Forums
April 19, 2024, 07:09 PM

Author Topic: Worms on a 4k monitor  (Read 1729 times)

Offline TheKomodo

Re: Worms on a 4k monitor
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2016, 05:49 PM »
i have a carpet on the wall to watch when im high

Have you tried WA on this carpet xD

Offline XanKriegor

« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2016, 06:01 PM »

You must be either High or Deaf to enjoy it :D

Dunno about other CRT TVs but mine had nice juicy bass xD It was pleasure to play Alien 3 on NES aka Dendy with it  :D

Offline barman

« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2016, 06:32 PM »
barman, which tv do you have, what are the specs?

I recently bought a panasonic viera 4k 3d tv, the picture was beautiful but it was impossible to play games as the latency was horrible, VGA was the fastest but still too slow, HDMI both 1.4 and 2.0 were ridiculously slow, for example if I tried to do an outlaw it would turn into a pump due to latency on screen, I tried every option in WA and for graphics card could think of and nothing worked.

So I sent it back and got a refund and dunno what to do now lol.
LG 27UD68-W, connected to the PC via DisplayPort. No issues with 4k and 60fps. I got it mainly for Photoshop work and occasional video editing, so can't say much about gaming performance, but I roped a bit on standard sized maps and it seemed good enough, no noticeable lags. I could only complain that the maps are so damn tiny in full res. I needed to switch to 1920x1080 in WA, otherwise it's virtually unplayable.
My WA compilation videos: 2007 2013
My photography work

Quote from: Statik
barman's fails are best

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2016, 09:09 AM »
Looks nice but 27" is a bit too small, I'd need at least 32" I couldn't find the same model in a bigger size do you know of any, ideal would be around 37".

Offline ANO

« Reply #19 on: May 28, 2016, 09:18 AM »
I play with a 27" but I use 1600 of resolution in my worms...