Forums
April 18, 2024, 10:04 AM

Author Topic: Over $300 prize on Classic league  (Read 17943 times)

Offline NiCo`

Re: Over 200$ prize on Classic league
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2014, 03:53 AM »
Very good idea MI , Now worms can be like was before , active and funny :D

Offline HHC

« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2014, 10:48 AM »
Someone should donate to free league as well, so Husk can buy his final pokèmons.

Offline KinslayeR

« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2014, 10:51 AM »
aw, poor Husky :(  >:(

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #18 on: July 31, 2014, 11:29 AM »
@Casso,
An active league with people who noob bash is better than a league slowly losing activity.

No it's not, and that's a disgusting thing to say.

Passion should always come 1st, the best things in life are free, you should remember that.

I'd rather be part of a dying respectable league, than a desperate cash cow...

(I should add to this and say, I am not suggesting YOU are a desperate cash cow(obviously because you are giving your money away), I just found the way you said this is pretty lame & I wouldn't play for any amount of money anyway...)

For those interested in playing for money it's a good idea though.

« Reply #19 on: July 31, 2014, 11:32 AM »
noob bashers always was here, no worries! even if they manage to get in PO they'll get their asses kicked:D
i dont see a prob here

Offline Xrayez

« Reply #20 on: July 31, 2014, 12:23 PM »
Noobashers put a lot of effort and time to be first, so it's not that bad thing I think. Besides, there is limitation of games to be played against one person.
And does noobasher = avoider? Avoiding is different story  :'(

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #21 on: July 31, 2014, 12:31 PM »

Well..Taking spot in PO can earn some cash according to MI's post, lower quantity maybe but unfair if someone is playing fairly.. Let's not look about the final prize only guys..
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

Offline Anubis

« Reply #22 on: July 31, 2014, 12:41 PM »
This will kill clanners, btw. Noone is going to waste time (and money) by playing clanners except the very few people like me that enjoy clanners more than singles. I think you should at least give clanners a little love too or else you can probably disable clan league in a year with 0 games played.  :(

Offline KinslayeR

« Reply #23 on: July 31, 2014, 12:48 PM »
This will kill clanners, btw. Noone is going to waste time (and money) by playing clanners except the very few people like me that enjoy clanners more than singles. I think you should at least give clanners a little love too or else you can probably disable clan league in a year with 0 games played.  :(

When Did U play clanner last time? I can't remember.. Clanners are dead, so let's at least save the classic singles league
« Last Edit: July 31, 2014, 12:52 PM by KinslayeR »

Offline Anubis

« Reply #24 on: July 31, 2014, 12:56 PM »
6th February 2014 was the last time. I follow clanners all the time, not participating in clanners does not mean I don't want to EVER play clanners again in the future. Don't we have threads that clanning is in bad shape right now and people were thinking on how to save it? Well that will certainly not save it.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #25 on: July 31, 2014, 01:15 PM »
Noobashers put a lot of effort and time to be first, so it's not that bad thing I think.

Is that a joke?? I hope that was sarcasm...

Offline Anubis

« Reply #26 on: July 31, 2014, 01:20 PM »
At the very least the forum entertainment value will rise again with more drama topics. I hope the Mods are ready for this. Should be interesting in the upcoming months/weeks.  ;)

Offline Xrayez

« Reply #27 on: July 31, 2014, 01:55 PM »
Noobashers put a lot of effort and time to be first, so it's not that bad thing I think.

Is that a joke?? I hope that was sarcasm...

I hardly ever use sarcasm  :D

Yes, I think noobasher deserves those 10$ for the spot, because he might play the game all day long for it, noobashers are also humans and want to eat   :D

The thing is that newbies take part in noobashing as victims, so we can blame newbies too for playing with noobashers, yaya. Why newbies don't want to play against equal rivals in this situation? Because they don't care? (They should care now because of money reward, and they will think twice before playing against some pro/"pro")

MI should decrease the reward for the spot if it's going to be so bad, or remove the reward completely  :-X

Maybe I'm wrong, dunno, I don't have much of experience in this topic xd

Offline Xrayez

« Reply #28 on: July 31, 2014, 02:07 PM »
And hey, we can add a league rule to confront noobashing: PM's containing "tus ne1?" are strictly forbidden, use public chat only. Everyone who receives these type of messages should report a complaint against Chelsea violator  ::)

« Reply #29 on: July 31, 2014, 08:44 PM »
well xrayez, i can agree that noob bashing is not the biggest prob out here, but..
Why newbies don't want to play against equal rivals in this situation? Because they don't care?
if newbies will avoid pros how can they become pros themselve