Forums
April 24, 2024, 07:48 PM

Author Topic: What do you hate the most?  (Read 13764 times)

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
Re: What do you hate the most?
« Reply #135 on: May 27, 2016, 07:00 PM »
Komo gets bullied by scottish rednecks

MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline sock

« Reply #136 on: May 27, 2016, 07:01 PM »
I know something about this, ropa, komo, skunk3, ano and others are right

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #137 on: May 27, 2016, 07:07 PM »
In my own experience. British kids are the worst party drinkers, I guess because they're not used to it due to harsh legislation in their own country.

Literally around 5 English teens (in their 20s) die every year in Spain trying to jump from balconies to pools. Only yesterday one passed away.

MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline sock

« Reply #138 on: May 27, 2016, 07:10 PM »
I grew up trying to jump balconies to pools, this is getting very interesting. Like when i was very young. I was very much a fool a lot of my life, and if you can learn something, it's cool. Feel free to make fun of me, i am a bit sensitive but ok.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2016, 07:18 PM by sock »

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #139 on: May 27, 2016, 07:21 PM »
WTF-8, the reason why i've made so many posts is because I contribute a lot to this community, i've played WA since 1999 and it's a great part of my life where I can relax and have a laugh with like-minded people.

I cause no harm to people, even if something I say offends anyone, they can ignore me easily, people who spend every weekend getting so drunk it's dangerous to themselves and others and there isn't much you can do to avoid it unless you decide never to go outside, or move house??

And yeah, I did get bullied at school a little, most people did it's nothing special, but it's me that actually feels sorry for them, they didn't experience the love I did as a child growing up with my family, to them in their head they didn't do anything wrong, their enviroment growing up was obviously way more tragic than mine.

I know how to defend myself, my father was very tough and his father was a champion boxer, but the truth is I hate fighting it's just pointless, i'd rather just walk away it's a waste of time fighting unless it's for survival. (Or for movies :D )

Offline Peja

« Reply #140 on: May 27, 2016, 07:32 PM »
yet another topic killed by komo  ;D

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #141 on: May 27, 2016, 07:45 PM »
Well that's life, doesn't matter what you do or who you are there will always be people who hate and troll, do whatever feels right for you and the right people come along :)

Offline skunk3

« Reply #142 on: May 27, 2016, 08:22 PM »
I know something about this, ropa, komo, skunk3, ano and others are right

Wait a minute... Aerox is Ropa? lol

a lot of good banning someone does

Offline sock

« Reply #143 on: May 27, 2016, 09:09 PM »
Yup, the notorious xropax, not Big Poppa
« Last Edit: May 27, 2016, 09:12 PM by sock »

Offline theredi

« Reply #144 on: May 29, 2016, 09:33 AM »

i hate that f@#!ing police give tickets for crossing red light on empty street and drinking beer in public places.
The reason is simple, you may think it's an empty street but someone could always pop out unexpectedly, it's pretty selfish for you to feel that way considering you could kill someone.

i meant crossing red light by walking!!!!! not driving a car man. Here u cant cross a street on red by walking even if its empty 5km to the left and right!! if police faggot see u do this u get ticket immediately.

Also drinking beer in public places f**king annoys the shit out of me, while I agree there is a small minority of people who can handle their alcohol, the majority of people who consume alcohol are loud, obnoxious stupid little immature f**ks, if they want to poison their bodies and act like complete assholes then do it in their own f**king property without disturbing people who enjoy a quiet life.

i didint mean shitfaces who get drunk and then they act like they are indestructible and most clever, f@#!ing around and annoying normal ppl, i meant that here u cant even drink single beer with friend on a bench in a polite way coz there always may pop out some son of a shit who will tell you how big criminal u are and how great deffender of law and order he is while giving u ticket for drinking fluids!!!! f@#! logic, u can drink 0,7l vodka in house and go out acting like total f@#!up, but u cant drink 1 beer outside.

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #145 on: May 29, 2016, 10:42 AM »
small minority of people who can handle their alcohol

you guys have absolutely no clue about the world it's amazing you survive a whole day.

Please travel, fix it.

I drink beer and wine almost daily, me and millions of people, and we behave just like any other day.

if you're talking about drunks, then you're mixing up minority and majority, and that's a worse offense to common sense.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2016, 10:49 AM by Aerox »
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #146 on: May 29, 2016, 10:59 AM »
Yeah totally agree with you there redi :)

ropa, I did say the area where I live, not the entire world, maybe you should pay more attention to the thread before being ignorant and condescending.

The picture you showed, I wish it was more like that over here, those people look calm, interesting and positive, it feels like everywhere you turn here there are depressed, negative, violent and useless people.

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #147 on: May 29, 2016, 11:04 AM »
Yeah totally agree with you there redi :)

ropa, I did say the area where I live, not the entire world, maybe you should pay more attention to the thread before being ignorant and condescending.

The picture you showed, I wish it was more like that over here, those people look calm, interesting and positive, it feels like everywhere you turn here there are depressed, negative, violent and useless people.

surely you've gone to Edinburgh? How is it like there on a sunday on a pub street
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #148 on: May 29, 2016, 11:08 AM »
During the day many places in Edinburgh look pretty much the same scenario as your picture, but during the night with the nightclubs it's full of drunks, Edinburgh is more suited for that kind of atmosphere though, Musselburgh isn't, planning to move somewhere else someday, this place makes me feel suicidal sometimes.

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #149 on: May 29, 2016, 11:11 AM »
okay but like when you enter a night club, you do realize most people there are just "happy" dancing off the beat? perhaps struggling to vocalize flawlessly? how many of those people are actually vomiting on the floor or so drunk they've lost it? you'll see those, but they're always a minority, if they weren't there wouldn't be any party to begin with.
Eat a bag full of dicks.