Forums
April 19, 2024, 06:34 AM

Author Topic: Rope and Default leagues opened  (Read 17071 times)

Offline TheWalrus

Re: Rope and Default leagues opened
« Reply #30 on: April 05, 2017, 08:56 PM »
im going to go play some league right now
You sure are, bud - right now, ALL TEN of the listed Latest Games involve you! And you're number one in the new league.
even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then

Offline avirex

« Reply #31 on: April 05, 2017, 10:58 PM »
Lol komo, you have made it clear now, you do not like that there was no vote.... i think you have said it 3 times in this thread.

why is it that each and every time there is any kind of change suggest that you dont like, or made... you make empty promises to leave TUS and never return, or never play again... or "i was just thinking about playing tus again in *looks at watch* 2 minutes.. but now... NOPE!"

lol... just stop man..

im glad they made a change with out a vote, any time there is any kind of vote, or topic for change, your just way too abrasive, and will be in the thread as if your a payed employee to be there debating, and then nothing ever f@#!ing changes.

its good they finally did something without caring who threatens to quit tus forever.

if this does not work, they can try a new idea next season, no big deal...

for the record, i think its a decent idea.... lets see

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #32 on: April 05, 2017, 11:11 PM »
avirex if each and everytime there was a change suggested that I didn't like, and I actually would quit TUS because of this, i'd have quit more than 100 times probably.

And I never said leave TUS, I said done with Leagues, did you even notice that?

So i'll talk sh*t too - Why is it everytime someone posts something you don't like, you twist their words?

This website is more than just TUS Classic and playing League games.

Offline Sensei

« Reply #33 on: April 05, 2017, 11:37 PM »
Komo, I never saw you fully satisfied or thrilled for anything that happens here. There's always "but" in most of your posts.

Anyway, wanna fix tus activity crysis, any1? Bring back phanton and asbest. They'll noobbash shit out of wormnet. Before you manage to turn around, this site will be swamped by sea of new members. If at least 20% of them decides to stay, we're good for circa 1 more year!

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #34 on: April 05, 2017, 11:45 PM »
Komo, I never saw you fully satisfied or thrilled for anything that happens here.

That's cuz you focus more on negativity, I've been more satisfied and excited with TUS way more than the opposite.

It's like at work, boss ignores the 99 good things you do, but goes crazy about the 1 bad thing you did, that's you.

I'm constantly doing and saying nice things, helping people with anything I can, but those are things you don't care about so you don't notice lol. L :)

Offline avirex

« Reply #35 on: April 06, 2017, 04:52 AM »
Komo, did you notice the word "or" in my post? Lol

There has been multiple situations, that's why I asked "why is it that each and every time..." and not "whyy is it that this single and only time" lol so who is twisting who's words?

Let me guess, your next post your going to try convincing everyone you never said any such thing in the past?

Anyway,  it doesn't matter... just curious why that's always your go to thing when you don't "get your way" .. komo, are you an only child?

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #36 on: April 06, 2017, 07:09 AM »
*sigh* you're ridiculous...

Offline Csongi

« Reply #37 on: April 06, 2017, 07:32 AM »
You guys managed to turn another thread into a komo vs. avi drama xdd
"Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work." - Robert Orben

[avirex`mm] ill rape ur mother
[avirex`mm] twice in the same night
[avirex`mm] and she will ask for a third
[avirex`mm] cuz she's a whore

kins> Don't let girls ruins ur tus games :)

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #38 on: April 06, 2017, 07:49 AM »
As usual, regardless of positive or negative comments, people manage to direct the conversation to a personal level instead of just talking about the subject.

Offline Tomi

« Reply #39 on: April 06, 2017, 10:10 AM »
I can happily announce that i acquired the skill to simply skip the long posts of avi and komo, because mainly they just fight each other and usually they write the same thing in every post but longer and longer and much more longer. I would suggest you to separate the content of your posts into two parts using the so called "tl;dr" concept.

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #40 on: April 06, 2017, 10:16 AM »
I can happily announce that i acquired the skill to simply skip the long posts of avi and komo, because mainly they just fight each other and usually they write the same thing in every post but longer and longer and much more longer. I would suggest you to separate the content of your posts into two parts using the so called "tl;dr" concept.
ahh u cant ignore them, they are part of tus, our version of "the odd couple"

Offline avirex

« Reply #41 on: April 08, 2017, 06:45 AM »
Tomi, you know you hang on to every word i say... most of you do... nt tho, gl next time ae?

anyways... i cant remember the last time me and komo had any forum battle, so you guys are being just as dramatic as komo...

if you guys mention my name, with komo's name one more time... i swear, ill never come to these forums again.

Offline Sbaffo

« Reply #42 on: April 08, 2017, 07:44 AM »
Avirex komo

Did it work?

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #43 on: April 08, 2017, 07:51 AM »
I'm actually pretty proud we can argue though, and still act civil and treat other with respect too, not many people can do that, others usually hold a grudge for a lifetime lol.

Us old bastards need to stick together :D

Offline HHC

« Reply #44 on: April 08, 2017, 04:30 PM »
if you guys mention my name, with komo's name one more time... i swear, ill never come to these forums again.

o shit avi, dont read the other thread

i love you way too much  :-*