Forums
March 29, 2024, 03:06 PM

Author Topic: ¿How do I upload replays to youtube?  (Read 839 times)

Offline maaR

¿How do I upload replays to youtube?
« on: May 27, 2016, 02:39 PM »
Good morning would like to know how to do it  :)

Thank you for your attention

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
Re: ¿How do I upload replays to youtube?
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2016, 03:03 PM »
if you have to ask I suggest you don't even try
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline barman

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2016, 03:16 PM »
Right click replay, select Export video, set resolution and frame rate, export. Combine the exported frames into a video using an adequate software (such as VirtualDub).
Alternatively, just run the replay and create a video directly using any screen recording program. This needs a fast PC, though.
My WA compilation videos: 2007 2013
My photography work

Quote from: Statik
barman's fails are best

Offline raffie

Offline Sensei

« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2016, 04:22 PM »
http://worms2d.info/Armageddon_Recorder

Didn't know about this. I used to record with Fraps, then compile it with Movie maker or Bandicam, Handbrake.. (to get less size on the video).

Before I download it, can you tell me how much megabytes it takes ~30sec of replay with WA Recorder? And will it record 30-60 fps or lower? Thank you.

Offline StepS

« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2016, 06:06 PM »
Before I download it, can you tell me how much megabytes it takes ~30sec of replay with WA Recorder? And will it record 30-60 fps or lower? Thank you.
It depends on the resolution. But if you use the ZMBV codec (best), it should give you a very small size, even with lossless 4K. Because it's optimized for 256 color videos.
Dec 30 2013 23:59:44 <StepS> windowed mode isn't the only thing you need about frontend
Dec 30 2013 23:59:49 <StepS> you need it to be actually bigger
Dec 31 2013 00:00:13 <StepS> it actually is very small on my 15-inch full HD screen
Dec 31 2013 00:00:25 <StepS> while running at 640x480 or stretched mode makes it fuzzy
Dec 31 2013 00:00:44 <StepS> this problem has been around since the Worms Armageddon's release and no one has even tried to beat it
[...]