Forums
March 28, 2024, 11:16 AM

Author Topic: Regarding Asbest  (Read 12897 times)

Re: Regarding Asbest
« Reply #30 on: May 04, 2014, 01:16 PM »
i dont agree with sbaffo's ban either, he simply made the post that majority of people were thinking. but, regardless if you have a second thought about your decision of banning baffo, i doubt you will undo his mute. Too much pride.

Sbaffo doesn't like my decision, but he does accept my decision. At any rate, it's not a ban, since he can still play TUS and it's a temporary one. I have already explained why, but I doubt you will listen. Too much pride ;)

i know there is a special rule to not make "ban *insert name here*" threads, but i think with asbest there should have been an exception.

Thing is - Asbest isn't the only guilty one here. Some people just couldn't leave Asbest alone. The "ban him" thread gave people yet another excuse to start shit. The whole point of this thread is to prove that point. Apparently, you have not understood.

I also agree with ANO, i dont think ASbest should be banned for ever, he is an active player, and the community needs that... maybe in 2 months you guys can give him another chance, with zero tolerance....

When I asked MI to unban Asbest, he gave me his word he would ignore provocation, and clearly, he hasn't. So I muted him, along with the others.
When I talked to him (because he was harrassing Dragon, even after the mute, on AG) he refused to listen to me. Made it very plain he didn't care about being banned from TUS (his literal words btw), which he seems to regret after he actually got banned.
He's been trying to get himself unbanned, but clearly, I can't believe him on his word to me. He'll have to prove himself before I will even consider asking MI to unban him. There might be something of note going on this summer to assist in that matter :) Could be wrong, though.

Darkone, you say that others provoked him, but im not sure thats the case.. if Asbest came back to TUS, and casually made his presents known, with very little posting, shoutbox comments, and more league games played... i think people could have slowly but surely accepted him...

Sure, he spammed. Were any of his earlier posts hostile, though? Besides, clearly some people enjoyed his posts, because they wasted no time making fun of Asbest.

instead he came here, and wanted EVERYONE to know he was here, there was no time anyone could come to TUS, without seeing the shoutbox filled, with 90% Asbest comments, and at least 3 new threads started, and a post in every other thread.... it was just too much, too quick... not to mention his constant shit talk in #AG under whispers, as if he was slick.

Asbest had been banned for quite a long time. Of course he was happy to be back. How was your mood when you got out? Surely, you celebrated?

Maybe you guys will decide to give him another chance, maybe not... but if you do, maybe he will approach his return a little differently the next time.

See comments made above.

Offline ANO

« Reply #31 on: May 04, 2014, 05:43 PM »
gj Avi.

What I say is this:

If you wanted to bring that idiot back, you should have used the "muted tool" before he started to act like an annoying idiot and try to educate him, because he's not  clearly a trained dog. If bringing him back was really your objective, you should have muted him every time he was acting bad or "too much". We told you he was not changed, if you wanted him back, you should have trained him, with biscuits and mutedS!

To ban him already has made your action to bring him back completely useless. What were you aspecting from him? A good and educate and gentle kid? Cmon... you are intelligent and smart...

« Reply #32 on: May 04, 2014, 06:12 PM »
I have already answered your questions/assertions several times in this thread. I could repeat the point I was making, but if you don't read them, there's little point.

Offline ANO

« Reply #33 on: May 04, 2014, 07:25 PM »
You don't get mine neither. Anyway, I don't miss him.

GG

« Reply #34 on: May 04, 2014, 10:14 PM »
if you wanted him back, you should have trained him, with biscuits and mutedS!

That was your point.

Did that work on you? ::) Not to my knowledge. If it didn't work on you, why do you think it's a valid point?

Offline ANO

« Reply #35 on: May 04, 2014, 10:17 PM »
make me mod only for him, I will train the kid.

« Reply #36 on: May 04, 2014, 10:24 PM »
Go, train him now in AG! Considering your warning history here, you'll need at least 6 attempts :P

Offline Dragon

« Reply #37 on: May 21, 2014, 07:21 PM »
I doubt he needs any training, he won't change.
This picture is from yesterday.

A bonus : He lied to Nullum that he is me, so I got removed from sW, seems like Nullum is not smart enough to make
difference between someone who can speak engilish correctly, and who is not.
I didn't like sW anyway so whatever ~

Offline KinslayeR

« Reply #38 on: May 21, 2014, 07:24 PM »
ban this topic, + ban everyone who start post here again, asbest is not good for health!

Online Sbaffo

« Reply #39 on: May 21, 2014, 07:25 PM »
ban this topic, + ban everyone who start post here again, asbest is not good for health!

kins for president!

Offline ANO

« Reply #40 on: May 21, 2014, 07:43 PM »
I doubt he needs any training, he won't change.
This picture is from yesterday.

A bonus : He lied to Nullum that he is me, so I got removed from sW, seems like Nullum is not smart enough to make
difference between someone who can speak engilish correctly, and who is not.
I didn't like sW anyway so whatever ~

On one or two things Asbest was right about you  ;D

Offline Dragon

« Reply #41 on: May 21, 2014, 07:49 PM »
On one or two things Asbest was right about you  ;D

Actually 3, he wrote "hungarian" 3 times.

Offline ANO

« Reply #42 on: May 21, 2014, 08:25 PM »
Your reporting Asbest's stuff is quite pathetic Dragon. Asbest cannot answer here, I feel to agree with Asbest :)

Offline philie

« Reply #43 on: May 21, 2014, 08:33 PM »
sit straight!

Offline Dragon

« Reply #44 on: May 21, 2014, 09:05 PM »
Your reporting Asbest's stuff is quite pathetic Dragon. Asbest cannot answer here, I feel to agree with Asbest :)

I believe that you're trying to insult / confront me is more pathetic, then showing a picture of Asbest's behavior.
I might be wrong of course, but hey, you're ANO, you must make some fights before you can sleep.
The fact that Asbest cannot answer, is totally not my fault, he were the one who kept provokating me and the rest of the members. :)