Forums
April 25, 2024, 06:23 AM

Author Topic: Id like to introduce myself my name is...  (Read 8027 times)

Offline RobOne4

Re: Id like to introduce myself my name is...
« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2016, 12:50 AM »
I remember you, weren't you in a clan with puma?  ???

I might have been. I remember the name but not if we were in a clan together. I remember you, fast ropper right?

Offline Anubis

« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2016, 01:39 AM »
I remember you, weren't you in a clan with puma?  ???

I might have been. I remember the name but not if we were in a clan together. I remember you, fast ropper right?

I am not allowed to talk about my past on here, it's frowned upon by the new guys. ;) (couldn't resist)

Offline RobOne4

« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2016, 03:50 AM »
I also remember you were active on the WL forums. I was pretty active there as well.

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2016, 03:52 AM »
TRUMP

« Reply #19 on: November 09, 2016, 12:04 PM »
Hello, I remember you.

Offline avirex

« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2016, 12:34 PM »
Wow dude... can't even believe it...

I'm trying to think what clan we were in together, but can't think of it, I also literally just woke up... maybe it will hit me later...

We were pretty tight back in those days. Can't believe you came back after all these years.   Can you think of the clan we were in? It's really driving me damn crazy right now... 

Anyway, what state are you living in?  I'm in FL

Offline RobOne4

« Reply #21 on: November 10, 2016, 09:56 PM »
I have no idea either. HEX maybe? But yeah we played a lot back then.  If I remember correctly you were super young then too. Like 15 or younger. But I am in Southern California. Good to see you.

Offline skunk3

« Reply #22 on: November 10, 2016, 11:02 PM »
my dude!

I hit you up on Twitter (why in the f@#! do you use that crap?) a while back but we didn't talk much. I know you're a parent now and have to deal with all of that. I barely play anymore myself... not that I have anything really important to occupy my time. Just moved on to different games and different struggles, lol.

Offline RobOne4

« Reply #23 on: November 10, 2016, 11:15 PM »
Haha I love my Twitter.  Lots of people from different parts of the internet through out my life all in one place. It's also easier for me to keep up since I am so busy.

Offline RobOne4

« Reply #24 on: November 10, 2016, 11:17 PM »
Wow dude... can't even believe it...

I'm trying to think what clan we were in together, but can't think of it, I also literally just woke up... maybe it will hit me later...

We were pretty tight back in those days. Can't believe you came back after all these years.   Can you think of the clan we were in? It's really driving me damn crazy right now... 

Anyway, what state are you living in?  I'm in FL

Was spitfire or however you spell it in 1337 speak in the clan too?

Offline Crazy

« Reply #25 on: November 10, 2016, 11:24 PM »
You were in SUSUII for sure, actually the very last topic in the archived forum is you leaving them :P Anubis was as active debating (trolling) forums back then as he is now ;D

You were also active with w0rms together with erod. You were also in a clan called Rn5. Reading the memberlist I can only recognize saltyk9 there (igotworms)
« Last Edit: November 10, 2016, 11:26 PM by Crazy »

Offline Crazy

« Reply #26 on: November 10, 2016, 11:41 PM »
You're welcome avi, HEX memberlist anno february 2003

Offline skunk3

« Reply #27 on: November 11, 2016, 12:24 AM »
I wish I could remember when I joined HEX. Whatever happened to a lot of those guys, anyway? Sucks how people just vanish.

Offline Anubis

« Reply #28 on: November 11, 2016, 12:25 AM »
You were in SUSUII for sure, actually the very last topic in the archived forum is you leaving them :P Anubis was as active debating (trolling) forums back then as he is now ;D

You were also active with w0rms together with erod. You were also in a clan called Rn5. Reading the memberlist I can only recognize saltyk9 there (igotworms)

Not trolling, I was building friendships. Apparently I had beef with RobOne4 and blocked me on AiM and erod was being a bitch about it too. But even with my young age I already acted more mature than I thought I was. Apologizing, caring about others and stuff. And more importantly my English wasn't as bad as I thought it was back then. Using punctuation already!

« Reply #29 on: November 11, 2016, 01:13 AM »
Nice find crazy.
My English was even more broken back then.
I think we played a bit together when I was in susuii. :)