Forums
April 24, 2024, 12:12 PM

Author Topic: Simple new rule update.  (Read 8131 times)

Offline TheKomodo

Re: Simple new rule update.
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2016, 10:58 AM »
@RIP

I have no trouble with Senator, he knows I have time and respect for him, i've said way more positive things about him than negative.

I have no problem with big maps in Shopper either, pretty much no one does, they just want to be aware of it before playing.

The fact is, the huge majority of Shopper games played in Classic League are with normal sized maps, that means the majority of players can possibly be caught off guard with an abnormal sized map, there is nothing evil about this, it's just one of these things that can happen.

So, the good, honest, and logical thing to do, would be if you want to use an abnormal sized map, just mention it before the game begins, your opponent may not wish to play on this type of map, and it is within the rules to ask your opponent to change the map.

@Senator

If the host forgets, whether someone has a bad 1st turn or not they should be able to quit and ask to change map, it's only 1 turn, we should promote forgiveness and good sportsmanship, not tightness and cheapness, not to mention that everyone would be happier if everyone was happy ;)

Offline RIP

« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2016, 11:29 AM »
Komodo u are right. Player can just not use Tele start and asking for other map how ŝ say senator.
Враг думал — это пень, а снайпер снес ему мозги набекрень.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I play for fun unlike you и⊥ʎdʞ ин ʞɐʞ…
And the pain and the fear passes, unchangeable only death.

Offline nino

« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2016, 11:57 AM »
Well i dunno with maps, but I always warned the girls my cock is normal size, cos so many told me already refused to f@#! others guys cos the cock was too big, so i say it is normal, them agree, to go to bed with me, and them i do my job and bye ae!!!

Cos king!!!
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline Mega`Adnan

« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2016, 12:45 PM »
Well i dunno with maps, but I always warned the girls my cock is normal size, cos so many told me already refused to f@#! others guys cos the cock was too big, so i say it is normal, them agree, to go to bed with me, and them i do my job and bye ae!!!

Cos king!!!

Lmao, I saw that coming! xD

Adnan, you are Mega, not Micro and not even faint  :D So fight till the end please.

Offline Husk

« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2016, 03:34 PM »
If the host forgets, whether someone has a bad 1st turn or not they should be able to quit and ask to change map, it's only 1 turn, we should promote forgiveness and good sportsmanship, not tightness and cheapness, not to mention that everyone would be happier if everyone was happy ;)

exactly

Offline avirex

« Reply #20 on: October 28, 2016, 05:24 PM »
I really don't see why your fighting against this so hard senator...

Even my complaint if you were doing your job, should have been void.

But now I'm over that, and I just want to make sure people don't get taken advantage of... as I said earlier, daina, lalo , and myself were all caught off guard by these big maps that don't make you click in lobby to accept them... that's well over a combined 30 years of experience that were tricked

Yes, I agree that from now on, I'll just have to be extra careful before I start games, it's like the old saying goes, "fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me."

But why are you going to allow others to get taken advantage of like this? When you can simply make a rule to notify your opponent of abnormal size maps. Why would someone forget? And what does it matter if they do?

Since when do mods forgive people if they forget rules? What are you talking about?

Also, you said there is no big maps in roper because border does now allow it... what if I make a big roper map, with regulation border in paint shop? There is no rules saying no big roper maps, so I'm allowed to do this correct?

Also big elite maps.. nothing stopping me there...

My point is, just because there are map makers that have made big shoppe maps, does not mean it should automatically be accepted into classic league.. and so far that's been your argument... because they exist, and there is no rule not to allow them, they are legal.

I was genuinely surprised to find out classic league allows big maps, considering big maps are a new-ish feature.. I'm not sure what business they have in classic league, they tilt belong in free league.. but whatever I can understand maybe 2 people want to play on a big map, and agree to it, they should be able to.... but host should make it very clear if he is hosting an abnormal size map.. I don't even know why your debating the issue... people should not be tricked, misinformed, or mislead into playing a map they would not otherwise play.. period

Offline RIP

« Reply #21 on: October 28, 2016, 06:01 PM »
HOOOLLLYYYY SHEETTTTT
"and so far that's been your argument... because they exist, and there is no rule not to allow them, they are legal."
If all will complain about everything that is not in the rules, it will finish in the next century.

You will not stop whining several days!!! Who are u???? I writed it in game. You did prove it.

Somebody will ban him for a week that he could calm himself.

Враг думал — это пень, а снайпер снес ему мозги набекрень.
I play for fun unlike you и⊥ʎdʞ ин ʞɐʞ…
And the pain and the fear passes, unchangeable only death.

Offline Senator

« Reply #22 on: October 28, 2016, 07:41 PM »
I really don't see why your fighting against this so hard senator...

Even my complaint if you were doing your job, should have been void.

I'm not against that rule but it has a little flaw when the host forgets to inform the opponent (people are not perfect as Komo said). It allows you to decide based on the outcome of the first turns. If your opponent fails while you make a successful turn, you may want to continue despite the map. If you fail, you request a rematch. Maybe we can live with that... It would be better if people were capable of making the decision when placing worms. Aladdin said "map lol" to you when the first worm was placed so he noticed it right away. But as we have seen, we can't expect all the people to pay attention before the game really gets going..

Remember you continued playing after your request. So you are suggesting that you could have a riskless shot at winning and if you lose, you could get the game void?

[dt`wreckz] you cant choose big map
[dt`wreckz] i never in my life played a TUS game on a big map lol
[dt`wreckz] ill play, only cuz i dont know if its legal or not... but i will find out after game
« Last Edit: October 28, 2016, 11:11 PM by Senator »

Offline Korydex

« Reply #23 on: October 28, 2016, 07:50 PM »
yeah all maps should be just standard size imho...

Offline Gabriel

• Slacker is a queefer

• Chile Chile
  • UC UC clan

• Might come back later idk
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 28, 2016, 07:55 PM »
What about we make a poll? This is going nowhere
Mole shopper is the worst thing in the world.

Offline Peja

« Reply #25 on: October 28, 2016, 08:00 PM »
why don`t we just believe in humans as adaptive beings? everyone is aware of the situation because of the drama, people got plenty of information how to detect big maps. if you still light up to a map and feel surprised by its size, you can simply quit the game before the first turn starts, placing 4 worms takes enough time to realize the proportions of the map, no mod will ever punish you for this. the 30 years WA experience of cfcvirex should make it easy for them to follow those two simple steps.

Offline Gabriel

• Slacker is a queefer

• Chile Chile
  • UC UC clan

• Might come back later idk
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 28, 2016, 08:14 PM »
why don`t we just believe in humans as adaptive beings?

you overrate humans
Mole shopper is the worst thing in the world.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #27 on: October 28, 2016, 11:39 PM »
Remember you continued playing after your request. So you are suggesting that you could have a riskless shot at winning and if you lose, you could get the game void?

Well, it doesn't help when the rules say finish a game then make a complaint...

Offline avirex

« Reply #28 on: October 29, 2016, 01:46 AM »
senator, dont take bits and pieces of my quotes....

i said in the game very clearly, that we are going to finish, and if big maps are not allowed, then the game will be void and we are wasting our time...

you ask me about a risk free game?? sure, thats exactly what it was going to be, because RIP was too much of a poor sport to just RH when i asked nicely... instead he raged.

senator, the rules clearly state that i must finish all games, then file a complaint, the rule tell me not to quit...   you are a mod no?? im confused now.

peja: i have to be honest, i still had no idea it was a big map after all the tele's... i did not scroll around the map.. i guess you could say i should have paid more attention before the game, and at the start of the game.. and i completely agree, but at the same time, i should not have to be on guard at all times, expecting people to do lame things like this.

i think everyone can agree on one thing... if nothing else... big maps are not the norm.

so with that said, why is it not he host's job to inform everyone?? peja, i know that everyone that is in this thread knows about this situation, but im not concerned about the people in this thread, what about other people that don't read forums (especially not the 4 page drama sections) or what about some guy thats been on a year break and comes back next week, and is in the same boat i was in with this game...  its not fair.

senator, you keep going back to "what if the host forgets to tell" well, once its a rule, no one should forget, and if they do, its their own damn problem... since when do MODS say "oh dude? you forgot that rule?? ok, no problem"

i swear its like your bending reality to fit your needs in this... instead of doing the most logical thing, creating a damn simple rule so people dont get f@#!ed over in the future.

anyway, i give up.. rip can continue to trick people. MODS can continue to stick together when they know they are wrong, Ano will continue to think hes some kind of cool pig god, or whatever he claims....and komo and I will continue to write long posts..... nothing will ever change on worms armageddon.

peace all.

Offline Kradie

« Reply #29 on: October 29, 2016, 04:50 AM »
Make one map pack called ''TUS League Map Pack'', that will contain all normal sized maps.

The map pack can have 100 to 1000 normal sized maps. This could avoid map conflicts.
Global Wormin' - A Friendly Discord Worms Server
https://discord.gg/zvFwZuAKQB