Forums
April 24, 2024, 01:16 PM

Author Topic: a2b reactivated for February  (Read 1310 times)

Offline TheKomodo

a2b reactivated for February
« on: February 06, 2017, 06:07 PM »
addicted 2 bng League has been reactivated again.

We understand it's not as popular as it used to be but still a few players who show interest and asked for it's return and seeing as it's little hassle to keep running, why not :)

http://a2b.clansfx.co.uk/

If you forgot your password, send me a PM and will fill you in on what to do, as M3ntal has to deal with that manually.

If you wish to register, please send me a PM with your email, and I will send you the link to register.

Just a heads up, a2b will be undergoing an overhaul / redesign at some point between April - July.

For those who have shown interest and took part, your suggestions / ideas are welcomed for the new format / layout / design(although we have some cool ideas already planned), a thread will be made for that nearer the time, but I wanted to mention it now so you had some time to think at least.

The PO format will more than likely be what thewalrus suggested - 1v4 and 2v3 instead of 1v3 and 2v4 - However we can still take a vote and perhaps add / change rules too, see what people prefer these days, but we plan to keep the same atmosphere.

Offline Prankster

Re: a2b reactivated for February
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2017, 07:53 PM »
 8) woohoo!

Offline KinslayeR

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2017, 08:16 PM »
kurwa mać

Offline AnGsT

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2017, 08:33 PM »

Offline Street

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2017, 09:40 AM »
very nice i hope for big activity

[NBRthewalrus] cheap pro street

Offline Mega`Adnan

« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2017, 12:17 PM »
kurwa mać

Kurwa iMac, iPhone, Samsung etc. xd

Adnan, you are Mega, not Micro and not even faint  :D So fight till the end please.