Forums
March 29, 2024, 01:17 PM

Author Topic: The Best TUS Quotes  (Read 8114 times)

Offline Korydex

Re: The Best TUS Quotes
« Reply #30 on: May 20, 2017, 01:13 PM »

Offline Korydex

« Reply #31 on: June 06, 2017, 11:22 AM »
Well maybe not hosting buddy, but the schemes it has brainwashed everyone with ?

What i mean by this is every time a host a new scheme or an regular scheme (regular meaning a scheme hosting buddy supports) with some slight weapon or crate adjustments, people go `` wtf ?? wrong scheme`` or ``this is stupid`` before even giving the scheme a try. They just quit because its not some regular scheme that they are used to.

For example, Ill host a big RR or tower race. But instead of inf Banana i will use 1x ammo of a differant weapons and weapon crates.. and people go wtf is this and just quit before trying new scheme.

this is probably same reason all noob just play shopper over and over without learning any other schemes.

Worms cames with a scheme editor and it was ment to be used. People need to give new schemes a chance and give scheme editor a go for themselves. Please be open to playing + making new schemes so everyone can have the enjoyment of designing a scheme and finding an opponant who can try beat them at there own game...

f@#! the police!

Offline Sensei

« Reply #32 on: June 06, 2017, 11:35 AM »

Offline Korydex

« Reply #33 on: June 08, 2017, 09:12 AM »
We literally played for at least 4-5 hours at a time, quite a number of 8+ hour warmers & I think we even played close to 24 hours a few times... Joined by TheFudo as well !

I remember coming home from school on a Friday like, f@#!ing running home straight onto the PC, met up with you and that would be us for like 8 hours at least lol...

Monday nights were great too cuz my parents were at the local club for the Darts and i'd get sooooo f@#!ing stoned and warmed :)

I really do miss it :(

i once played a Warmer for 4 and a half consecutive days, without a single lagout, bathroom break, or sleep... i often think of those one hundred and eight hours to be the peak of my roping, and everyone in that host considered me the best. sadly this Warmer took place exactly one day before saved replays wete available.

Offline Korydex

« Reply #34 on: June 08, 2017, 09:16 AM »
There are far too many points to touch upon, but there really is no way to quantify who was the best at this or that... like people have mentioned already, there were FAR more players back then, not to mention this was well before TUS was basically the only relevant Worms-related site. I see that Avi is still being Avi, and will probably always continue to be the same troll with an inflated sense of skill and worth.

Furthermore, what I do not understand is why so many people who don't even really play this game anymore spend so much time chatting it up in the forums. You have time to get into thread debates, but not play? ffs...

This catty behavior is precisely why I don't get involved with TUS, or play leagues, or even really do clanners aside from the once-in-a-blue-moon match anymore. W:A was a lot more fun 'back in the day' when people played for fun, made friends, and attempted to show off their skills rather than to rack up a record that ultimately doesn't mean anything at all except to the relative handful of people who give a crap. A lot of better players these days basically don't even play matches unless it's for a league of some sort. I've come and gone from W:A many times and just came back again recently after a long break and it seems like every time I come back, the community is more ridiculous, self-righteous, and and troll-like.

I personally wish that TUS was a community only rather than a league system because it would force people to get back to the roots of what made W:A great in the earlier years. This whole thread perfectly encapsulates why I and many other old school players are reluctant to be a part of the "community" anymore. Ya'll sound like a bunch of old women.

Offline Korydex

« Reply #35 on: June 08, 2017, 09:17 AM »
anubis is the most skilled roper I ever saw, very nice scrolls and technique, better than Mablak
but im the best roper in wa history

some old threads have lotsa hilarious posts XD

Offline Korydex

« Reply #36 on: June 08, 2017, 05:14 PM »
Quote from: l7cx1Cl
Lol.. UGLY? NOTHING BETTER TO DO ? LMAO this is my JOB and  over 800 people would disagree with you faggot ass no life nerds REALLY? YOU THAT JELLY?  ::)
such small uneducated simple minds that could never comprehend the greatness of the universe and the wisdom it holds in its art.  why? because yall are nothing but low life scum of the earth who do nothing but hate and jack off into your little mummys socks.

almost 1000 people disagree with your little pathetic lives with your 9-5 job as slave to society..    when is the last time you actually created something and wasnt talkn shit behind your little computer?  i have already sold many many, making nearly 300% profit and will be opening up some shops all around the world(PLEASE stop by, w ould love to see that internet tough guy cry like a little bitch in public).  and in a couple weeks  making over 100 more for some very huge festivals and to be for the people with an actual imagination and who appreciates art.  you do the math ya lazy no lives ^.^  MAN  i love the hate   PLEASE hate more so i can drink the tears of my amazing sucess ^>^

I have been DJing and learning how to produce as well ^.^ among many other things
Enjoi your simple bubblegum sounds losers who seroiusly still talk on these forums and still play this game lmao...  man you guys have amazing lives!!

the last speech of toxic :D

Offline h3oCharles

« Reply #37 on: June 08, 2017, 09:06 PM »
Kory, about that skunk3's quote... you really have to understand the point to get it... cuz I feel the same as him

Offline TheKaren

« Reply #38 on: June 08, 2017, 11:13 PM »
Charles, difference is that guy was proven to talk sh*t on numerous occasions.

Offline WTF-8

« Reply #39 on: June 08, 2017, 11:35 PM »
out of all goddamn free league schemes you hosted flipping aerial. god, i wonder if its too late to abort myself

Dear STRGRN,

If you're not practicing having sex, should try it more often. Could have positive effect on your nerves and brighten your vision of a world itself.

Best wishes,
Sensei

how on earth does a marble statue have sex
Insert the elongated marble sausage in the marble hole?

well, considering the fact that on most marble statues the pernus is relaxed and fastened to the body, it must be very hard to shove it into a tiny hole made of marble

also i love how the conversation went from me stating my opinion of the aerial scheme to a discussion about how marble statues have sex
That makes me wonder how the hell statues reproduced to this day
The manual in the installation folder is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural

Offline Korydex

« Reply #40 on: June 12, 2017, 01:34 PM »
This game will never die, we should have a 50 year reunion when we all have arthiritis from worming too hard.

Offline Jengu

« Reply #41 on: June 17, 2017, 08:29 AM »
[xDNCxGhost64x] you should buy friends, a life, and learn the meaning of a "game"
[xDNCxGhost64x] keep playing alone
[xDNCxGhost64x] or with noobs you re sure to "beat"
[xDNCxGhost64x] bye
*** xDNCxGhost64x is quitting

He rage quit after I plopped one of his worms in shopper.

Offline Korydex

« Reply #42 on: June 17, 2017, 09:18 AM »
[xDNCxGhost64x] you should buy friends, a life, and learn the meaning of a "game"
[xDNCxGhost64x] bye

cool mate, you could post it on wqdb. this thread is for forum posts

Offline GeneralEcchi

• Arr Pirate

• Sweden Sweden
  • ᔕᕮᕮK ᗩᑎᗪ ᗪᕮᔕTᖇOY !
    • View Profile
    • GenEcchi DA
« Reply #43 on: June 17, 2017, 09:34 AM »
anubis is the most skilled roper I ever saw, very nice scrolls and technique, better than Mablak
but im the best roper in wa history

some old threads have lotsa hilarious posts XD

LMAO

Offline Jengu

« Reply #44 on: June 17, 2017, 11:46 AM »
[xDNCxGhost64x] bye

cool mate, you could post it on wqdb. this thread is for forum posts

It is technically both a forum post and TUS quote. 😛