Forums
March 28, 2024, 11:51 AM

Author Topic: Rope and Default leagues opened  (Read 16823 times)

Offline Peja

Re: Rope and Default leagues opened
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2017, 04:19 AM »
MI went full mexican by promoting lalo shopper, by kicking chelsea out of the league  :)

Offline The Extremist

« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2017, 04:25 AM »
Y'all are too hardcore (what else is new?). This is an excellent division of schemes. Focusing just on the most widely known schemes should help with participation (among those who aren't stuck up, that is). Also, roping skills ABSOLUTELY make a difference in Shopper. I'm ever so sorry that it's just a little too easy for the keyboard modding crowd...

Offline TheKaren

« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2017, 06:52 AM »
I don't mod my keyboards btw.

Of course rope skill is useful but shopper is more based on knowledge of weapons and memorizing hides.

Offline Mega`Adnan

« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2017, 07:57 AM »
Cringey grandpas complain too much.... I like the change. :-*

Adnan, you are Mega, not Micro and not even faint  :D So fight till the end please.

Offline Senator

« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2017, 07:59 AM »
You can still look for an allround match if you like and then pick schemes from both default/rope like before (in clanners this is pretty much a necessity). Allround league is like Classic league with two additional schemes.

Shopper in Rope league is questionable but it might attract newcomers who usually start roping with Shopper. I think there are many players who have played mostly Shopper and sometimes WxW / Big RR. Shopper is only 1 of 5 schemes so it doesn't bring anyone the rope league title..

Offline MrTPenguin

« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2017, 08:18 AM »
Ah, an interesting development, and one that comes (coincidence?) at the time of the sad near-death of the ONL. When I become active again I will try to play some games in this new normal league.

i think people are full of shit, this is a great idea, finally intermediate is exactly where it should be.....

Not quite - a "TUS Intermediate League" would do that. Personally I would've preferred a "TUS Normal League" where you have a range of pure normal schemes, e.g. Elite, Pro, Inter, Classic, Blast Zone, and possibly some of the ones that come with the game, e.g. Armageddon, Sudden Sinking.

I'm concerned many of the ONL/CWT players will be put off by the idea of being pressurized into playing BnG, t17, and hysteria...

Offline TheKaren

« Reply #21 on: April 04, 2017, 08:30 AM »
Not quite - a "TUS Intermediate League" would do that. Personally I would've preferred a "TUS Normal League" where you have a range of pure normal schemes, e.g. Elite, Pro, Inter, Classic, Blast Zone, and possibly some of the ones that come with the game, e.g. Armageddon, Sudden Sinking.

I'm concerned many of the ONL/CWT players will be put off by the idea of being pressurized into playing BnG, t17, and hysteria...

Totally agree with this.

@Senator - Newcomers won't become hooked based on what schemes are available, they will get hooked based on how much fun they have with the already established community and how well they are treated, which sadly, isn't very promising to be honest.

The worst thing about this website/community is when people gang up on other people, that, racism and general poor/childish behavior makes us look like a bad bunch of people to hang out with, do you think anyones parents who actually love their kids, reading this website would let them hang out and play here?

@Lagnan - I'm mostly angry that there was no vote, it's a forced change we didn't get to influence properly.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2017, 10:14 AM by TheKomodo »

Offline TOMT

« Reply #22 on: April 04, 2017, 12:33 PM »
Finally a rope league, exellent!!!!!!

Offline Ytrojan

« Reply #23 on: April 04, 2017, 08:14 PM »
So, what will happen to Classic/Free?

I know you're bringing back Allround, and TEL is staying, but could you at least add HAL back as well?
Imagine What a Buck Could Do!

I now declare a brand new league (and the successor to the failed Ultra League): WormsRF!

Offline Csongi

« Reply #24 on: April 05, 2017, 12:29 AM »
So, what will happen to Classic/Free?

I know you're bringing back Allround, and TEL is staying, but could you at least add HAL back as well?
you dont get a say in this.. never saw u playing leauge games
"Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work." - Robert Orben

[avirex`mm] ill rape ur mother
[avirex`mm] twice in the same night
[avirex`mm] and she will ask for a third
[avirex`mm] cuz she's a whore

kins> Don't let girls ruins ur tus games :)

Offline Husk

« Reply #25 on: April 05, 2017, 12:37 PM »
near-death of the ONL.

i've been inactive, what happened?

Offline Sensei

« Reply #26 on: April 05, 2017, 12:38 PM »
near-death of the ONL.

i've been inactive, what happened?

I imagine nothing happened and that's the whole problem!? :)

Offline Husk

« Reply #27 on: April 05, 2017, 12:47 PM »
haha i was expecting just a "nothing" xD but yeah... no drama/scandal? what am i supposed to watch while i eat popcorn

Offline MrTPenguin

« Reply #28 on: April 05, 2017, 06:10 PM »
Yep, what Sensei said  :)  ( :( )

Offline MrTPenguin

« Reply #29 on: April 05, 2017, 08:49 PM »
im going to go play some league right now
You sure are, bud - right now, ALL TEN of the listed Latest Games involve you! And you're number one in the new league.