Forums
April 18, 2024, 08:07 PM

Author Topic: Id like to introduce myself my name is...  (Read 7996 times)

Offline RobOne4

Id like to introduce myself my name is...
« on: November 08, 2016, 09:01 PM »
so I was cleaning out my office and found my WA and WWP discs. I havent played in at least 14 years. Shit I was still living at home with my mom when I played. Since then I have moved 4 different times. But I kept bringing the discs with me. Maybe I thought I would have a Rocky like return and kick some ass but I never installed them. I did play Worms on Xbox Live when it came out on the Live Arcade. It was a bit more difficult playing with a controller. But I was ranked top 10 for quite some time. Anyway because I saw the discs I did some googles to see if there was still a community. I browsed around quickly and saw some familiar names. Maybe a few more will pop up but hello. I hope all is well. What is up?

Offline HHC

Re: Id like to introduce myself my name is...
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2016, 09:08 PM »
I could be wrong but I think we met before?

Your name sounds a bell, but I'm not really sure nemore, weren't we like in a clan together? Siad or such?

Offline RobOne4

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2016, 09:10 PM »
I am pretty sure I was in your clan during the end times of WL. I was actually trying to think of my old clans but could not remember.

Offline WTF-8

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2016, 09:16 PM »
latest update, a quick sum of new features, up to 3.6.31.0 (not much has changed since then), a list of active communities and sites about W:A

this should help you getting started again
The manual in the installation folder is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural

Offline RobOne4

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2016, 09:24 PM »
get started again? Slow down. Just stopping in to say hello.

Offline HHC

« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2016, 09:24 PM »
or was it susuii?

Damn, most people exaggerate when they say they played 15 years back, but that actually was 15 years ago haha.

Nice to see you again

Offline WTF-8

« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2016, 09:25 PM »
The manual in the installation folder is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural

Offline RobOne4

« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2016, 09:32 PM »
or was it susuii?

Damn, most people exaggerate when they say they played 15 years back, but that actually was 15 years ago haha.

Nice to see you again

SUSUII YES! That is the one. There was one other clan after that. I believe I left SUSUII because I was never on at the same time as the rest of the clan. So getting in matches was tough. So I left and joined HEX I think. I lasted another 6 months or so after WL died. I stopped playing for a year and made a comeback on cl2k singles and dominated that. But it still wasnt much fun anymore. WL was so much fun. But even then the endless hours of friendlies and talking shit in chat. I was always a night owl so staying up late and mixing it up in chat with all the European players. Good times.

Offline RobOne4

« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2016, 09:34 PM »
okay time to do my duty and go vote. gotta make sure that no talent ass clown doesnt get into office. Ill be back later to check on this thread. Hopefully a few more familiar faces pop in.

Offline nino

« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2016, 10:46 PM »
I dont remember you but SUSUII for sure is a known clan, welcome back ae!
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2016, 11:13 PM »
ROBONE!  whats up buddy!  glad to see your face around here!

a few old players still play, oldsock, y2jid, saltyk9, avirex; hope you come on for some games

Offline RobOne4

« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2016, 11:47 PM »
oh shit coo coo kachoo to you. I recognize all of those names. definitely have no plans of playing again. Mostly because my time is limited these days. Some years ago I went and got married. Then I went and had a kid. That kid takes up all of my free time. I used to game a lot on Live. But now I just get random texts from all my Live friends asking when I will return. Maybe one day. Maybe.

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2016, 11:51 PM »
oh shit coo coo kachoo to you. I recognize all of those names. definitely have no plans of playing again. Mostly because my time is limited these days. Some years ago I went and got married. Then I went and had a kid. That kid takes up all of my free time. I used to game a lot on Live. But now I just get random texts from all my Live friends asking when I will return. Maybe one day. Maybe.
add me, my GT is irishbeatdown, havent played in ages either, want to play battlefield 1 at some point though

Offline RobOne4

« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2016, 11:58 PM »
add me, my GT is irishbeatdown, havent played in ages either, want to play battlefield 1 at some point though

I'll do that next time I login. But I only have a 360. Since I rarely play I dont have the need for a One. But with Red Dead 2 dropping I might get one.

Offline Anubis

« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2016, 12:10 AM »
I remember you, weren't you in a clan with puma?  ???