Forums
April 19, 2024, 09:54 AM

Author Topic: Make TUS great again (Season 28 Edition)  (Read 811 times)

Offline TheWalrus

Make TUS great again (Season 28 Edition)
« on: January 31, 2024, 05:58 PM »
Great activity this season, we are making TUS great again, 1/4 of the way through season, singles has already surpassed 6-7 seasons of full activity and is on pace for more activity than TUS has seen since season 1 in allround league.  Clanners are on pace to have one of the bigger seasons ever since league reset.  So great to see all this activity, and even some nice rage threads on here, thats how you know TUS activity is alive and well.  Play singles, play clanners, doesn't matter if you are god like mablak or total noob.  Was talking to blitz about starts in leagues, I went like 4-40 in my first singles league season and my first clan got their heads kicked in for ages!  Wouldn't be the player I am today without getting that experience, though.  GLHF!

Online Sbaffo

Re: Make TUS great again (Season 28 Edition)
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2024, 06:44 PM »
If only people would complain less and play more... walrus and i showed how it's easy to make a simple clan with only 2 people and how effective it can be. I hope this gets taken as an example, i would love to see the clan scene revived and i'm really looking forward into tus 3.0

peace yall

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2024, 07:02 PM »
If only people would complain less and play more... walrus and i showed how it's easy to make a simple clan with only 2 people and how effective it can be. I hope this gets taken as an example, i would love to see the clan scene revived and i'm really looking forward into tus 3.0

Well see that's the thing. It's fun what you guys are doing and nice to see some tough competition to play against.

MV is a simple clan with only 2 people. What happens when 1 doesn't want to play anymore? Or the rest of the timezones you 2 can't cover? Do you have plans for that? Is this a 1 hit wonder and run kinda clan, or something you intend to build over time?

2 people isn't enough for some folks, doesn't cover enough schemes, timezones, or whatever. Some folks like a big family and friends kinda clan, where they get a lot done behind the League that you don't see.

There are some fun things happening though!  :)

Couldn't be a better time with the 25th anniversary this year!

Online Sbaffo

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2024, 07:16 PM »
MV is a simple clan with only 2 people. What happens when 1 doesn't want to play anymore? Or the rest of the timezones you 2 can't cover? Do you have plans for that? Is this a 1 hit wonder and run kinda clan, or something you intend to build over time?

Wally and I already talked about this, if one of us gets inactive we can invite one more to join the clan

2 people isn't enough for some folks, doesn't cover enough schemes, timezones, or whatever. Some folks like a big family and friends kinda clan, where they get a lot done behind the League that you don't see.

yes, i would love to have a big clan as well, with many good friends and well experienced players, but our league is inactive right now and it wouldn't hurt to take on your own responsibilities by having some initiative and doing things that would benefit the league. If you want a better league, then try to help it…

Also if i'd be like some of the people here that can't still cover all the schemes, after all these years of activity, i would start asking my self some questions...
« Last Edit: January 31, 2024, 07:36 PM by Sbaffo »

Offline KinslayeR

« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2024, 08:34 PM »
we can do it !!   

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2024, 08:40 PM »
we can do it !!   

you need to find drunk miklos for clanner m8

Offline Free

« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2024, 09:28 PM »
If only people would complain less

:-*

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2024, 09:44 PM »
Wally and I already talked about this, if one of us gets inactive we can invite one more to join the clan

It's quite rare to find players of such calibre though. Nice to see when it happens though!

it wouldn't hurt to take on your own responsibilities by having some initiative and doing things that would benefit the league. If you want a better league, then try to help it…

I hope you actually take a chance to think about this Sbaffo, you've always came across as hostile towards me and to be honest cannot for the life of me ever remember personally attacking you, it's always been silly disagreements about stuff, mostly the fact you don't like to read long posts apparently.

You act as if I contribute nothing to this league, this game, this community. Do you honestly feel that way? I genuinely don't believe it! :D

What do you think I've been doing for the past 4 years? I don't think about just TUS singles/clanners in the main league but the entire competitive aspect of Worms Armageddon.

Hence the stream and discord CWA.

I've already accomplished a lot in multiple schemes anyway, Warmer, Roper, BnG, Darts, Bungee, Boom, Hysteria, Big RR, Aerial, Grenade Wars, and lots of other things...  Even got some TTRR records beating good players like barman and even beating some of your times lol. During that 1-2 month period where I got temporary addicted to TTRR and started learning it.

Nobody NEEDS to learn every single scheme! There is way too much time to be top tier in every scheme, there is literally NOBODY top tier in EVERY scheme, not even Mablak, or barman.

There are a very small handful of people who have had the time, passion and fortune to enjoy every single League scheme and find good active competition for every league scheme.

I like to think I've contributed to the competitive community, leagues, cups, tournaments, challenges, tutorials, streaming live competitive matches, organizing lots of stuff!

Also if i'd be like some of the people here that can't still cover all the schemes, after all these years of activity, i would start asking my self some questions...

It's not "can't" it's "won't".

Anybody could learn all the schemes and become extremely good at them all, but you've really got to ask yourself, why does anybody need to do everything? All they need to do is what makes them happy lol.

Online Sbaffo

« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2024, 01:36 AM »
:-*

:-* :-* :-*

Lol komo I wasn’t talking about you or anyone in particular, guess i haven’t expressed myself correctly, nvm

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2024, 01:59 AM »

:-* :-* :-*

Lol komo I wasn’t talking about you or anyone in particular, guess i haven’t expressed myself correctly, nvm
give him a break he can barely speak italian let alone english

Online Sbaffo

« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2024, 02:08 AM »

Dude i f@#!ing swear this is totally accurate

Offline Free

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2024, 07:29 PM »

That makes this even funnier:

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2024, 11:23 PM »
TUS great again, season 28 was by far the highest activity in singles in a long time, since season 1!   :-*

Offline Wolfgang

« Reply #14 on: March 26, 2024, 04:40 AM »
TUS great again, season 28 was by far the highest activity in singles in a long time, since season 1!   :-*

i need to bring back my chilean culiaos xD
16:26: Husks> tell now xD more demon soul cannot be wolfy MAYBE??? 
16:26: TaG`Wolfgang> DUNNO IF IM WOLFY OR A DEMON 
16:27: Husks> GO DEMON AWAY FROM MY FRIENDMATE WOLFGANG CONCHETUMARE!!!!!!!!!!1111111111 LEAVEEEEEE 
16:27: TaG`Wolfgang> xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD