Forums
March 29, 2024, 09:28 AM

Author Topic: Regarding Asbest  (Read 12907 times)

Offline ANO

Re: Regarding Asbest
« Reply #45 on: May 21, 2014, 09:31 PM »
I am trying to open your eyes and showing you that you shouldn't talk about people who are not present.

BTW, I don't think we know each other, you have no idea about what I need before to sleep :)

I am just saying that reporting what Asbest is saying to you now, NOW, it doesn't make any sense and it's quite pathetic. Asbest cannot answer, because he's banned ... And we should not talk about people who cannot defend themselves, I can't believe nobody taught this before. It had sense 1 month ago, not now.

And by the way, what happens in AG, stay in Ag; and I don't see the point of your message.

« Reply #46 on: May 21, 2014, 09:56 PM »
Asbest cannot answer, because he's banned ... And we should not talk about people who cannot defend themselves, I can't believe nobody taught this before. It had sense 1 month ago, not now.

I have nothing to add to that except +1

Offline Husk

« Reply #47 on: May 22, 2014, 01:56 AM »
true, well put ano

Offline Dragon

« Reply #48 on: May 22, 2014, 03:15 AM »
I am trying to open your eyes and showing you that you shouldn't talk about people who are not present.

BTW, I don't think we know each other, you have no idea about what I need before to sleep :)

I am just saying that reporting what Asbest is saying to you now, NOW, it doesn't make any sense and it's quite pathetic. Asbest cannot answer, because he's banned ... And we should not talk about people who cannot defend themselves, I can't believe nobody taught this before. It had sense 1 month ago, not now.

And by the way, what happens in AG, stay in Ag; and I don't see the point of your message.

First of all, I did not mean to hurt Asbest's feelings, I just simply made it clear that Asbest is NOT and Won't be ready to come back here, because he surely has nothing better to do then keep insulting others.

You attacked me for simply posting a picture and stating my opinion, I can't see your rank or anything which gives you rights to conflict someone because you're bored.

Asbest cursing everyone in public, accusing others, Lying to moderators, spamming the
forum AND the shoutbox, reporting fake games, and nobody gives a f@#!, and when I defend myself I get banned?

I had no choice to state my opinion, which I only done with showing a picture, and then you answered with Asbest was right about me?
Seems legit.

Offline van

• van-the-dral

• Poland Poland
  • RoH RoH clan

• Death to the randomness.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 22, 2014, 09:59 AM »
ANO's rhetoric might not be of the best kind but his point is valid.
Asbest is gone and no one here cares about him anymore. Bumping this thread with stuff like that is just straight-up immature. That's why the community's reaction backfired.

My vote is: lock this thread and remove the goddamn announcement from the homepage already!

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #50 on: May 22, 2014, 10:04 AM »
ANO's rhetoric might not be of the best kind but his point is valid.
Asbest is gone and no one here cares about him anymore. Bumping this thread with stuff like that is just straight-up immature. That's why the community's reaction backfired.

My vote is: lock this thread and remove the goddamn announcement from the homepage already!
Van for president.

It must hurt being so on point all the time.

« Reply #51 on: May 22, 2014, 10:55 AM »

I don't know about that. Doesn't the fact that you have to point this out mean that the topic of this announcement is still relevant?

Offline ANO

« Reply #52 on: May 22, 2014, 05:38 PM »
Dragon, you are so boring... uff

Nobody cares if Asbest insults you, actually I will do the same as soon as I will find you in AG :P

He cannot answer here, he is not part of this forum anymore, WHY ARE YOU POSTING ABOUT HIM???? Has that sense??????? I could not agree more with Asbest now.

If somebody who is not part of this forum insults me, I answer to him if I want, if I am in the mood of having fun in answering trolls... Otherwise, f@#! that. If you cannot live with someone who insults you, ...  it's your problem.

TO conclude: Rhetoric, Van, in rhetoric cases, is always the point. It's banality for banal people.

End.
See you in ag :)
« Last Edit: August 24, 2015, 08:37 PM by ANO »

Offline spleen17

« Reply #53 on: August 24, 2015, 06:47 PM »
Asbest has shown he does not want to listen to me or anyone else, so Asbest is now banned. He will not be returning to TUS.

Why has Asbest been unbanned? What has changed here?

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #54 on: August 24, 2015, 07:02 PM »
He's been unbanned after 15 months, only to play games. He's not allowed to post.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline spleen17

« Reply #55 on: August 24, 2015, 08:13 PM »
Not quite what I asked, but ok.

Offline ANO

« Reply #56 on: August 24, 2015, 08:39 PM »