Forums
April 24, 2024, 06:26 AM

Author Topic: Darksiding in Hysteria  (Read 2918 times)

Offline avirex

Re: Darksiding in Hysteria
« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2014, 02:26 AM »
darksiding is a tactic!! killing your worms are a tactic!! killing your team mate is a tactic!!!

the more your lose, the better chance you have to win!! tactic :D

your all hyst noobs!!

Offline Anubis

« Reply #16 on: November 26, 2014, 03:30 AM »
Yeah, killing yourself is win-win in hysteria. You gain advantage and if it fails the game will be over quick anyway.

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 26, 2014, 12:23 PM »
Scheme is shit for competitive play, deal with it.  8)
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #18 on: November 26, 2014, 12:36 PM »
*Here we go again*

Has it been 4-6 months already???

Offline Almog

« Reply #19 on: November 26, 2014, 02:16 PM »
I'd rather make SD come quicker than make a new rule. However, like someone suggested, we can edit the scheme to make SD come after 5 [full] turns instead 10.

Offline Xrayez

« Reply #20 on: November 26, 2014, 03:56 PM »
Yeah, killing yourself is win-win in hysteria. You gain advantage and if it fails the game will be over quick anyway.

Most of the time I pile my worms together. Even if I have 4 worms with 1 hp while opponent has just a 80hp worm, I'm in advantage  :)

Offline avirex

« Reply #21 on: November 26, 2014, 06:07 PM »
*Here we go again*

Has it been 4-6 months already???

how ironic this came from komo

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #22 on: November 27, 2014, 01:33 AM »
how ironic this came from komo

LOL no it isn't.

Offline Kangaroo

jpg images

I can play CUP games  07:00-12:00 GMT weeksdays &  00:00-13:00 GMT on weekends...

« Reply #24 on: November 28, 2014, 09:19 PM »
guys just replace it with bungee race

edit wheres my profile picture :C
"since most people tend to the order side, its my job to spread chaos" -peja

Offline Mega`Adnan

« Reply #25 on: November 29, 2014, 06:43 AM »
Alos remove this post as well....

Adnan, you are Mega, not Micro and not even faint  :D So fight till the end please.

Offline SPW

« Reply #26 on: November 29, 2014, 09:44 AM »

Nc, read the post at ea smalltalk. We got a server move and lost all previous url's. You shoulda save that pic and upload from your pc. The pic is not lost, I still got all on my pc.

Sorry for offtopic. Dont say anything about it cause all those threads about hyst are way to ridicolous.  :P

Offline Kangaroo

« Reply #27 on: November 29, 2014, 01:50 PM »

Nc, read the post at ea smalltalk. We got a server move and lost all previous url's. You shoulda save that pic and upload from your pc. The pic is not lost, I still got all on my pc.

Sorry for offtopic. Dont say anything about it cause all those threads about hyst are way to ridicolous.  :P

I lost my old sig, a while ago aswell.. did you still this ?

jpg images

I can play CUP games  07:00-12:00 GMT weeksdays &  00:00-13:00 GMT on weekends...

Offline ArsGoetia

« Reply #28 on: November 30, 2014, 12:36 AM »
darksiding is a tactic totally countered .. just wait sd and it's done .. if u want to ''fix'' a little more this scheme ... u should do a topic about '' select worm at the start in Hyst '' ...
[GrW`AnGsT-tgH] hey, have you noticed that Komo always makes the maps a little smaller on one side?
[``GrW-ROp3Rz`] yes, I think that is cross-eyed

Offline Kangaroo

« Reply #29 on: November 30, 2014, 02:53 AM »
I dunno where it went, But I know in the Orginal description for Hysteria by the person who made the scheme, Its says: play 1v1 and Use Turn Advantage... aka(telecow)

jpg images