Forums
March 29, 2024, 04:42 AM

Author Topic: Ultimate Worms Project is finally released for sure.  (Read 6940 times)

Offline MonkeyIsland

Re: Ultimate Worms Project is finally released for sure.
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2017, 02:46 PM »
Do you have license from Team17 to put a download link of their game? Otherwise it will be counted as an illegal download link.

Also does GameBanana has a bad history of hosting malware?

Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Shadow-The-Worm

« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2017, 03:54 PM »
Do you have license from Team17 to put a download link of their game? Otherwise it will be counted as an illegal download link.

Also does GameBanana has a bad history of hosting malware?

[attachment=1]
Eh. Repacks aren't affected by core creators. Well, Team17 in this case. I haven't seen any licence as a repack related, so i don't think, that they care about repacks that much. Secondly, they even didn't prove their care about out-licence (repacked) version of their games and similar media. And lastly, you made the detention system so rude, leaving punished users without ability to even simply go and check the forums (not to mention posting, of course). That isn't fair. The current detention system is OP.

And, MalwareBytes's block is possibly their option on treating GameBanana. There aren't much antiviruses, which block this site. Maybe that's a false positive for MalwareBytes.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2017, 04:19 PM by Shadow-The-Worm »
I don't want to harm anybody, but when I am triggered, you'll see no mercy, only angry reaction.
My reaction to 3.8: STATUS CANNOT BE REMOVED!

Offline nino

« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2017, 04:13 PM »
lol go way with ur virus and bullshit porra!!!

You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2017, 04:17 PM »
Team17 is currently selling this game. I'm pretty sure they DO care about any "repacked" version of their game. Generally speaking, free game creators won't mind about repacks.

You can contact Team17 and ask their permission about this repack.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Shadow-The-Worm

« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2017, 04:25 PM »
lol go way with ur virus and bullshit porra!!!

What did YOU JUST SAY? BULLSHIT? THAT"S A DISSAPOINTMENT. PLUS, YOU DISSAPOINTED ME TWICE IN A ROW. LEARN MORE ABOUT REPACKS.
I don't want to harm anybody, but when I am triggered, you'll see no mercy, only angry reaction.

Offline nino

« Reply #20 on: May 16, 2017, 04:32 PM »
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline Shadow-The-Worm

Offline Hurz

« Reply #22 on: May 16, 2017, 05:47 PM »
Sounds like i dont wanna get in touch with.

Offline philie

« Reply #23 on: May 16, 2017, 09:20 PM »
im waiting for another "fangame (mod, as i call it)" lol

Offline Shadow-The-Worm

« Reply #24 on: May 17, 2017, 02:17 AM »
Oh, i see! You are all blind on my topics. AND, NINO IS THE MOST BLIND ON THEM. Why are you SO BLIND ON MY TOPICS? AND, YOU AREN"T HAVING AN USE ON MY TOPICS, ASKING (KIND OF) COUNTLESS QUESTIONS. You are so lazy to even visit my wiki about worms on Wikia. YOU ARE REALLY PROVING TO ME, THAT YOU ARE LAZYBONES HERE. On other topics, you are normal to each other. BUT NOT ON MINE.

Offline WTF-8

« Reply #25 on: May 17, 2017, 02:37 AM »
Oh, i see! You are all blind on my topics. AND, NINO IS THE MOST BLIND ON THEM. Why are you SO BLIND ON MY TOPICS? AND, YOU AREN"T HAVING AN USE ON MY TOPICS, ASKING (KIND OF) COUNTLESS QUESTIONS. You are so lazy to even visit my wiki about worms on Wikia. YOU ARE REALLY PROVING TO ME, THAT YOU ARE LAZYBONES HERE. On other topics, you are normal to each other. BUT NOT ON MINE.

The manual in the installation folder is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural

Offline Shadow-The-Worm

« Reply #26 on: May 17, 2017, 02:55 AM »
And... WTF-8 is the another guy, who is the most blind on my topics. THE CURRENT DETENTION SYSTEM SUCKS ANYWAY! IT IS OP, RUDE AND UNFAIR. MAKE IT LIKE THIS, OR ELSE NOBODY WILL ENJOY TUS MUCH:
http://forum.kingofthieves.com/index.php?app=members&module=profile&section=warnings&member=48140&from_app=members

Offline Rabbzz

« Reply #27 on: May 17, 2017, 06:25 AM »
Tus seems to attract the crazys

Offline Shadow-The-Worm

« Reply #28 on: May 17, 2017, 11:52 AM »
That was MonkeyIsland's fault when he attempted to put a detention system into TUS. Absolutely, you are getting nutty over over time, and this drives me nuts. Fixing TUS detention system to that of King Of Thieves forum one will make it better.

Offline Shadow-The-Worm

« Reply #29 on: May 23, 2017, 03:37 AM »
You are all blind on my topics. And, if you don't want any trouble from me, stop dissapointing me! I AM THE ONLY WORMER WHO KNOWS EBF-RELATED SECRETS IN THE WORMS SERIES. Such as Elements and Limit Break Weapons. I even know various status effects, which weren't named by TEAM17 themselves, but were named in the Epic Battle Fantasy series. For example, Stagger (double damage recieving) and Dispel (dispels invisiblity effect).