Forums
April 19, 2024, 10:46 AM

Author Topic: Can somebody help me plz?  (Read 744 times)

Offline knightz

Can somebody help me plz?
« on: September 26, 2016, 11:46 PM »
Hello guys! how's yall doing?
Long time uh?

Yeah, its being long time my last visit here 'coz work, life bla bla.

I want help because today, i tried to run and sign in wn and something unexpected happened and i got this message trying to log into wn by game/Great snooper.

I don't even know if wa got any new patch to run the game or not and at the moment i am running it at Windows 10.

Could somebody try to help me log in?

Regardz!

Oh, Yeah!

Offline Husk

Re: Can somebody help me plz?
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2016, 12:02 AM »
aeeee kn8z good to see u m8

Offline knightz

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2016, 12:09 AM »
hey husk good to see you 2 bro, and thx for the help xDD

OBS: patch download link on team17 website doesnt do nothing ¬¬

Oh, Yeah!

Offline WTF-8

« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2016, 02:46 AM »
If you get a message that you're banned when connecting, check the green text in the message log at the left bottom corner. This usually happens when you, someone on your network or someone who had your IP address previously had a virus or open proxy on their computer. For that reason, your IP was added to a blacklist. This is done to prevent flooders, spammers and griefers from connecting to WormNET using public proxies and vulnerable/infected computers and causing trouble.

To remove your IP from the blacklists, visit DroneBL and EFnet RBL, submit your IP address (it should be filled in automatically) and, if you're listed, send a removal request. You should also scan your computer for viruses and malware, otherwise you'll be blacklisted and banned again. Once you removed yourself, just wait for your WormNET ban to expire (this currently takes 12 hours), and you should be able to connect again.
The bottom-left box on your screenshot says "Failed proxycheck", so I guess the quote above is relevant to this case.
BTW, if I remember it correctly, you can still join WormNET through WebSnoop even if you're banned from it. You can use this as a temporary solution.

Talking of updates, here is a mirror (which is more reliable than Team17's site) for a number of update installers, ranged from ancient shit to newest and most used ones. As for now, the most recent W:A version is 3.7.2.1 and that is what you should get unless you worry that it'd break compatibility with whatever mods/modules you have. See here for a list of most known WormKit modules and their W:A version requirements. And to know what game version you currently have, just hover the cursor over W:A logo at main menu, or check file properties of WA.exe - maybe you actually do not need to download anything.
The manual in the installation folder is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural

Offline knightz

« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2016, 06:26 PM »
WTF, I rly appreciate your help!

It works perfectly, even though u dont recognize me xD
Thank you very much!

seee ya around!

Oh, Yeah!