Forums
April 23, 2024, 05:19 PM

Author Topic: Aliasing  (Read 10775 times)

Offline Chelsea

Re: Aliasing
« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2011, 08:55 PM »
After my question "Who the f@#! are you?!" He left wormnet.....

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2011, 09:13 PM »
23:08: dC`chelsea`DoF> **I HATE dP clan IT IS FULL OF PEDOFILES AND NOOBS WHO QUIT IF SOMEONE BEATS THEM** **I HATE dP clan IT IS FULL OF PEDOFILES AND NOOBS WHO QUIT IF SOMEONE BEATS THEM**  

wtf ?! some1 f@#!ing bastard aliasing me -_-
« Last Edit: April 25, 2011, 07:53 AM by Chelsea »

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2011, 06:16 AM »
Please do not accuse people when you don't have any clue or don't bring these on forums.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2011, 07:53 AM »
Please do not accuse people when you don't have any clue or don't bring these on forums.

ok, sry i changed my mesage.

« Reply #19 on: October 06, 2012, 09:05 AM »
*bump* because apparently, people don't remember this thread

Offline FantomX

« Reply #20 on: December 06, 2012, 09:18 AM »
Hey Guys! I have a problem in SECURE LOGGING!
The problem is that I don't RUN or haven't JOINED any CLAN or COMMUNITY on TUS. But in WHEAT SNOOPER, some weird CLAN NAME according to my USERNAME on TUS is shown. I will attach a screenshot to show You how it looks. My name is HIGHLIGHTED in RED. Any Help Would be APPRECIATED!

REGARDS
Fahd Naeem (a.k.a Fantom)

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 06, 2012, 10:18 AM »
let me question the utility of this thread

If I were to alias someone on TUS to give him a bad name, after I was done I would immediately check this thread for mentions so I could laugh.
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #22 on: December 06, 2012, 11:51 AM »
Fahd Naeem,

Try now, still happens?
Welcome to TUS btw :)
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

« Reply #23 on: December 06, 2012, 06:36 PM »
let me question the utility of this thread

There's no utility of this thread currently. Quite obvious considering the recent complaints about aliasing. But you can't force people to read and think.

Offline FantomX

« Reply #24 on: December 08, 2012, 07:24 AM »
Welcome to TUS btw :)
Thank You very Much! :)

Try now, still happens?
And YES, it Still Happens! :(

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #25 on: December 08, 2012, 07:31 AM »
Try again, must work this time.

Offline FantomX

« Reply #26 on: December 08, 2012, 10:48 AM »
Thanks. Now its PARTLY OK. This time it shows "Username" under CLAN tag. I think that's normal. Tell me if it is normal or not.
Also, when I host a game with WORMNAT on WHEAT SNOOPER, it changes my "wkWormNAT2.dll" module to "wkWormNAT2Ex.dll" which doesn't work. i.e. NO ONE CAN JOIN!
Why is it so?

REGARDS
Fahd Naeem (a.k.a Fantom)
« Last Edit: December 08, 2012, 10:51 AM by Fahd Naeem »

Offline LeTotalKiller

« Reply #27 on: December 08, 2012, 12:37 PM »
This time it shows "Username" under CLAN tag. I think that's normal. Tell me if it is normal or not.

Yep, that's normal. You can right-click this clan tag and then left-click the "Disallow this clan name" button (shouldn't its text be "Hide this clan name" instead, btw?).

Offline Phanton

« Reply #28 on: December 27, 2012, 01:27 AM »
'cuz chelsea plays more free league than any other and he also got a higher rank there  ;D

nah Csongi..i too play free :D
Miss, old's players..... Miss, old's times :)