Forums
March 29, 2024, 05:35 AM

Author Topic: dont know any1  (Read 2682 times)

Offline Y2JID

dont know any1
« on: July 01, 2015, 03:23 PM »
 :( just been on wormnet for 1st time in months got kicked from every game
Uh, yo, it just so happen this how Y2JID thing started
Flip two aces and get two face cards
It happens, chip stackin'
I turn around, see a bunch of chicks clappin'
But a girl walked by, caught my eye
So I said, 'What the f@#!, stand here and give me luck'
And she whispered in my ear
A purple one on there and put a pink one on there

Offline Peja

Re: dont know any1
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2015, 04:03 PM »
hiii  :) its been awhile :)

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2015, 08:19 PM »
Hi Y2 catch me on most days for a game

Offline nino

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2015, 08:38 PM »
ae m8, i dont play anymore but iam always around here, welcome back.
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline Husk

« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2015, 12:05 AM »
get to know to them =)

Offline Anubis

« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2015, 02:56 AM »
Or just stay inactive and imagine the better times.

« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2015, 04:00 AM »
You should catch up with shoppa rules
<Ramone> we're just nicknames
<Ramone> isn't that sad..

<Johnny`> !fart
* Johnny` has farted out 0 Scoville units.
<Johnny`> Sonova

My W:A related channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/HighCostage

« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2015, 09:53 AM »

That pretty much sums up what's wrong with worms nowadays, doesn't it? Seems like people should listen to Cueshark some more.

Offline Godmax

« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2015, 09:08 AM »
Newling, you are welcome to join the holy max server sometimes. Good fights on big nice maps with big weapons for men and a Tobi in his best condition since 2008. The max scheme is without chute of course with random mines developed in 2008 with love and care.

Bye

Offline MarianRV

« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2015, 09:52 AM »
Prepare for Godmax's "nice" words if wanna join Max server :D

Offline Godmax

« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2015, 11:31 AM »
Advertising is everything these days and kind words do absolutely nothing. As sad as it is but cant help it.

Offline taner

« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2015, 12:14 PM »
Max why don't u want to play me anymore ? :(

Offline Godmax

« Reply #12 on: July 04, 2015, 12:31 PM »
Taner is a whore

Offline TheKaren

« Reply #13 on: July 04, 2015, 12:33 PM »

That pretty much sums up what's wrong with worms nowadays, doesn't it? Seems like people should listen to Cueshark some more.

To be honest it doesn't, to begin with people have always been kicked from games even when WA started, there is nothing wrong with kicking people you don't know from games, there are only 3 reasons I will kick someone from a game:

1) If they don't speak English(so can't learn rules from me).
2) They speak English but aren't willing to listen/learn rules.
3) I am hosting a clanner or another game designed for specific people.

But I will usually write a message before kicking them, telling them why I am kicking them.

If I ever see someone in #AG asking for help about anything I will do whatever I can to help, but there are so many people who either don't wish to learn or who are impossible to teach because they don't speak English, when WA 1st came out there were so many American, British players and generally English speaking players who would sit and chat in the lobby, it was easier to communicate back then, now most players don't speak English as their primary language, so it's ridiculously hard to teach/tolerate noobs when you can't communicate with them, this goes with Russian players not being able to teach English or Spanish etc, and Italian not teaching French etc...

The ONLY way people will stop being kicked is if there are automatic messages in each players language of choice which explains rules/schemes/websites etc, popping up in #AG and other channels every 30-60 seconds or something, and also each time they log on or start WA little "Did you know?" hints and tips could pop up like you get with other games.

But with T17 showing no interest in WA, I doubt a project like this could ever work.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2015, 12:35 PM by Komito »

Offline taner

« Reply #14 on: July 04, 2015, 01:56 PM »

To be honest it doesn't, to begin with people have always been kicked from games even when WA started, there is nothing wrong with kicking people you don't know from games, there are only 3 reasons I will kick someone from a game:

1) If they don't speak English(so can't learn rules from me).
2) They speak English but aren't willing to listen/learn rules.
3) I am hosting a clanner or another game designed for specific people.

But I will usually write a message before kicking them, telling them why I am kicking them.

If I ever see someone in #AG asking for help about anything I will do whatever I can to help, but there are so many people who either don't wish to learn or who are impossible to teach because they don't speak English, when WA 1st came out there were so many American, British players and generally English speaking players who would sit and chat in the lobby, it was easier to communicate back then, now most players don't speak English as their primary language, so it's ridiculously hard to teach/tolerate noobs when you can't communicate with them, this goes with Russian players not being able to teach English or Spanish etc, and Italian not teaching French etc...

The ONLY way people will stop being kicked is if there are automatic messages in each players language of choice which explains rules/schemes/websites etc, popping up in #AG and other channels every 30-60 seconds or something, and also each time they log on or start WA little "Did you know?" hints and tips could pop up like you get with other games.

But with T17 showing no interest in WA, I doubt a project like this could ever work.
komo nobody is reading all that