Forums
April 25, 2024, 07:38 AM

Author Topic: Found some old replays  (Read 3466 times)

Offline TheKomodo

Found some old replays
« on: May 02, 2015, 09:57 PM »
Just looking through an old hard drive I thought I had lost, found about 3800 games dated between 2005-2008 if anyone wants me to look for some games with them let me know.

I can't find that thread about the old games.

Offline CoolMan89

Re: Found some old replays
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2015, 10:08 PM »
Nice Komito.. wel ii just joined recently but would you happen to have any excellent warmer sessions.. that would b great..

and i believe this is the link u were were talking about ( i may be wrong ) :
https://www.tus-wa.com/forums/worms-armageddon/old-replays-and-players-through-the-years-5644/90/

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2015, 10:10 PM »
I do have some really good warmer sessions around but they don't have a special name or anything so I won't sit through thousands of replays to try and find one lol, at least not until I am 70 years old and nothing else to do in life :D

I mean if you want me to look for a specific name, or within a specific time period.

I don't think that thread is the one I mean, isn't there another one? Dunno lol...

Offline CoolMan89

« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2015, 10:15 PM »
wel mayb (mablak, dub-c, franz, anubis or volrin)'s xD?

Offline Husk

« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2015, 10:50 PM »
eyyy do u have any that got me in them =D

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2015, 12:42 AM »
I have 1 with volrin, 11 with DubC, 3 with franz, 151 with Mablak, 12 with Husk, 18 with Anubis.

I'll upload the next chance I get to check them, just to make sure I ain't saying anything too horrendous, I mean I was only 19 and quite the pleb :D

About 151 with Mablak, that was during our undefeated 2v2 period, we would 2v2 together quite a lot and we won something like 120 or more games in a row (all schemes) before we finally lost one, last game we played together lol, and sure it was a T17... Good times :D

Offline Anubis

« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2015, 02:14 AM »
I'm pretty sure it doesn't matter what you said 7-10 years ago. Don't need to censor. ;D

Offline LordHound

« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2015, 11:01 PM »
None with me?

I'm heartbroken ;)

Offline theredi

« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2015, 07:52 AM »
yoo lh, nice to see your roping ass again, back to compete with ryan? would be some interesting games to see

Offline LordHound

« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2015, 11:16 AM »
Hai redi, Im thinking about it! Give my dota career a rest ..

Its impossible on this laptop but I have an old kb with a ps/2 connection and I have a usb adapter for it coming in the post, so next week I should be able to give it a go. I'll be rubbish for a month but I'll try a few tt challenges anyways :)

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2015, 01:02 PM »
Hey sorry I completely forgot about this thread, i've attached Husks, LordHounds and the game with Volrin.

Offline Husk

« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2015, 05:00 AM »
thanks =D gonna watch 'em

Offline Husk

« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2015, 05:20 AM »
f@#!ing vert xD

Offline Farco/Ghost

« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2015, 05:30 AM »
Wish i haven't uninstalldd my worms armageddon a few times... I really miss my old replays :c
For God so love the world, that he give his only begotten son, that who so ever believes in Him, putting their faith and trust on him, they will not go to hell or devil, will never perish and will have everlasting life.

I can do everything through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13

Offline Ytrojan

« Reply #14 on: May 25, 2015, 06:17 PM »
Wish i haven't uninstalldd my worms armageddon a few times... I really miss my old replays :c
Should've kept backups, then!
Imagine What a Buck Could Do!

I now declare a brand new league (and the successor to the failed Ultra League): WormsRF!