Forums
April 16, 2024, 07:01 AM

Author Topic: Anyone know how to get in touch with the GITs?  (Read 805 times)

Offline al2cane

Anyone know how to get in touch with the GITs?
« on: March 12, 2017, 09:05 PM »
Forum is closed access, teamspeak server is password'd, all games are password'd....

Offline Y2JID

Re: Anyone know how to get in touch with the GITs?
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2017, 10:03 PM »
arc ive been trying to get hold of gits for years rdz msged me like 5 months ago but not herd from sico or them lot for so long
Uh, yo, it just so happen this how Y2JID thing started
Flip two aces and get two face cards
It happens, chip stackin'
I turn around, see a bunch of chicks clappin'
But a girl walked by, caught my eye
So I said, 'What the f@#!, stand here and give me luck'
And she whispered in my ear
A purple one on there and put a pink one on there

Offline avirex

Re: Anyone know how to get in touch with the GITs?
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2017, 11:54 AM »
I too have been in search of old players (old w2 ropers for www.wormsroper.con) I'll tell you what has helped me.

1) youtube videos about roping.. it's possible someone your looking for replied, and you can contact them that way.

2) going onto your old AIM account, or MSN account... I have found 1 or 2 guys on AIM, I was glad to find any to be honest, because no one uses AIM any more.

As far as your MSN goes, there is no longer MSN messenger, in order to contact people through that. But if you sign into Skype with the email you used to sign into MSN messenger, it will sync all your MSN contacts to Skype

3) you can make a facebook account with the email that you used for MSN and ask your contacts from MSN will be shown on facebook, recommending who you may know' or whatever...

4) the way back time machine can be a big help, finding old clan sites, some will have wormers emails, and/or links to other worms web sites for you to search for emails.

5) if they have signed up for TUS, I would most definitely start there. A simple PM to the specific person usually will send a email to them letting them know they have a message on TUS. So even if they have not been active @ TUS in years and years... chances are you'll still be able to contact them.

6) don't forget, with each person you find, to ask them if they have any other contacts! Hopefully if you can only find one or two guys yourself... a snow ball effect will find the rest.. good luck.

« Last Edit: March 14, 2017, 12:00 PM by avirex »