Forums
April 19, 2024, 09:21 PM

Author Topic: Is bazooka glitch(bug) really noobish? (or Chimaira and Robert have a problem ?)  (Read 2015 times)

Offline xPRONTOx

Chimaira calls me a noob and Robert says that using a bug sucks, just because I used bazooka glitch(bug). I never heard about it being noobish, I played many games, and I saw many players doing like that, including Pro ones, and it never bothered anyone. So finally, is bazooka glitch(bug) really noobish or they just wanted to unload their frustration on me? (still even if it is noobish, Chimaira should give me an instruction instead of immediately unload his frustration on me).

And btw isn't this map specifically designed for this kind of exploits? It looks like so

:)

* 2015-01-30 10.08.55 [Online] HostingBuddy, Chimaira, Robert, @xPRONTOx.WAgame (102.29 kB - downloaded 27 times.)
« Last Edit: January 30, 2015, 10:53 AM by xPRONTOx »

Offline Hussar

many people last time started to unload frustration on you . hmm
Strange ...

Offline Mega`Adnan

LOL :) go away lol :) da heck is this lol :) fark you lol :).

Adnan, you are Mega, not Micro and not even faint  :D So fight till the end please.

Offline Chelsea

Zook glicht is forbidden at TUS league + It's f@#!ing lame :P

Offline rUNaW4y

• “Whoever has ears to hear, let them hear”

• Italy Italy
    • View Profile
just use the pigeoun's one and he will ask you for more details ...it always work

Offline xPRONTOx

many people last time started to unload frustration on you . hmm
Strange ...

Yes, it seems that they have some emotional problems, maybe they should go to a psychiatrist and take some sedatives.

And coming back to the point of the topic - if the zook glitch is so bad, why almost everyone use it and it doesn't bother almost anyone? I played hundreds of games with hundreds of players and this is the first case when someone says that it is bad. If it is so lame, does this mean that 99% of players are lames and noobs (including Pro ones)? Because 99% of players which knows about it use it. lol? If I were to behave like those players in this replay, I would have to call 99% of the players noobs and lames. lol? There is something wrong here, because if 99% of players use it and it doesn't bother anyone, it's allowed then and accepted by the players community but on the other hand I hear that it's lame lol wth ? :)
« Last Edit: January 31, 2015, 02:46 AM by xPRONTOx »

Offline theredi

wtf is this pussy whining about? if u post replay, write what time to watch this shit coz im not gonna watch the whole f@#!ing shoppa game...

Offline xPRONTOx

wtf is this pussy whining about? if u post replay, write what time to watch this shit coz im not gonna watch the whole f@#!ing shoppa game...

There is no some specific time to watch in this replay because things that are happening out there are going through the whole replay.

And btw the replay is short.

wtf is this pussy whining about then?

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
this thread is like a collection of my least favorite people

and some of them I just met in this same thread
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline avirex

There is no some specific time to watch in this replay because things that are happening out there are going through the whole replay.

And btw the replay is short.

wtf is this pussy whining about then?

wth you mean there is no specific time to watch??

the zook you are talking about starts at about 1:50seconds.. thats what he is asking you...

nobody wants to watch an entire replay (no matter how short it is) looking for the shot you are referring to... next time post a time that the shot/action takes place.

i do believe exploiting bugs in a tus league match would be illegal... but, if your playing for fun, i guess there is really no problem with it..

i would have to agree, its a pretty 'noob' thing to do though.. im not sure why they got angry about it, if it was just a game for fun though... but, the reason i say its noob is because i have only ever really seen "newer" players use this bug, and chelsea. lol

to be honest, i dont even know how to do this kind of zooka shot... care explaining how its done?  im a bit curious now.

Offline hollow

avirex: you stand a certain distance above the ground (on the worm's face/tail) shoot rope straight up (i don't think this works @ an angle) and drop zook. i also think it has to be done on flat ground (though i haven't tested it thoroughly). you can also jump and shoot rope in midair so that you are a certain distance above the ground when you attach, then drop weapon. it also works with mortar and petrol, and probably some more i don't know).

i think the drop can be useful for certain plops. also, you do 86 dmg using mortar like this, so that's cool too.

chimaira and robert should relax and learn the glitch and plop you with a sick zook drop! (unless you're playing league, then don't do it)

Online Triad

A bit noobish maybe. But should be ok in funners. Also not worth to brag here. Once I was playing WxW with a random guy. I was playing trying to give maximum damage every turn, like a league game. He called me noob because I wasn't doing tricks at all. I said "If you looking for tricks or freestyle go f@#!in host a warmer or something." You see for him I was noob because I was playing straight without any tricks, for me he was noob because he didn't make any attack because he was keep failing whenever he was tryimg to do any trick. People has their own perspective.

In short words, being a noob or not doesn't really matter. Just enjoy the god damn game in your own way.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2015, 09:30 AM by Triad »

Offline Korydex

lol Triad check out this replay, its exact opposite

Online Triad

lol Triad check out this replay, its exact opposite
Lol yeah, but my opponent was way worse than Husk, he was like failing in every first 5 sec, he didn't care to do wba. :D

Still that replay prooves my point. ;D

Offline xPRONTOx

to be honest, i dont even know how to do this kind of zooka shot... care explaining how its done? im a bit curious now.

lol NOOB
« Last Edit: February 21, 2015, 07:51 PM by xPRONTOx »