Forums
March 28, 2024, 10:14 AM

Author Topic: Map database is back  (Read 13504 times)

Offline ohms

Re: Map database is back
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2019, 11:26 AM »
All the maps sent to me are recovered. Stats in the first post is also updated.

@ohms and @SolidSunny954, you can zip your maps and upload it somewhere and send me the download link.

Thanks. It's a bit hefty, 88MB.
http://psx.sith.co.uk/stuff/ohms-100-WA-Maps.zip

The file names are the ones I gave them before uploading, not the ones that they would have been if downloaded from here.

Offline ohms

« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2019, 11:54 AM »
All the maps sent to me are recovered. Stats in the first post is also updated.

@ohms and @SolidSunny954, you can zip your maps and upload it somewhere and send me the download link.

Many thanks for putting all my maps back.  :-*

I just noticed though, there are 98 maps listed for me. I definitely had 100, but I can't as yet work out which 2 are missing. They would be in the zip file I uploaded. My complete map pack on this site also says it has 100 maps in it but only contains 98.
I'll see if I can work out which ones are gone.

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2019, 01:03 PM »
No problem. One of the missing maps is Frazzy's-Fourtieth. I don't think it was ever uploaded to TUS. However you can upload both missing maps manually.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline ohms

« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2019, 02:00 PM »
No problem. One of the missing maps is 'Frazzy's-Fourtieth'. I don't think it was ever uploaded to TUS. However you can upload both missing maps manually.

Ok. The other missing one is 'Blue Cavern Upsidedown' as far as I can tell.
I've re-upped them, but they were both definitely there before.

Everything is in order again. Kinda.

Cheers.  ;)
« Last Edit: May 16, 2019, 02:08 PM by ohms »

Offline The Extremist

« Reply #19 on: May 19, 2019, 08:20 AM »
I have 3 of normal-game-guy's 5 missing maps (attached). Better than nothing...

Offline j0e

• Canada Canada
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 19, 2019, 02:09 PM »
Awesome work, the !tusmap command works again!

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #21 on: May 21, 2019, 04:08 AM »
I have 3 of normal-game-guy's 5 missing maps (attached). Better than nothing...

Thank you. I also found his other maps. His maps are fully restored.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline SolidSunny954

« Reply #22 on: May 23, 2019, 06:44 AM »
But @MonkeyIsland I didn't back it up, my computer is been down for months.

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #23 on: May 27, 2019, 06:07 PM »
I'm checking replays and retrieving some maps from wmdb of various authors, will send you a pack real soon.
Edit: There are missing maps in the database which aren't in the missing list, better double check it MI.  :-\
« Last Edit: May 27, 2019, 08:51 PM by Kaleu »
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #24 on: May 28, 2019, 08:22 AM »
MASS MAPS RECOVERY

I have been through all the maps of missing map list and was able to retrieve 560 maps in the process of extracting from replays, searching in my hard drive and downloading from wmdb or other sources, everything done manually including maps renames, no scripts. Took me about 9 hours.  :)

Maps list below, had to use Pastebin because the list would exceed the maximum allowed characters.
https://pastebin.com/HtpzqmQe

Found missing maps which aren't in the missing list. I believe there are dozens more and I will hunt those in the next few days.
Maps marked with * weren't recovered:
Code: [Select]
#11132 *
« Last Edit: May 28, 2019, 08:24 AM by Kaleu »

→ The best of Kaleu ←

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #25 on: May 31, 2019, 07:59 AM »
Thanks to @kaleu and @philie, over 600 maps got recovered. First post stats updated.

Also thanks to @komo for giving me his entire map collection. Komo's maps process is not done yet.

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #26 on: June 02, 2019, 05:48 AM »
Thanks for updating the list.
155 more maps retrieved!  :)

https://pastebin.com/G13xw0tm

→ The best of Kaleu ←

Offline ohms

« Reply #27 on: June 02, 2019, 11:57 AM »
No problem. One of the missing maps is Frazzy's-Fourtieth. I don't think it was ever uploaded to TUS. However you can upload both missing maps manually.

I just noticed, one of the 2 maps I re-uploaded (Frazzy's-Fourtieth I think) has been removed. No idea why.

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #28 on: June 02, 2019, 03:58 PM »
System found the original missing one and restored the original:

https://www.tus-wa.com/maps/map-17353/

Offline ohms

« Reply #29 on: June 03, 2019, 01:48 PM »
System found the original missing one and restored the original:

https://www.tus-wa.com/maps/map-17353/

Ok. That's great.
Many thanks for all you efforts.