hb d1

« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2016, 04:03 PM »
Interesting how you had that quote handy, korydex :)
W:A is still installed, but I did remove TUS from favourites to stop me from coming here out of habit. I kind of needed a break from worms. I started a new job with more responsibilities in March after moving halfway across the country (which sounds impressive till you realise which country that is, then it just sounds kind of pathetic) without really taking time off, so that was probably a bad call on my part. I didn't want to post a goodbye thread, cause people would just say 'see you in a couple of months' and look at me now, right?

The upcoming chatter in Crespo's Worms Tournament's group on skype has made me curious again about worms, though. Might even end up finishing that movie that's been in the make for way too long! I'm just catching up on 37 pages of new posts (though obviously not all interesting) and we'll see where it goes from there :)

Very, very late thanks for the birthday wishes, philie and sock, as well as the people in that other hb thread :)
« Last Edit: August 28, 2016, 04:04 PM by DarkOne »