Forums
April 24, 2024, 02:58 AM

Author Topic: Worms WMD  (Read 10057 times)

Offline Kradie

Re: Worms WMD
« Reply #45 on: August 27, 2016, 09:44 PM »
Nice advertisement James. Could it be possible to see some of gameplay footage of these schem(s)?
Global Wormin' - A Friendly Discord Worms Server
https://discord.gg/zvFwZuAKQB

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #46 on: August 28, 2016, 12:18 AM »
Nice advertisement James. Could it be possible to see some of gameplay footage of these schem(s)?
100%, when walrusleague launches, there will be tutorials

Offline Anubis

« Reply #47 on: August 28, 2016, 12:15 PM »
Nice, and WMD 4.0 is also around the corner I suppose? ;)

Offline Tomtysti

« Reply #48 on: August 30, 2016, 03:22 PM »
Decided to give the game 2h of my time, because refunding is a thing. Played 2h, posted a negative review to Steam where I went through all the pros and cons, then I refunded the game. Steam removes the review :D Refunding shouldn't invalidate reviews, wtf Steam. This further explains the relatively small amount of negative reviews for WMD on Steam, people that disliked the game refunded it and so couldn't leave a review.

edit: The main reason I was going to give a negative review is because of the price and that preorder exclusive content bullshit, otherwise it seems like pretty cool game for a lot of people, especially if they're going to fix the biggest bugs and perfomance issues.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2016, 03:26 PM by Tomtysti »

Offline skunk3

« Reply #49 on: August 30, 2016, 07:47 PM »
Add me on Steam, guys!

http://steamcommunity.com/id/skunk3/

I've been playing WMD since launch day. Right now it's very underwhelming and actually disappointing, but if Team17 irons out some problems and implements suggestions I and others have posted to the Steam forums, WMD actually has some serious potential.

Offline nino

« Reply #50 on: August 30, 2016, 07:51 PM »
Where is Jonno?  ;D
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline TOMT

« Reply #51 on: September 28, 2016, 09:58 PM »
Any Linux players?

Offline Senator

« Reply #52 on: September 29, 2016, 08:11 AM »
Any Linux players?

They will add cross-play between Linux, Windows and Mac by the end of October.

Offline TOMT

« Reply #53 on: October 03, 2016, 01:47 PM »
Any Linux players?

They will add cross-play between Linux, Windows and Mac by the end of October.
Yeah I heard, awesome!

Offline Anubis

« Reply #54 on: October 04, 2016, 03:19 PM »
Wait, they separated Linux, Mac and Windows based PC OS? I didn't fathom how incapable they are, lol. Must be the only game out there that separates PC players based on the OS they use. It's one thing to not support Mac/Linux, but to separate them with their own little communities is beyond ridiculous. xD

They all use the same frigging input device, there is no advantage/disadvantage if you are on Mac, Linux or Windows. Holy crap these guys.

Offline HHC

« Reply #55 on: October 04, 2016, 04:34 PM »
they are implementing global chat and the ability to add crafted weaps to a scheme from the start, that's a neat improvement imo.

Offline Sensei

« Reply #56 on: October 04, 2016, 04:35 PM »
Played it online for couple of days. Walrus and me even tried BnG and Shopper.
Game is nicely done, if you are into graphics and sounds.. But everything else - failure.

Except crafting and buildings, nothing interesting there. Vehicles are too much and kinda annoying.
No-one who enjoys WA should play WMD more than few hours, and I'm not saying this cause sentimentality.

EDIT:

they are implementing global chat and the ability to add crafted weaps to a scheme from the start, that's a neat improvement imo.

Nice update tho.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2016, 04:37 PM by Sensei »

Offline StepS

« Reply #57 on: October 04, 2016, 05:44 PM »
Wait, they separated Linux, Mac and Windows based PC OS? I didn't fathom how incapable they are, lol. Must be the only game out there that separates PC players based on the OS they use.
Not the only game. Also Worms Reloaded.
Dec 30 2013 23:59:44 <StepS> windowed mode isn't the only thing you need about frontend
Dec 30 2013 23:59:49 <StepS> you need it to be actually bigger
Dec 31 2013 00:00:13 <StepS> it actually is very small on my 15-inch full HD screen
Dec 31 2013 00:00:25 <StepS> while running at 640x480 or stretched mode makes it fuzzy
Dec 31 2013 00:00:44 <StepS> this problem has been around since the Worms Armageddon's release and no one has even tried to beat it
[...]

Offline nino

« Reply #58 on: October 04, 2016, 06:14 PM »
And where is Jonno?  :D
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline Kradie

« Reply #59 on: October 04, 2016, 06:18 PM »
Where is Jonno?  ;D

And where is Jonno?  :D

You have repeated yourself twice. Jonno's mission is completed, the fuss is dead, move on.
Global Wormin' - A Friendly Discord Worms Server
https://discord.gg/zvFwZuAKQB