- 4,206 (1.527 per day)
- 3,247 (1.179 per day)
- Custom Title:
- Personal Text:
- Limburg, Netherlands
- che clan
- ea community
- meow community
- Date Registered:
- October 15, 2009, 02:12 PM
- Local Time:
- May 01, 2017, 04:16 AM
- Last Active:
- Today at 12:43 AM
Personal note:HHC's wormy gospel:
Schemes oughta be:
1) complete - no 2-weapon games, but schemes that make use of as many weapons as possibly can without f*ckin up the game balance.
2) competitive - noob can stand somewhat of a chance vs the pro's.
3) easy to understand - no long lists of houserules and unwritten cheapness laws.
4) challenging and unpredictable (!).
The current scheme-issues are the fault of the players who keep on urging for more 'skill-based' play.
They have stripped every scheme to its very core and removed all things that could make it 'unpredictable'.
The logical result: 1) 2-weapon games; 2) not competitive; 3) hard to understand; 4) no-fun; 5) predictable > the ultimate boredom.
I have spoken, let it be heard!
Death to all pro-schemes!