2nd "Best T17 player"
3rd "Best aerial player"

1st "Most annoying wormer"
1st "Luckiest wormer"
2nd "Most boring wormer" hahaha xD

Offline TheWalrus

Re: Awards
« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2017, 07:40 AM »
komo is the best bng player, hes just being modest, id imagine i'd win one out of every 5 games against him, so dont listen to it. 

i was thinking of underrated players and id say these players got slept on:

free
lalo
gabriel
senator

free is better than people think, hes a monster at default schemes and is no slouch at roping
lalo is a fantastic roper who i cant seem to beat consistently at any scheme
gabriel might be the best allrounder since mablak to play this game, hes great at every scheme, best boomracer, great at bungee, godlike at hysteria and aerial.  he has no holes in his game, can play every scheme at a high level
senator doesn't get enough love, he is very consistent at all schemes, thought he would get higher in allround voting, great wxw and roper player

Offline Ryan

« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2017, 05:37 PM »
Part of the problem is the lack of submissions.
Small sample size.
With such low activity and high breadth of schemes it is hard to recognise great allrounders (I agree with those that you listed).

Offline Senator

« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2017, 09:05 PM »
I voted for Walrus cos Komo didn't play that many bng games in 2016 while Walrus dominated in the singles league.

For the same reason I didn't vote for Gab in the allrounder category. He played only a handful of clanners in 2016.

Offline Sensei

« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2017, 09:14 PM »
Yeah. Gab is pretty much a beast when it comes to all schemes I watched him play.
Especially surprised me with one Boom race challenge where he left few of us (pretty good) boom racers to eat dust.

Offline Hurz

« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2017, 10:15 PM »
Yeah. Gab is pretty much a beast when it comes to all schemes I watched him play.
Especially surprised me with one Boom race challenge where he left few of us (pretty good) boom racers to eat dust.

same goes for tita imo.