Forums
March 28, 2024, 01:03 PM

Author Topic: paypal sucks but i need it  (Read 917 times)

Offline KinslayeR

paypal sucks but i need it
« on: March 14, 2017, 01:26 PM »
hello, paypal sucks but since bookmaker bet365 decided to block deposits via skrill and all poland customers soon, I will need veriffied paypal account from one of those countries: Australia, Austria, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Ireland (Rep of), Italy, Portugal, Spain, Sweden and the UK.

THE BEST IT WOULD BE IRELAND OR UK.  Paypal MUST has added ireland or uk credit/debet card , otherwise cant make any transaction between paypal - bookmaker.

I dont care if it is real person or fake, woman or man,  doesnt matter,  so please help me, I can pay between 50-100 $.
If u dont have any accounts but u know friend of friend, or some internet sellers, please link me, thanks you

Offline Sensei

Re: paypal sucks but i need it
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2017, 01:50 PM »
I dont care if it is real person or fake, woman or man,  doesnt matter,

It actually does matter. Especially to service of bet365. They will not allow any LogIn to a member without his ID picture, bank statement and full list of personal data.
Don't know what you're trying here, but better think twice before depositing money from some wild PayPal account. They could just take it away and never return.

Offline KinslayeR

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2017, 02:00 PM »
I dont care if it is real person or fake, woman or man,  doesnt matter,

It actually does matter. Especially to service of bet365. They will not allow any LogIn to a member without his ID picture, bank statement and full list of personal data.
Don't know what you're trying here, but better think twice before depositing money from some wild PayPal account. They could just take it away and never return.

it is just terms, i have already many bet365 accounts ireland most.  And for bet365 doesnt matter if paypal dates are correct with bet365, only mail is important and this one thing I can easily change in paypal

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2017, 06:46 PM »
cant you just bet locally?  you are telling me there are no bookmakers in poland?

Offline Mega`Adnan

« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2017, 07:43 PM »
Kinu needs to save his all bets. :-X

Adnan, you are Mega, not Micro and not even faint  :D So fight till the end please.

« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2017, 08:15 PM »
send me my 100 euro please