Forums
March 28, 2024, 11:14 AM

Author Topic: Regarding Asbest  (Read 12896 times)

Re: Regarding Asbest
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2014, 10:38 AM »
LTK: no worries, you probably saved me some extra work instead :)

Wally: you haven't even seen the additional IMs, both here and on Skype (from other people as well). But I figured the image says more than 1000 words :)

ANO: Initially, I had only muted Asbest, along with a couple of others that I felt played as much a role as Asbest. Sbaffo was a doubt case, but his thread about Asbest made me decide about it, since he helped derail things with it despite the announcement.
I had a little chat with Asbest afterwards, but he has shown he had no intention to listen to anything I had to say to him despite the favours I did him. He broke his promise in return to those favours several times in his anger, therefore, I felt no reason to keep him around.

Ropa: you forgot to mention that...
I disagree with what you said about...
You should have used different words to talk about...

I got nothing :) +1 from me.

Van: it's not a sticky. Considering the way things got out hand: yes, this required an announcement.

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2014, 11:13 AM »
`BIG` Bundy is Gay
f@#!in pizzasheet is high again
« Last Edit: April 30, 2014, 11:31 AM by TheWalrus »

Offline Peja

« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2014, 10:56 PM »
dunno whats more pathetic, to ban donald sterling or to ban asbest.

« Reply #19 on: May 02, 2014, 05:51 PM »
I think you should remove this announcement from the main page, it doesn't belong there...

dt`wreckz: zooks are effected my win

Offline Husk

« Reply #20 on: May 02, 2014, 06:07 PM »
I think this is great as announcement xD any1 trying to find any info about worms, ofc wants to know about asbest!

Offline HHC

« Reply #21 on: May 02, 2014, 07:01 PM »
Don't think they will be searching on 'worms'... 'corset' is more plausible.

Offline ANO

« Reply #22 on: May 02, 2014, 07:24 PM »
put the corset stuff on the announcement and Asbest's death will have sense, he will be proud!

Offline avirex

« Reply #23 on: May 04, 2014, 01:54 AM »
im sure making his ban an "announcement" was pleasurable enough for him, he feeds off the attention.. im sure its killing him that he is not able to post here though...

**waves to asbest**

i dont agree with sbaffo's ban either, he simply made the post that majority of people were thinking. but, regardless if you have a second thought about your decision of banning baffo, i doubt you will undo his mute. Too much pride.

i know there is a special rule to not make "ban *insert name here*" threads, but i think with asbest there should have been an exception.

I also agree with ANO, i dont think ASbest should be banned for ever, he is an active player, and the community needs that... maybe in 2 months you guys can give him another chance, with zero tolerance....

Darkone, you say that others provoked him, but im not sure thats the case.. if Asbest came back to TUS, and casually made his presents known, with very little posting, shoutbox comments, and more league games played... i think people could have slowly but surely accepted him...

instead he came here, and wanted EVERYONE to know he was here, there was no time anyone could come to TUS, without seeing the shoutbox filled, with 90% Asbest comments, and at least 3 new threads started, and a post in every other thread.... it was just too much, too quick... not to mention his constant shit talk in #AG under whispers, as if he was slick.

Maybe you guys will decide to give him another chance, maybe not... but if you do, maybe he will approach his return a little differently the next time.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2014, 01:57 AM by avirex »

Offline Ryan

« Reply #24 on: May 04, 2014, 08:09 AM »
That's the thing Avi.
I agree with you, minus the prediction on how he would behave.
It is a shame, I have played him a couple of times with no problem but he acts like a complete tool here, and has done consistently.
If he becomes unbanned I would leave the cursor over the 'ban' button, waiting for the inevitable.

Offline SPW

« Reply #25 on: May 04, 2014, 09:21 AM »
Set a limit to public area posts. For example, default user are able to post 10 times / day, forums or shoutbox and open 1 new thread / day. Also limit size for pictures in the shoutbox and for signatures by x kb and not possible to make any double posts in shoutbox or forums (there you can edit).

People must learn to think before posting. Or at least to read it twice.

If someone got a warn, he can only make half the amounts of a default user. And next step will be the mute.

Dont know if its possible technical. But this would help in gernerally.

Offline Ryan

« Reply #26 on: May 04, 2014, 09:48 AM »
It is amazing that these measures would need to be taken.
Any human that wants/needs to spam a shoutbox shouldn't be here. I don't know what goes through someone's head then they post garbage like that.

Offline Csongi

« Reply #27 on: May 04, 2014, 10:51 AM »
I don't know what goes through someone's head then they post garbage like that.

xd
"Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work." - Robert Orben

[avirex`mm] ill rape ur mother
[avirex`mm] twice in the same night
[avirex`mm] and she will ask for a third
[avirex`mm] cuz she's a whore

kins> Don't let girls ruins ur tus games :)

Offline Ryan

« Reply #28 on: May 04, 2014, 10:54 AM »
Damn, 100% true

Offline Husk

« Reply #29 on: May 04, 2014, 11:31 AM »
well for me it's mostly just checking who gets annoyed / loses their shit

I can just imagine them reading a worms forum with curtains closed while sun is shining outside, and getting angry from a spam xD really makes my day