Forums
April 25, 2024, 12:58 PM

Author Topic: NO MORE UPLOADS AND OTHER STUFF BECAUSE OF THESE GAMEJOLT SHITTY ADMINS!  (Read 1169 times)

Offline Shadow-The-Worm

You really don't know, why i can't upload UWP patches and other Shadow's Mods stuff, do you?  >:( These GameJolt admins banned me for really stupid reason, not even taking it easier and giving a warning instead! Now, i have one goal: to punish them as hard, as heck. It sounds, that they really want to get their butts kicked and their brains punished. There's one way to do this stuff: making you contacting them and writing them messages from calm to nervous. If they will do any action except unbanning me and simply disabling post feature, you'll have to deal with them harder. Even your website is better than that ****ty site of gamers. I am outta here and will get back sometime,
I don't want to harm anybody, but when I am triggered, you'll see no mercy, only angry reaction.
My reaction to 3.8: STATUS CANNOT BE REMOVED!

Offline XanKriegor

You still can upload it here.

Offline h3oCharles

By the way, this should be off-topic IMO

Offline Shadow-The-Worm

Salty? HOW DARE YOU CALL ME SALTY, MONKEYISLAND. Don't do it again.
You still can upload it here.
I can't, cause the max size limit is so small here for UWP. It has 880 MB in it, and the size limit is smaller than that here. Plus, TUS HAS A REALLY RUDE DETENTION SYSTEM. IT SHOULD ONLY DISABLE POSTING HERE FOR PUNISHED USERS. But, MonkeyIsland has gone so far, so TUS Detention System is OP. IT EVEN DISALLOWS PUNISHED USERS SIMPLY VIEWING PAGES.
I don't want to harm anybody, but when I am triggered, you'll see no mercy, only angry reaction.
My reaction to 3.8: STATUS CANNOT BE REMOVED!

Offline TheKomodo

Please don't spend the rest of your life doing this sad pathetic insane person act Shadow, it lost it's humor after like your 2nd post ever...

This is the smaller truth, a small percentage of immature people who have no effect on your life MAY find it funny.

This is the bigger truth, a huge percentage of people more than likely find it boring/annoying, will cringe, and this is the part that actually makes my heart bleed a bit... You are wasting your time/life when you could be learning/developing real skills that will actually TRULY make you happy and possibly help other people too.

Offline h3oCharles

puush? Mediafire? Dropbox?

Offline HHC

This is not the place for vendetta's against other websites.

Btw It was not MI who called you salty.

Topic locked.